Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Weapon Requirements For Parasite

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Weapon Requirements For Parasite
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/1/2014 22:15:45   
King Bling

Yes, like the title says, parasite should have a weapon requirement of staff, Why? Well, I have two reasons,

1.) Like other classes, tm needs a weapon requirement for staff to use the skill assimilation, mercs need a club to use the skill static smash, tlms need the same club requirement for the atomic smasher, same as that the parasite as well should have a staff requirement.
2.)Think about guys, many have seen tms using staff, sword , chs and bhs using claws,sword , tlm and mercs using clubs and swords for the sake of using the energy gaining/taking skills, while bms dont have one, therefore bm's parasite skill should have a staff requirement.

Moreover if this is implemented then probably some people will change from swords to staff, but also start using skills which require staffs and and least used like the fireball.

Let me know your views and hope for a good decision.
Post #: 1
8/2/2014 1:16:00   
FameFortune

That wont fly sorry, actually I was expecting someone to ask for a buff and remember static grenade doesn't require blades and takes a huge amount of energy within 1 turn while energy parasite goes over for 3 turns and has the potential to steal or gain very little energy because your enemy already used up their energy or gained it inconveniently for you.
Post #: 2
8/2/2014 17:03:37   
  Exploding Penguin

A lot of TMs are casters. They need the staff anyways so having a staff requirement isn't a big deal.

Mercs like strength builds now, not tank build. Maul is an amazing skill for strength builds and requires a...maul as well. Therefore not a big deal that they have a club requirement.

BHs don't need claws on most current builds and static grenade doesn't require blades

CHs don't need claws on most current builds and EMP grenade/static charge don't require claws.

TLM's atom smasher is absolute trash since the CD nerf, so they have absolutely no use for running a maul. Battery backup doesn't require a maul.

BM's caster skills suck in terms of synergy. Fireball is near useless... as it costs too much energy. Overload is near useless...as it costs too much energy. Plasma rain is near useless...as it costs too much energy. Supecharge is near useless...as it costs too much energy. The only semi-decent caster skill is plasma cannon, and that's simply because of the bug where if it crits it hits stupid amounts of damage by ignoring 100% resistance (dunno if they fixed that yet), and even then...it costs too much energy to use reliably. Therefore, BM would be equipping a staff for the sole purpose of using parasite, a staple skill. That would be counterproductive to the concept of swords because parasite is 100% essential to 99% BM builds, and it already has a hefty support requirement, so BM would be forced to use a staff in pretty much all of its builds, with no freedom to make any type of build that would actually work with a sword.
Epic  Post #: 3
8/2/2014 17:30:14   
Mother1

@ exploding penguin

It was fixed last I checked because when my partner used it and got a crit it didn't ignore 100% of the resistance.

OP

Not supported in the least for the reasons Exploding penguin mentioned.

BM is suppose to be a battle class primary and forcing them to use a staff in the hope of make them casters like their unevolved counterpart would destroy BM seeing as their moves cost too much energy (casting spells) as well as the moves not being worth the energy spent.
Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Weapon Requirements For Parasite
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition