Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 149 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 149 - Read the first post!
Page 13 of 29«<1112131415>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/11/2014 19:58:49   
  Grixus Faldor

This behaviour is simply ridiculous. The promotion of flaming under the guise of "constructive criticism" is appalling and incredibly childish. Additionally, if an AK retires, the reasons for it are theirs alone. It is a private matter and not for public discussion. I am locking this thread and we will be working on cleaning it.

Warnings will be issued.

< Message edited by Mritha -- 8/11/2014 22:10:29 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 301
8/11/2014 22:10:37   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Reopening the thread for posting. Over 3 pages worth of posts have been deleted for spam, flame, trolling, promoting the spamming of dev social media accounts, to name a few. Warnings have been issued to those deserving, most of you received pms explaining why your posts have been removed. If you did not, consider this your deletion notice.

I DO NOT want to see this happen again. This community has done so well in the past, I was proud of you all for holding your head high despite the odds against you. But it now is apparent that those words no longer hold true for you. If you believe the game is truly dead with never a hope of recovery, then leave. If you cannot post now without offering ideas that consist of spamming and flaming the devs, there is the door. I would advise you all to be very mindful of what you post from here on out, because many of your are very short on second chances to post in this forum.

~Mritha
OSGD Head Moderator
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 302
8/12/2014 0:23:00   
Axel459
The Void Calls

So... what do you think is the best place to find the Gravelyn defenders?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 303
8/12/2014 0:38:49   
The Jop

I guess Labyrinth Dungeon since it has a smaller character pool. That's where I got them anyway, though I did have to refresh farm in the end because I kept failing to capture them.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 304
8/12/2014 7:42:40   
LigerBeard

@Mritha: I looked over the comments, I noticed that mine didn't get deleted, and I would like to thank you for that Mritha.
Also, I just wanted to say, I agree that all this negativity is beginning to turn us into savages! We can't expect anything to happen if we behave that way. So, let's just all stay calm and see if we can't get more people to play OS. If we can do that, and keep playing it ourselves, it won't end up dead. However, If we don't at least try, then OS is doomed to face the same fate as WarpForce!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 305
8/12/2014 8:13:59   
elite dark slayer

Not doomed. Let's say its a possible future, but not doomed. Nothing is ever truly doomed until it becomes your mindset that it is doomed. There used to be more humour in the forums. Now, there are so many prophecies of doom that Sepulchure could relax in an armchair by the metaphorical fireplace and nobody would notice. Now, only Chuckles remains humerus.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 306
8/12/2014 9:09:29   
Siruiz

As bad as the situation looks, we didn't get this far by negativity. We held up our end, supported OS as best we could, stayed in the community, tried to get new players.
It's up to the OS staff to revive it now, the best we can do is keep it alive.
I'm gonna take Mondez for example, who suggested the idea of making OS go mobile. Clearly an interesting idea, well written and thought out.
Ideas like these, perhaps, throughout the forums and Twitter, organized and helpful, would benefit them much more than spamming them with demands.

All in all, I'm waiting just like the rest of the community, and we must continue doing what were doing. Waiting and supporting.
Post #: 307
8/12/2014 9:24:05   
elite dark slayer

Mobile... That's a good idea. It might even happen. Remember the plan to make AE games mobile?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 308
8/12/2014 9:29:45   
Siruiz

I don't have a link to the direct quote, but I believe I saw somewhere that Artix said he wanted to expand and make 2 more mobile games. Something along those lines. Who knows, maybe OS was among them, or if convince them, will be.
Post #: 309
8/12/2014 9:31:24   
Megadragonknight

I do still suggest Nulgath and Artix try to give it a shot on releasing something quite major update such as releasing any new features such as Chaos characters, Elemental Resistance. If it is successful in attracting players to join OS again, it will be wonderful. If it doesn't, then we will accept it. So I hope Nulgath read this and do this risk one last time. Regardless, so long as OS still have release which of course is Character release, I am fine with it. Chaos character being release will make me extremely happy enough and I can wait till Nulgath will finally think of releasing Chaos character.

Post #: 310
8/12/2014 9:40:30   
Gorillo Titan

Mobile OS wouldn't be the same game as it is now and I already asked about the current games going mobile and it was said no current games would go mobile.

Idle dragon is one of the mobile games and if artix follows through with what he said a AQW type mobile game would be worked on but it wouldn't be AQW.

How about someone going to dragon in and asking about Oversoul?

Are only goal right now is getting new characters who are willing to accept the game as it is now and will stay knowing nothing major will come for at least a year. I've said this several time over the last 20 months and this will be the last time I say anymore about it.

So until either frost dragon or the next rank up of alpha pirate is released I won't be on the forum anymore.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 8/12/2014 12:42:12 >
Post #: 311
8/12/2014 16:24:23   
Elite Tuga

There are some ways to help grow the community & it's our only hope considering that it's the only way to get OS progressing further other than just getting character releases.

'Mondez' idea is great, I wish him the best of luck & support with the OS mobile proposal.

The other way is just as simple as it gets IMO really, we have to unite like stated before & post the 'OverSoul homepage' link around the internet (i.e Youtube video channels, any social-media site(s) & blogs as well as recommend the game to friends, ext). Not only we have to post the OverSoul link but add a comment beside it or as the link title to convince & intrigue people to become OS players i.e "Oversoul is a free online PVP turn-based combat Battle Card MMO game that plays right inside your browser, join now!"

This shall do pretty decent for a kick-starter but we can't just do it for a day or two, we have to do it for the following weeks or even months, the more time doing this the better the chance to increase the numbers of the population.

I'm not saying that again, I just hope people complain less & do more, I know I will. (I will be inactive in forums now & only return when something very interesting entices me to come over here again).

Good-luck to you all & stay loyal!

P.S. An additional idea can be doing what 'MegaKyle' has already done, the "signature idea" mentioning i.e "The Archfiend 'Nulgath' Needs You, Join & Support OverSoul!"

< Message edited by Elite Tuga -- 8/13/2014 15:55:04 >
Epic  Post #: 312
8/13/2014 21:02:05   
The Jop

Did anyone else notice that Griffon's back leg isn't fully connected to its foot? You should check to see that everything is looking okay on something before you make two re-skins of it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 313
8/13/2014 22:34:42   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

True, it's just the three toes connected glued to a column.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 314
8/14/2014 6:36:13   
Gorillo Titan

1st Nulgath working on AQW did mean new stuff for OS.
2nd Might be able to get some hype from the new AQW releases.
3rd Frost Dragon was commented on.
4. New lighting characters in a few weeks.
5. He did say updated so they could be more detailed.
6. For the person who kept asking for Drakath rank up memet drew bandit Drakath.
7. Looks like only one release this month.
8. Anyone else annoyed it named Chaos drakath and won't be chaos like the chaos part makes me think another drakath with the same rank could be released.
9.Cysero and Rolith have begun what looks like a more detailed minecraft on a smaller scale which isn't a bad idea since minecraft has a mod that lets you turn into anything you kill like OS.
10. Really looking forward to the beastmaster of Nulgath.
11. I'm off the forum again. Peace.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 8/14/2014 10:00:06 >
Post #: 315
8/14/2014 14:31:18   
Drakath_SlugWrath

drakath? when are they adding him cause i didnt know they were
DF AQW  Post #: 316
8/14/2014 14:40:11   
The Jop

It will take a while to add him, but he was one of the 6 winners of the poll asking which AQW characters to add to OS. The first of the six winners should be added next week, but it's probably not Drakath since he takes a lot longer to draw/animate/code.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 317
8/14/2014 14:43:48   
Drakath_SlugWrath

o ok i hope drakath gets chaos even thoe it seems he wont hell probably have half light and half dark card deck his main element will be dark of because in aqw hes misusing chaos and making it more evil then its post to be upsetting the balance as told to us in the story line at one point
DF AQW  Post #: 318
8/14/2014 14:50:25   
Andlu

Probally frost dragon with black dragon reskin, or grimlord which is like already done I guess?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 319
8/14/2014 15:53:03   
Gorillo Titan

Grimlord should be using a similar template as dreadfiend and it was already animated as stated in early beta stages.

FD most likely have a differnet 5 hit blasting energy would be weird dragzirra 5 hit would work and lighting wolf five hit would work for a lighting dragon.
Post #: 320
8/14/2014 19:01:36   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Woot woot Void Archmage! Seems to bear an odd resemblace to beastmaster.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 321
8/14/2014 20:54:08   
The Jop

I'm not really looking forward to Grimlord since we already have Dread Fiend and Void Rebirth for faces on armor.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 322
8/14/2014 21:08:30   
Axel459
The Void Calls

I still just hope at least one of the characters costs a good sum of gold.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 323
8/14/2014 22:25:38   
Gorillo Titan

500k for frost dragon and the lowest encounter rate known to OS.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 8/14/2014 22:36:37 >
Post #: 324
8/14/2014 22:27:18   
The Jop

Number 2 please. I've got under 20,000 Gold right now, and I'm sure some people with X-Boosts have over 500,000.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 325
Page:   <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 149 - Read the first post!
Page 13 of 29«<1112131415>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition