Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 151 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 151 - Read the first post!
Page 4 of 29«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/3/2014 17:10:32   
The Jop

Zwei means 'two' in German. Next would be drei, like TFP said.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 76
10/3/2014 17:12:36   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Oktoberfest is a german holiday after all.

Is Augustiner feeling no pain or something?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 77
10/3/2014 17:23:00   
DarkLore

Why would you say that? unless you mean his training regimen I'm going to give Bavaria and him in the pit!
Looks like Agustiner's model was fixed too! he carries a spike barrel and his mug in different hands now!

< Message edited by DarkLore -- 10/3/2014 17:26:59 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 78
10/3/2014 17:27:19   
Gorillo Titan

Whats the problem with a big character a lot of people use the bigger women template to represent dutch stuff OS needs a fat character IMHO.

If res was done right we wouldn't have even had a old character.

These seasonals aren't as important gonna suck training them though cause both they decks suck not even a retribution.
Post #: 79
10/3/2014 17:29:17   
Stalagbite

Bavaria zwei's deck is good.
Post #: 80
10/3/2014 17:39:30   
The Jop

I hope that if they get legendary ranks, Augustiner will get neutralize and corruption, and Bavaria will get Greater Heal and Retribution. That will make all the time put into them worth it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 81
10/3/2014 17:39:32   
DarkLore

I am going to die now!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 82
10/3/2014 17:45:43   
The Jop

I wonder if/when they'll get rid of alignments in the game since everyone is neutral.

< Message edited by Skurge -- 10/3/2014 20:01:48 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 83
10/3/2014 17:53:10   
Stalagbite

After what feels like weeks, I finally just got Crypt Rogue! :D
Post #: 84
10/3/2014 19:10:04   
DarkLore

Second encounter! Didn't die this time! And my SG saved for TM is safe! YES!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
10/3/2014 19:34:38   
The Jop

Wow, nice job, DarkLore! I've failed trying to possess the alpha/beta void pirates 7 times.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 86
10/3/2014 20:40:10   
Gorillo Titan

Took less than 2 hours to get them both.
Post #: 87
10/3/2014 21:40:41   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@DarkLore This is EVEN MORE PATHETIC than your first attempt. At least I killed it with earthquake and 3 500s.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 88
10/3/2014 21:46:53   
DarkLore

How is it more pathetic? I died the first time. Then had to refind him with a better character. Its going to take ages to rank up Augustiner and Bavaria. Oh well.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 89
10/3/2014 21:48:26   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

I KILLED HIM AND IT ELUDED ME! It's like you caught a rabbit in a trap only to find out that it slipped through the crack.

Eh, ranking up Augustiner wil be similar to any char without a charge card.

Hope the neutral card pack will come soon.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 90
10/3/2014 22:04:16   
Gorillo Titan

Bavaria M better or worse that the seasonals for valentines?
Post #: 91
10/3/2014 22:06:43   
The Jop

Dual elements tend to have more potential than regular characters. Maybe you could add a penance and a corruption to her.

I wonder if we can get Sage to add Neutralize. Gamma Pirate got a charge card added, and he's also a seasonal master.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 10/4/2014 1:45:10 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 92
10/4/2014 8:07:02   
DarkLore

Heck! Agustiner could do with a neutralize at veteran rank. He's hard to Level up!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 93
10/4/2014 8:14:33   
Gorillo Titan

I was gonna say I don't think its a good idea for us to try and change every characters deck but I'll most likely be hypocritical if the great pumpkin comes out and doesn't have a neutralize no free character should have corruption and iron hide in there deck already unless they are dumb hard to encounter and find.

Had another OS dream Nulgath pretty much gave up on OS but decided to release about 200 new characters on the last day including the great pumpkin something called the pumpkin grimlord was a giant pumpkin type thing with vine wings and a miltonious larva stage that hadn't been seen before.

Not every character is gonna be good thats a fact you have an entire year to train these character if they even get a rank up next year.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 10/4/2014 8:16:42 >
Post #: 94
10/4/2014 8:22:23   
elite dark slayer

Gorillo, you really need to take a break from OS for a short while. If you're having dreams about it...

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 95
10/4/2014 8:25:02   
DarkLore

Yeah. You're right Gorillo. I only actually train character to rank them up for cosmetic collection. Agustiner may have no neutralize. But I was eagerly awaiting a rank up ever since nulgath mentioned giving him and Bavaria ones about a couple of years ago! The art for them is great! I especially love Agustiner's drunken bubbles above his head! It a tad ironic I like these characters a lot. Considering I don't drink ale in real life ever! And Augustiner should watch his drunken hand. He might stab himself with that barrel! LOL!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 96
10/4/2014 8:41:20   
Gorillo Titan

@elite at least 4 people up here have dreams about OS once a week also I play this a lot less then I use to now its only like an hour a day.

Looking at past design notes some of the pirate should be leaving next week and the old halloween seasonals should start to come back maybe even a upgrade release http://oversoul.artix.com/more16.asp

If I had a choice of which creepy characters got rank ups I would say undead axeman into undead berzerker crypt knight into crypt lieutenant crypt rogue into crypt asssassin and a rank up for mishap giving it more of a oriental dragon look with the durpy face though and dire maggot turning into either blood maggot or some type of gross giant fly.

I didn't included seasonals for a reason.

Didn't get a character contest this time around though.
Post #: 97
10/4/2014 8:43:54   
DarkLore

Zombie is in dire need of a veteran rank. Maybe zombie crawler? Not sure what that would even be. LOL!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 98
10/4/2014 8:51:09   
Gorillo Titan

I didn't say seasonals cause it more than likely we are getting at least one rank up for them easier to do a rank up then a new character.

Zombie needs a rank up chain like trainee many differnet final results could go the warrior path and gain armour and a weapon the farm route and use cool animations like summoning undead animals to attack could go the giant path and be a huge hulking unstoppable monster could go the abomination path and become a huge mass of random body parts I hope nulgath goes this way and not just giving it one rank up haven't got a character with multiple forms in years.

Augustiner should of rolled the barrel at the enemy for one of its attacks.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 10/4/2014 9:02:48 >
Post #: 99
10/4/2014 8:56:49   
DarkLore

IDK... That barrel compactor attack looked cool in the 5-hit combo I saw on AE Daily's video.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 151 - Read the first post!
Page 4 of 29«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition