Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=DF= SnuggleBear Armor Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= SnuggleBear Armor Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/3/2014 17:16:16   
Melissa4Bella
AmeSylph

Hiya DragonFablers!

We are almost finished with the whole list of current armor/class discussions - only one more to go after this one!

This thread: All things Snugglebear Armor.
Now for the rules of this thread:

• All =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules apply.
  • The "All Classes" thread will remain pinned to the top of the forum until all the current class threads are released.
  • There will be a Class Directory stickied to the top of the forum once a few class threads are active for quick locating.
  • On suggestions: The DragonFable staff offer specialized suggestion threads from time to time and you may post your suggestions when those events occur.
  • Please keep discussions to the SnuggleBear armor.
  • Most important: Have fun!

< Message edited by Melissa4Bella -- 9/4/2014 5:34:24 >
  • AQ DF  Post #: 1
    9/3/2014 20:03:03   
    Bamzalot

I recenty got the Snuggle Bear Helm after 2 years of farming. As far as collection goes, it was worth it! Sure is fun to watch terrifying monsters fall to a dancing blue bear. All though, it seems a bit bugged at the moment. Whenever I load the class, it shows the Panda armor instead. The skills and animations remain the same as the original Snuggle Bear though. If I try to unequip it, my game crashes.
    Post #: 2
    9/3/2014 20:12:13   
    Glerax

...There's a panda armor?

Anyways, anyways,

Yeah, its...its weird. I don't like the skills. It'd be funny if they made a DOOMbear with Doomknight skills only available on val- *cougH* hero's heart day
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
    9/3/2014 20:19:51   
    kreem

@Glerax

It comes with the panda hoodie that is from HeroMart.

quote:

(Helm)
    SnugglePanda
    "Click on this helm to activate the SnugglePanda armor! This is the helm and armor worn by warriors of noms everywhere."
    Taken from the Panda Hoodie HeroMart page.
    Hope I helped

Have a great day
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
    9/3/2014 20:49:13   
    Glerax

Because snugglebear wasn't enough.

Still shipping that DOOMbear deal..
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
    9/3/2014 21:32:50   
    Azan

Is that really the last? I don't remember any discussion about TimeKiller, at least, I don't see it on the All Classes Discussion Directory.

About Snugglebear... while not being the strongest, it is quite fun to use. It's so fluffy!

Ahh, bad wording on my part. I meant one more to go after this. I'll supplement my post to make that clearer. Thanks for the headsup! ~M4B

< Message edited by Melissa4Bella -- 9/4/2014 5:34:00 >
    Post #: 6
    9/4/2014 9:45:09   
    megakyle777

So... what happens when we run out of armors/NPC's anyway?

Also, I never really got SnuggleBear to keep. Not that many slots anyway.
    DF  Post #: 7
    9/4/2014 9:54:59   
    Shadows Morgenstern

It's probably weird, but I really do like this class for the same reason as Chickencow Armor and EVolved CCA. It's just really funny and fun to use! xD Though, getting it to keep is on my to do list of course.

Your signature has been removed because Photobucket replaced it
    with a third-party hosting notice that was too large for the forums.
    DF  Post #: 8
    9/4/2014 12:08:31   
    vishal

One of the coolest ways to kill an opponent.

Dance and he laughs so hard that he dies.

This is an extremely fun armor to use.

Especially for multiple enemies.

I bit sad that it wont get revamped skills. :( :( on account of it being a joke armor

Though this is just a whim, it get something like an evolved snugglebear armor, maybe through a quest chain(CCA got it) though it might have have gotten that already(snugglepanda)
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 9
    9/4/2014 12:50:22   
    DarkLore

That's actually a bug. The names were so similar that the coding must have gotten mixed up. Maybe.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
    9/4/2014 17:02:12   
    Melissa4Bella
    AmeSylph

quote:

I recenty got the Snuggle Bear Helm after 2 years of farming. As far as collection goes, it was worth it! Sure is fun to watch terrifying monsters fall to a dancing blue bear. All though, it seems a bit bugged at the moment. Whenever I load the class, it shows the Panda armor instead. The skills and animations remain the same as the original Snuggle Bear though. If I try to unequip it, my game crashes.

Ohhh thank you for bringing that up! I'll be sure to give this information to Ash!
    AQ DF  Post #: 11
    9/4/2014 17:55:02   
    Ash

There was a weird upload mix up when the SnugglePanda went live. Should be fixed now.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 12
    9/4/2014 19:59:25   
    shadow dragon666

Ash is there any possibility of this class expanding at all from further Hero's Heart Day's?
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 13
    9/4/2014 20:03:32   
    Ash

Maybe. There's a better chance of getting an Evolved version like with CCA though. Joke armors are meant to be just that, funny and just kinda one off armors that aren't really meant to do anything great.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 14
    9/4/2014 20:10:30   
    shadow dragon666

Well that also works I just meant expanded by other dance moves could just be basic stuff, just more dancey dancey to play around with.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 15
    9/4/2014 20:16:08   
    Ash

That would be on an upgraded version. More dances = more animations = better served on a new armor. Tomix or someone could go back and add more but quite honestly then we'd have people asking why ChickenCow isn't getting that same treatment. Then, "Well the other joke classes got more...why not the monkey classes?" It's one of those slippery slope deals where resources are better spent on new content rather then updating older content that's really not meant for it.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 16
    9/4/2014 20:25:20   
    shadow dragon666

True enough, though...I would totally not argue if we got the monkey armors to be re-released and added all new skills OR things like them. It's a really fun way to play the game, not just basic character but something a little different. I play around on hard mode extreme in ninja monkey when I want to see how tough things can be, never ceases to have some fun to it.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 17
    9/4/2014 20:39:31   
    DarkLore

Maybe have an armored Snugglebear like AQW did? Not very original, but would look epic with DF's art!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX2EfGZNfrnODb1j_AsKfEA
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
    9/4/2014 21:13:02   
    Ash

This is why I made the comment of "it's a slippery slope." My post didn't mean it *will* happen, go ahead and make suggestions for a Evolved class. It meant that it *might if the stars all align*. Don't expect it, don't suggest it, the hype trains need to have guard rails put on because once you all start they ain't got no brakes. Snugglebear is a one off joke class. What I want to say, about an orb of cuteness, will just make you all come up with more reasons to have an Evolved version. There aren't plans for it, there's no setup for it like there was with a "bacon orb". It's always been meant to be that "cute but meh" armor you put on to deliver stuff during HHD. Nothing more. Really, for total reals, nothing more. Suggesting something from AQW, which we'd need permission to even think about doing, doesn't make it happen.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 19
    9/4/2014 21:17:30   
    shadow dragon666

Eh the prospect of it ever happening is good enough for me in truth, it shows a voice is heard from the people vs hey look the game devs just ignore us.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 20
    9/5/2014 6:16:17   
    Drakath_SlugWrath

well chiken cow class is getting a third evolution eccc but i think sb should get a desco upgrade lol
    DF AQW  Post #: 21
    9/5/2014 16:59:59   
      Starflame13

I always found Snuggle Bear armor as slightly... ridiculous. Although part of that is my dislike of being forced to wear a class for a certain run of quests (same with Frost Moglin) when I feel my normal class would do so faster. That said, it's move set does give me a few laughs, although I would be open to expanding it so it had a few more combos and options. Maybe more holiday classes could be like Shadow Hunter (I think) where even though they have fewer moves, it could lead to more combos?

Have you checked your forum inbox? PM Notifications are down!

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 22
    5/18/2015 12:07:08   
    Shadows Morgenstern

Recently got the class to keep and while freaking hilarious (we need more real joke armours!) I noticed that the final skill slot on the left actually says "Undefined, Locked" when I hover my mouse over it almost as if it should be a skill? Is this a bug or..? Just struck me as weird.

Edit: Gotcha Ash!

< Message edited by Shadows Morgenstern -- 5/18/2015 12:16:33 >
    DF  Post #: 23
    5/18/2015 12:16:07   
    Ash

Guy's if you have stuff happening, even if you don't think it is, go make a bug tracker post. Especially on a class this old. Yes that is a bug and yes I will fix it but you can't keep going around the tracker just because I reply here.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 24
    5/18/2015 14:10:40   
    DarkLore

Anyone like me who's glad SB is even in the armor closet can thank me! JK! That's selfish! LOL! But here's a quote on a conversation bwtween me and Ash for clarification regarding the class a bit.
    quote:

Hey Ash... Any chance there could be a coding in place for SB Helm to allow access to saving the class in the Armor Closet? Its a bit messed up that SnugglePanda can be saved. Can the coding be tweaked to check for the helm in our inventory?

SnugglePanda is an actual class with actual skills that's actually viable, that's why. I'm also not sure why you'd want a class that has no real skills and no real damage output saved. Either way it's added to the closet and orb as allowed, just cache clear. It just boggles me as it's a joke and is only meant to be a hindrance during one set of quests.

Come to think of it, it would be awesome if we could get a badge for owning the SB helm. Since it is a rare drop from CC Lake.

< Message edited by DarkLore -- 5/18/2015 14:15:36 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= SnuggleBear Armor Discussion Thread
    Page 1 of 212>
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition