Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= Beta Release Thread 149 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread 149 - Read the first post!
Page 1 of 2912345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/27/2014 7:49:16   
  Grixus Faldor

quote:

Frost & Dark Griffon Master Evolutions!
Posted on July 23, 2014 by Nulgath

Griffon Evolution!
Character Release:
  • Frost Griffon
  • Dark Griffon
  • Griffon ( Already in-game )

Coming Soon!
  • AQW Characters and Monster poll. Vote for the AQW characters and monsters you want to see imported to Oversoul!

For more on the poll, see this thread: So, A project that needs your input.

quote:

quote:

Since this game is being directed at a more mature player base there will be things mentioned or shown in Oversoul itself or on the Oversoul Wiki that are not appropriate for the forums. As the various things that are shown or mentioned in Oversoul or on Oversoul's Wiki may be appropriate for the game that does not make it appropriate for the forums so please keep the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules in mind when posting. If you are unsure whether what you want to post is in line with the Forum's Rules please PM an Archknight or Moderator in AE Staff and Staff Assistants List for clarification.

Any and every mention of methods and programs that grant users unfair advantages over each other, such as finding a way to get 100% possession or encounter rate, stops now. This is bug abuse and cheating, both of which are not allowed as said in the Universal Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. Every post after this will deleted on sight and the poster warned, with possible other unwanted consequences to their forum accounts.

~Mritha
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/27/2014 8:08:40   
elite dark slayer

Should I get young griffon for these guys because I'm farming for soul wyvern and I'm not sure if this is worth setting my farming back a few days.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
7/27/2014 8:49:40   
The Jop

Well, Griffon is a good fire character, Dark Griffon is an okay shadow character, and Frost Griffon is a mediocre ice character. If you want a good fire character it's worth it, but the shadow and ice ones aren't near the best of their elements. It's also easy to get since Young Griffon and its evolutions all appear in the same place, so you have 4 sources for it (Or you could just buy it).
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/27/2014 9:13:38   
Gorillo Titan

Its free to rank up and the shadow is good for running 5 hits.

As far as frost dragon goes just have it run rank ups frost egg, baby frost dragon, frost dragon no armor, frost dragon with armour.

Can someone make sure we are even allowed to enter a chaos character in the poll would be a shame people's votes aren't wasted.

Also spawned in solace-3 at log in so we have about 60 people logged in with the lobby fill up being between 15 - 20

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 7/27/2014 15:45:57 >
Post #: 4
7/27/2014 18:59:46   
NINJAAWESOMO

When the official voting is over, how long would you think it would take for Nulgath to animate all 6 characters and add them into the game?
Post #: 5
7/27/2014 20:29:21   
clintonian

@ninja 2 weeks

Join the PVP turn-based combat Battle Card MMO game Oversoul!
Epic
Post #: 6
7/27/2014 21:35:40   
Elite Tuga

Vox should inform us weather or not Chaos characters count for votes, because he/she put the poll up in the first place. If he/she doesn't know then contact someone who does i.e Nulgath..

I do hope it does count. IMO Nulgath could ask Warlic or other/s "for the last time" to help do this Chaos system during around a month's period for OS, even if its the last best & complex content we get, we'd be very appreciated.

There shouldn't be any exceptions TBH.. Dev's just have to be willing to help.
Epic  Post #: 7
7/27/2014 21:47:15   
DarkLore

LOL! Elite Dark Slayer must've typed! He said my AQW character's name in his Dracowerepyere suggestion! LOL! WingBane!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
7/27/2014 22:22:26   
elite dark slayer

Wrong topic for that I changed it already.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 9
7/27/2014 23:24:26   
Gorillo Titan

I asked Vox about chaos characters being allowed and she said "If it was made by Nulgath, it is listable."

So I guess we can get chaos characters added now.

Also for the person who asked how long the characters will take to be added voting will most likely be done between thursday and friday then we need Nulgath to animate the character them already being drawn is a huge short cut then we have to deal with sage and asuka making decks for them so you can expect the first characters being released week after this one at the earlist depending on how complicated the animations and if Nulgath wants to tweek there designs like he did for genesis warrior.

Who drew this? https://twitter.com/Alina_AE/status/493113857003372544/photo/1

Its a shame this was drawn by dage :( http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/dragonlord-monster

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 7/27/2014 23:58:29 >
Post #: 10
7/28/2014 0:18:34   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Someone posted Ryoku in the thread so I voted for him. Not sure if he's Nulgath or not but I did hear from someone that Nulgath designed the class trainers so Thok is the alternate.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
7/28/2014 0:26:43   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Thok should be releasable without much problem he showed up in Skin testing during Alpha so animations and art are done he would just need to be given a deck.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 12
7/28/2014 0:37:31   
Megadragonknight

I can guarantee Thok will be release in OS in the future even if he is not voted because as what Axel had just stated.

For Chaos character, this voting would be the best chance to convince Nulgath to focus on releasing Chaos characters. At least this can be the last thing Nulgath can do for us if and only IF he knew OS can't go on anymore.

Can't wait till the voting ends and 12 of those characters with higher votes among all characters that were voted shall go on to the Voting Polls. May Frost Dragon be one of the 12. I can be very certain Gressil, Grimlord, Drakath, Dracowerepyre and Sepulchure are one of those 12.
Post #: 13
7/28/2014 0:42:22   
Gorillo Titan

@Mallet Blade thinks it was Nulgath who drew ryoku.

Can someone do a recount of the suggestions to see whats what?
Post #: 14
7/28/2014 1:24:02   
clintonian

I really, really hope to god they implement chaos element with these chaos chars *praying it happens*

Also Drakath alone would bring a ton of players to Oversoul.

< Message edited by clintonian -- 7/28/2014 1:39:53 >
Post #: 15
7/28/2014 1:42:25   
Gorillo Titan

Vox said all chracters are allowed as long as Nulgath drew them. It would look pretty bad if they make the poll only to have to edit it cause of a miss communication.

Warlic is still working on this game right?

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 7/28/2014 1:43:41 >
Post #: 16
7/28/2014 8:03:59   
The Jop

@Gorillo
Not really; Nulgath said that Oversoul doesn't have any of its own coders anymore and he struggles to get coders for even minor character releases, since they're all working on other projects.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
7/28/2014 8:50:47   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Don't be too hopeful of Chaos being released soon. If anything, the Chaos characters might just get temporary decks until Nulgath can get Chaos implemented.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
7/28/2014 8:59:25   
The Jop

That's like saying chaos will never be implemented, since it was already supposed to be in-game almost two years ago. I agree though, we shouldn't expect anything. That way we will be pleasantly surprised if we get it but we won't be disappointed if we don't. With Nulgath struggling to get coders for small character releases, I don't know how he'll get someone to make a new element for the game.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
7/28/2014 9:39:19   
Gorillo Titan

What about Captain or the person they were suppose to be training to code on OS?
Post #: 20
7/28/2014 9:41:57   
The Jop

I never heard about it from any staff members, so I guess not.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
7/28/2014 9:43:32   
Gorillo Titan

The person who they were suppose to train told me it was just a matter of time but haven't talked to them in about a month though.
Post #: 22
7/28/2014 9:58:30   
Megadragonknight

I will try not to be hopeful though having at least just Chaos character will be enough to satisfy us. All I wish for OS to have new feature is just only Chaos character, work on that and that's all we can ask for since OS can no longer keep up. I really hate to say this but I must accept the truth that OS is already dead. However, I will still continue play OS and won't quit.
Post #: 23
7/28/2014 10:04:50   
The Jop

If we get one chaos character, we can get a lot more by just changing up the quantities in their decks, since the chaos cards would already be in-game. I hope it happens even if it takes months. Chaos Drakath is clearly one of the most popular choices, so I hope they will do what they can to put it in-game.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 24
7/28/2014 10:08:36   
Gorillo Titan

Mallet said they could get tempt decks so theres a chance they might not add chaos even if we get them in game though.

The number of people playing OS looks like its increased since the servers shut down spawned in solace-3.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 7/28/2014 10:18:08 >
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread 149 - Read the first post!
Page 1 of 2912345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition