Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

What about more credit items?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> What about more credit items?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/29/2014 5:05:44   
.Sir Lazarus.

Dont you guys think you are getting overboard with the whole only varium buyable weapons. Every release theres more and more only varium items.

First you were getting in the right direction and now, now it is just like before, only credit items are now buyable with varium too, but it should be other way around!!!
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
9/29/2014 5:39:42   
Vorzathiel

only the promo and higher tier items are varium only(deep terror swords, kartherax sidearms and Aux) the rest are all available for credits, which are a majority of the items released for the current TLAPD event and the seasonal items which were not previously available for credits. so i don't really know what you are talking about
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
9/29/2014 16:14:15   
Justingbieberfangirl

Well I like it as it is now but IMO the devs screwed up BIG TIME when they made the decision of varium only item sellable for credits.

They could all have the same stats (armors,staffs ect.) but different looks so non paying players wouldn't be able to get them.

And when introducing new cores they could make them FOR EVERYONE THUS making the battle actually FAIR.

Instead they made it so EVERY VAR ONLY ITEM now can be purchased with CREDITS ONLY TOO. Meaning varium items are loosing their value.

As the whole explanation of omega was that now every one would be the same but varium players would have the AMAIZING looks.
Which is part true as home items and hairstyles have only var options BUT non-variums can still gate the art after a year.

And also the last promo was different. Did you notice that there are now 2 PROMO PACKS offering the same thing but DIFFERENT DAMAGE TYPE.

At the end tho nah I am fine with them making varium only weapons as long as they dont forget that there needs to be NON RARE CORES added to the game.
Post #: 3
10/7/2014 16:58:27   
.Sir Lazarus.

Well you guys explain why this game sks now. Cause the people playing it sk.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
10/7/2014 21:29:58   
VanitySixx

I say its about time varium buyers are getting a little more freedom and room for comfort. Varium had nearly become useless until the Waves of Wrath weapons appeared.

The only thing the non variums can't get is the bot and I believe the sword that comes with the built in core. Other than that, non variums can buy the other Waves of Wrath gear, which, in my opinion, have a far superior design than the promotional swords.

No offense Lazarus, but I think you're just angry that the game has moved on from such primitive and simple ideas. I know Omega has been a little controversial with some players I've spoken with, but it's setting us players up for something for the best in the future.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
10/10/2014 13:45:07   
slumbering insomniac

i don't use varium myself but you have can't really complain about only paying players being able to buy certain weapons
when they are the ones supporting the game you play for free
Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> What about more credit items?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition