Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 149 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 149 - Read the first post!
Page 8 of 29«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/2/2014 12:10:42   
Gorillo Titan

@wind we aren't talking about just pvp the hop is saying there shouldn't be special characters with special decks players can't use.
Post #: 176
8/2/2014 13:16:53   
Magical Winds

If the OP boss decks were in game, preventing the OP decks from imbalancing PVP could be disabling the PVP button with those characters, throwing out an idea.
I agree with Jop that we should get the deck we possess.

< Message edited by Magical Winds -- 8/2/2014 13:17:35 >

AQW  Post #: 177
8/2/2014 13:39:20   
Gorillo Titan

Eh, that would give everyone a powerful free characters just by beating a boss character. If that's also the way people want it do my idea of using 4 soul gems to capture a character at the form you beat it then.
Post #: 178
8/2/2014 17:11:07   
Magical Winds

Titan: Like Jop said, bosses would have other advantages.
Tuga: As long as they are possible. Something that isn't a speedy encounter is fine, but I don't want to have to search and search for it, I'll settle for an average capture rate and a difficult AI is fine, but not at DFR level.
AQW  Post #: 179
8/2/2014 17:11:36   
Gorillo Titan

I miss the old days when the Forum was fun now we get about three people a day.

No one complains about AQW when they have super crazy low encounters. >_>

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 8/2/2014 17:12:55 >
Post #: 180
8/2/2014 17:19:21   
Magical Winds

Its mostly drop rates that can be annoying in AQW, but I don't get as tired trying for a low drop rate, trying for a super low encounter is another story.
AQW  Post #: 181
8/2/2014 17:25:30   
Gorillo Titan

At least they not gonna go rare could be a lot worst hunting for REV was a pain.
Post #: 182
8/2/2014 17:46:51   
Magical Winds

Oh yeah, limited time wouldn't help at all.
AQW  Post #: 183
8/2/2014 18:08:09   
GuardMouse

I would LOVE for each of the new characters to be super hard to find. The last real challenge I faced in OverSoul was finding Leatherhead. One of the main reasons OverSoul is my favorite game is the super-duper-hard encounters. It gives you content when you finally find that one super rare character (poison drake). After-all, it is Nulgath's game, and he's notorious for making challenges
AQW  Post #: 184
8/2/2014 19:48:21   
bugattiboy91

quote:

he's notorious for making challenges

Tedium and difficulty are not one and same.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 185
8/2/2014 20:21:05   
Gorillo Titan

You can only do so,much with one programmer. What do you think would make a good challenge?
Post #: 186
8/2/2014 20:25:34   
The Jop

I'm saying players and bosses should have the same deck, but bosses should be given other advantages like double energy. The player should not be given that advantage. Sorry for the misunderstanding. It's not really important now, it's just something I'd like to see.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 8/2/2014 20:56:42 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 187
8/2/2014 20:56:29   
Gorillo Titan

We all can agree OS has several problems. They should work on the lag issue a lot of player have that causes the game to crash when they play it I personally think a feature to shut off attack animations would of been a good idea helps with lag and helps speed up farming only works on PVE since it would cause a lag issue if both players don't have it turned off but if they figured out a way good job.
Post #: 188
8/3/2014 13:04:35   
GuardMouse

I would love to see that feature. It would especially benefit the people whose computer might be lacking in the graphics department.

Wiki On!
AQW  Post #: 189
8/3/2014 16:06:27   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

It would also reduce the battle time for characters that take longer to execute the attack moves and so on ^_^
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 190
8/3/2014 21:44:42   
The Jop

I've spent 435,000 Gold on Neutral CC, and still no Corruption! That's like 100 hours of battling without X-Boosts.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 191
8/3/2014 23:14:24   
Gorillo Titan

I got corruption after spending over 20 sgs then 30k the next time
Post #: 192
8/4/2014 11:05:38   
Elite Tuga

Just wondering now, which 'Grimlord' we will be getting.

I & most others sure hope to see this original version created by Nulgath himself: 'Click Here'

AQW's Version looks like an "alternative" & doesn't have any sword or cape, which is a huge let down: 'Click Here'

At the end of the day at least we will be getting one, but if players want the "original version" then we should let them know?.. At least try.

P S: I also expect that the Dev's who make the character's decks i.e Sage, make actual good decks this time that aren't too costly like they did to 'Nulgath's Shadow' otherwise that will be a let down too.
Epic  Post #: 193
8/4/2014 11:11:40   
Gorillo Titan

Dude the AQW is custom color and they have more than one grimlord working under Nulgath its like 3 or 5 of them but it was already said Nulgath drew a Grimlord for OS never released it though.
Post #: 194
8/4/2014 11:14:03   
Megadragonknight

@elite
I am definitely certain its the original version. But, the AQW version also have the cape/cloak, helm and weapon which are the full sets of Girmlord in AQW. All of which are similar to the Original version of Grimlord so I wouldn't consider that there is no version of Grimlord but just himself. So we will definitely get this grimlord. ;)
Post #: 195
8/4/2014 11:15:46   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Grimlord has been animated since stress testing (of course he could have lost the files)

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 196
8/4/2014 11:45:20   
Gorillo Titan

Well if Drakath by some chance doesn't make it to finals I will have some serious issues. Also didn't Vox say she confirmed all the stuff was drawn by Nulgath and in AQW at first.

~Removed inappropriate content.
Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 8/15/2014 17:52:59 >
Post #: 197
8/4/2014 12:33:48   
Elite Tuga

Titan, you won't be the only one with serious issues, IMO, if the top 3 of the 6 that passed the poll doesn't make it into game I am almost sure many players will get disappointed enough to even possibly give up this game because whenever we have a "good opportunity" that doesn't come around often in OS something always seems to compromise/fail or intervene. Fans/Players get sick of this scenario & it can only effect the game even more day by day.

P S: Will see what's to come very soon, I have no clue & I hope for the best.

< Message edited by Elite Tuga -- 8/4/2014 12:35:42 >
Epic  Post #: 198
8/4/2014 12:41:40   
Megadragonknight

@Elite
Relax, only if its cheaters, then we can't be sure if any of those 6 that won the voting poll did actually won. That would be the most extremely furious things to happen and many players will be extremely furious. I would definitely rage if Frost Dragon was actually the one not to win the poll due to cheaters doing this.
Post #: 199
8/4/2014 12:51:13   
Gorillo Titan

Whose Valen?
Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 149 - Read the first post!
Page 8 of 29«<678910>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition