Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Class Changing

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Class Changing
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/6/2014 16:47:44   
_LordOfTheLocusts_

This is my idea:

If you're a bounty hunter, changing to a cyber hunter should cost less than changing to any of the other classes because you already acquire most of the skills.

The same goes for mercenary to tactical mercenary and tech mage to blood mage.

Let's say this game is real life. Wouldn't it be way harder to learn the skills and ways of a tech mage if you're a bounty hunter than learn how to become a cyber hunter?

I feel this makes sense and could be beneficial to the game because it could help increase class diversity.

AQW  Post #: 1
8/6/2014 18:33:21   
Bagofbricks

Id rather have it changed so they don't share some of the same skills and keep the current pricing to be honest. With only 6 classes its sad that they can't all be entirely unique
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
8/6/2014 21:17:15   
Aqw22222

I wish they made it so you could start out as any class not just bh tm or merc
Post #: 3
8/7/2014 0:32:04   
  Exploding Penguin

I'd personally just say make class changes free but you can only do so every certain period of time such as a month or something. Would promote more switches, but FotM classes/builds wouldn't be that bad of a problem. Currently there's actually fairly good class diversity, but some people like me prefer to change classes on a whim cause we get bored of our current ones.
Epic  Post #: 4
8/7/2014 1:10:09   
VanitySixx

I kind of agree with this, but if there is a discount then I believe it should be a very minor discount. Class change is 900 Varium, I guess it can be 800 Varium for fairness.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Class Changing
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition