Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Sixth PvP Elemental Tournament: Signup Here!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Sixth PvP Elemental Tournament: Signup Here!
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/2/2014 16:10:23   
Elite Tuga

I hope to God you guys will be courteous, because I will try get my Volt Engineer to at least level 10. I still have to catch it tho & rank it to Master.

IGU: Elite Tuga

TZ: Greenwich Mean Time Zone (UTC+00:00)

TY Titan, for the encouragement.

So what date will the 'Energy Tournament' start in?

@ ChaosRipJaw

Yea thats what I thought but not sure.

quote:

To ensure that everyone has a fair chance, ArchKnights will PM you (via Battleon Forums) to indicate that your match timer has begun.

Okay, just re-read the first post & I guess it starts soon as the sign-up is over, we will be getting a 'PM' from an Arc-knight to begin battle.

Merged posts. Please do not double post as it is against the rules and clutters the page. If you'd like to add to something you've already said, you may use the edit button accordingly. ~Skurge

< Message edited by Skurge -- 9/4/2014 12:07:23 >
Epic  Post #: 26
9/3/2014 21:59:45   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

quote:

Seven day period for players to sign up, starting from the time stamp shown in the first post of the sign-up thread.

So presumably . . . immediately thereafter?

< Message edited by ChaosRipjaw -- 9/3/2014 22:00:33 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
9/4/2014 6:01:13   
Gorillo Titan

Calling it now Axel and Clint in the finals. Anyone message dylligraphy about the tournament 10is a very small amount.

5 vs 5 2 vs 2 1 vs 1 so only 3 about wins needed and someone gets a free round.
Post #: 28
9/4/2014 12:13:27   
Skurge
The Dealer

As soon as the thread is locked, I'll have the match ups arranged with the according time zones and PM the participants. :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
9/4/2014 17:18:37   
necro rouge

I guess it's way too late, but just in case you need one more, I guess I'll join in, haven't played for quite some time.

In Game Username: necro rouge
Timezone: CEST
AQW  Post #: 30
9/4/2014 17:32:07   
The Finnish Phoenix

In-game username: Dylligraphy
Timezone: EST

I understand that it's been a bit over 7 days but also the thread isn't locked yet but if I'm too late I'll understand. Thank you very much Skurge for keeping these tournaments alive and the new rules are very innovative! Good luck to everyone.

< Message edited by The Finnish Phoenix -- 9/4/2014 17:56:14 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 31
9/4/2014 18:53:47   
Gorillo Titan

Guess I'll have to go 60% now.
Post #: 32
9/4/2014 20:33:35   
The Finnish Phoenix

lol Gorillo

This would be my roster. Lightning Wolf will have to watch from the sidelines unless he gets a Legendary real soon. Couldn't really level scale as I don't have anything between Level 4 and 20. xP
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 33
9/4/2014 21:17:23   
Gorillo Titan

Easy pickings dude
Post #: 34
9/5/2014 1:22:55   
The Finnish Phoenix

You could be right, and I know most players here have options available that are just as good, just musing about what I'd use if I had the chance seeing as there's a real possibility my sign-up's too late in which case it wouldn't matter if they're relevant or not (it's a pity I couldn't check in as this is my favourite element, my first character was Wolf and everything, but I was in the process of moving and had to get internet back up).

They haven't released any competitive Energy characters in a long time though (was disappointed Void Mage was Shadow when it looked like a revamped Hex) so as long as one of the few other contenders I haven't gotten like Abyssal Priest, Max Storm, or Storm Knight (which Triadan and Darkbanex stand by but I still think it's overrated) aren't significantly better than what I have (and from what I've seen I'm pretty sure they aren't), then my characters shouldn't be any more easy pickings than anything else. Would be fun to play you though, I can't remember having done an Energy vs. Energy duel with you (haven't done many duels at all lately. ._.)

quote:

Not having a lvl 20 isn't a good excuse I wrecked last tournament with low levels its suppose to be fun not about the competition in not even gonna use my lvl 20s till a few match in since energy comes down to doing about 3000 damage first attack survive that you have a good chance to win.

IDK if the Level 19 and 18 you used constitute particularly low levels but I will agree that you did a fantastic job. Either way, going 60% with the depth of players signed-up here would only be good for getting sizzled with or without necro rouge and I. You yourself called clint and Axel in the finals so going anything less than 100% only makes sense if you don't plan on stopping them. None of the previous tournaments have been won without the use of a Level 20 (although from what I hear, DeathGuard made it to the Ice tournament finals with a Level 15). Fortunately for Elite Tuga though, Energy characters are the easiest to level (Volt Engineer may well be the fastest leveller in the game), so if he can get ahold of one soon then he could level it to 20 even without boosts in time. (I remember a decent number of Founder Knights being levelled to 20 pre-boosts on the weekend of its release and Founder Knight's deck has nowhere near VE's offence.)

< Message edited by The Finnish Phoenix -- 9/5/2014 1:28:29 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 35
9/5/2014 7:10:34   
Gorillo Titan

Tuga captured Ve already lvl 16 in 2 days. I trained thurkey during the tournament I was lvl 12 when I fought warden I think.
Post #: 36
9/5/2014 12:15:56   
clintonian

Yea Tuga should have no problem getting it to 20
Post #: 37
9/5/2014 13:32:32   
Elite Tuga

Lol, guys thanks for the encouragements, it paid off. I was all sceptical at first but then when I got the hang of playing with my first ever 'Energy character' (V.E) I can honestly say "it's really the best character in OS to rank up super fast." I'm lucky this Tourney is Energy like 'T.F.P' said above.

Just wondering guys, if I leave my V.E at level 19, do I get first turn on all my games against level 20 players?

Epic  Post #: 38
9/5/2014 13:58:39   
clintonian

You just get first duel initiative if your a lower level
Post #: 39
9/5/2014 17:12:00   
Skurge
The Dealer

Hi everyone! (Is totally not late) I really wanted to give the thread a little more time to mature and hopefully get some more participants (this is going to be our smallest tournament so far) so it was a bit delayed. Many apologies! That being said, we can finally lock this sucker up and continue with the duels. Onward!

~Skurge
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Sixth PvP Elemental Tournament: Signup Here!
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition