Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= "An Open Letter To...Vordred"

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= "An Open Letter To...Vordred"
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/18/2014 3:38:55   
elite dark slayer

Dear Vordred,

How's life being dead (again)? I'm such a big fan. Can I reanimate you and then use you to train my personal army of dark slayers?

Sincerely,
Reyhoth
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 26
9/18/2014 4:04:29   
chadd1237

Dear Vordred,

Why can't we get your armor, helmet and cape in game? It looks really cool and all I have is your sword.
AQW  Post #: 27
9/18/2014 17:48:46   
Majd

Dear Vordred

Where are you? I could her the souls Sally used to create you shattered and cries. Vordred, I miss you SO much. I remember when we used to fight each other in Doomwood, and then you were chaotic in the Necropolis, and then you tried to help me against Drakath, and you died three times...I know you will come back, with more skulls. I am looking forward for the day that I can have your armor. Hope I see you again in this new Saga.

Your friend, MK Dark Draidey, The Soul Master.
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
9/19/2014 17:04:35   
Alastair Q

Dear Vordred,

I remember you from Doomwood - a true Big Bad immune to the forces of Light. There was no way to stop you, seemingly. You even corrupted the Paladin Artix's axe to form a Doom weapon! You were an unstoppable force of darkness, and for a moment, even I did not know if you could be stopped.
Oh, how the mighty fall... when against Drakath, all that you have done was for nothing. You were DESTROYED in one hit, and for that I am disappointed in you. But... you can improve.
Just go back to Doomwood... or what's left of it (hehe).

Yours sincerely,
The Eternal Dragon of Time, Alastair Q
AQW  Post #: 29
9/19/2014 17:06:37   
DarkFireKiller

Dear Vordred

more skulls

kbai
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
9/19/2014 17:08:59   
berzerk1

vordred

you are my favorite npc in aqw i hope that your armor becomes attainable in game one day. battleon!!!
Post #: 31
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= "An Open Letter To...Vordred"
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition