Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

dakath slugwrath's art of chaos

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> DragonFable Art Gallery >> dakath slugwrath's art of chaos
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/12/2014 1:06:12   
Drakath_SlugWrath

elllo every one as u all know im the fallen prince ,champion of chaos,and a royal but .but iv learned my lesson and now i live my live as a artist :3 and here is a soul ally i crafted from the void

(w.i.p)dragon soul ally -corrupted elemental spirit of insanity his name incantus
(w.i.p)??? soul ally(form hasn't been chosen)-elemental spirit of Serenity and her name is Serene
(w.i.p) a special soul ally for Tybira -elemental spirit of creativity name is cry
(w.i.p)5 different chaos weaver class art ideas ;3
(w.i.p)my character the chaos weaver who became what people call void weaver(is a weaver who uses the soul threads from void creatures his soul ally being a long dead great void dragon when void dragon looked like other dragon before the void twisted them
(w.i.p)(making another soul ally but its name one cine of creature is it going to be and what emote will it use o and its element first 3 people to give me this info o wate also tell me gender and if there corrupted or not ok now the first 3 people to tell me this info ill make them each a soul ally ;3 enjoy wuve ya all drakath out ...

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Drakath_SlugWrath -- 8/15/2014 8:46:56 >
DF AQW  Post #: 1
8/12/2014 1:08:26   
Drakath_SlugWrath

and can some one help me learn how to get images to show if there from my pc on this forum
DF AQW  Post #: 2
8/12/2014 2:48:13   
afb728

Click the "embed" box when you edit the post or post it for the first time.(Don't use quick reply to post a picture.)

Also, I'm excited to see what you've done!

EDIT: He's a bit detailed for an Elemental Spirit, but I like the armored concept. Nice use of the eyes in his coat.

< Message edited by afb728 -- 8/12/2014 3:07:29 >
DF  Post #: 3
8/12/2014 3:10:06   
Drakath_SlugWrath

ok and ty dude for helping me :3 and im doing a lot of soul allys right now so if some one wants one ask here

here is vex's twin sister sie the elemental spirit of curiosity

Attachment (1)
DF AQW  Post #: 4
8/12/2014 3:12:04   
Drakath_SlugWrath

and here is my entry into the chaos art contest i will fined out if i won first second or third or maybe runner up on the 13 :3

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Drakath_SlugWrath -- 8/12/2014 3:14:08 >
DF AQW  Post #: 5
8/12/2014 3:15:03   
Drakath_SlugWrath

ty afb728 ya im thinking about re doing him and using this art for the chaos weaver im planning to make
DF AQW  Post #: 6
8/12/2014 3:40:54   
Ragsrun
DF Artist

...y'know, I could see Vex's attire as an armor of some sort. A twisted armor, but interesting.
Didn't know you'd changed Sie from Sin to Curiosity either. Her symbol might hafta be changed now. : p
As for the third image, I would think that'd fit the AQW Art Galleries better than here. I do like the idea 'round it though.
DF  Post #: 7
8/13/2014 10:21:25   
Drakath_SlugWrath

here is one of the most stupid drawings i ever made lol its called a f.a.d. aka fire alien duck i call this one dribbles

Attachment (1)
DF AQW  Post #: 8
8/13/2014 10:23:02   
Drakath_SlugWrath

this is a alien head i drew by just making crazy lines then looking at them and then make a drawing with the scribbles

Attachment (1)
DF AQW  Post #: 9
8/13/2014 15:22:50   
salene

A the first one is my favorite! Keep up the great work!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 10
8/13/2014 22:11:02   
Drakath_SlugWrath

u like vex? and ty i have a lot of work im going to be posting here but ill also post my devian art soon it has all of my art i have on me on it
DF AQW  Post #: 11
8/14/2014 17:01:39   
LigerBeard

I'll admit, I really like both Vex and Sie! You did especially good on the armor of Vex! Keep on making things like that and you'll go far!
Also, do you think you could check out the new elemental spirit I did, and maybe say what you think of it? It's in the bottom post in my gallery! Here, I'll give you a link!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
8/15/2014 4:46:31   
Drakath_SlugWrath

here is another hand art

and light beard posted on ur gallery ;3

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Drakath_SlugWrath -- 8/15/2014 4:47:04 >
DF AQW  Post #: 13
8/21/2014 18:27:27   
Drakath_SlugWrath

here is lego art i did of the baby kraken

Attachment (1)
DF AQW  Post #: 14
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> DragonFable Art Gallery >> dakath slugwrath's art of chaos
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition