Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Buying Advice Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> RE: =AQW= Buying Advice Thread
Page 6 of 7«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/26/2016 21:17:47   
Lightning Sekkara

Which item(s) you can't decide between?: Legion Castle or save for Caladbolg
Reason on why you can't decided? I don't know if I should spend 20k Legion Tokens on Legion Castle or save up for Caladbolg so I can sell it within 24 hours.
Link to Character Page (to make it easier to give you an opinion): http://www.aq.com/character.asp?id=Lightning%20Sekkara
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 126
12/27/2016 15:25:42   
Shadowhunt

Name of poster seeking advice: Lightning Sekkara
Which item(s) should they get, if any: Go ahead and get the Castle
Why should they get it or not?: It's shiny and fancy! Besides, with MoPP, you'll be able to get Legion Tokens plenty quickly. You don't currently have the Altar of Caladbolg, it seems, and it sounds like you're considering buying it for 5k ACs when it becomes available. If you do decide to do that, you've still got a couple months before it comes back around to farm LTs for attempts at Caladbolg. Might as well get yourself a nice shiny house!
AQ AQW  Post #: 127
1/6/2017 13:19:55   
nalguth

Which item(s) you can't decide between?: Joining the Undead Legion and buying Evolved Light Caster or keeping my ACs
Reason on why you can't decided? I've been thinking of buying Undead Warrior once I get the Honorable Hero 2016 badge, selling it after doing the quests, then using my remaining ACs to get the Light Caster class. The problem is that the ELC armor can't be sold, so this plan will leave me with around 30 ACs. I also have a bunch of really good soloing classes, so I'm not sure how much use I'll get out of Light Caster.
Link to Character Page (to make it easier to give you an opinion): http://www.aq.com/character.asp?id=not+anthony+burch
AQW  Post #: 128
1/6/2017 22:22:01   
jbuggz

Which item(s) can't you decide between?: Warp Necromancer Cape and Evolved LightCaster
Reason(s) why you can't decide?: I don't know for sure what my net AC loss will be for buying and reselling ELC. Buying and reselling Warp Necro Cape results in a net loss of 100 AC, which is an acceptable loss for me. A potential net loss of 750 AC's, for a class that I'm not even sure I'll be getting much use out of...
Well, that doesn't seem like a sound financial decision to me.
Link to Character Page (to make it easier to give you an opinion): here, or see below

Thanks in advance. ●┑

< Message edited by jbuggz -- 1/6/2017 22:23:43 >
AQW  Post #: 129
1/6/2017 22:46:28   
Shadowhunt

Name of poster seeking advice: nalguth
Which item(s) should they get, if any: Join the Legion, then purchase the armour for the class
Why should they get it or not?: Joining the Legion gives you access to one permanent class (that's not very good), one seasonal one (that is amazing), whatever future classes come out, and a whole bunch of items. The access to two classes alone makes it pretty worth it, plus all the gear if you like the style is great too. Just make sure you do the prep work before buying the armour. After you get into the Legion, buy the armour to get the Light Caster class, as it's an astounding class and likely will perform better than many of the ones you've got, and classes are always a nice thing to have.
AQ AQW  Post #: 130
1/16/2017 12:30:35   
MaligKnight

Which item(s) can't you decide between?: Timelock Key
Reasons on why you can't decide?: I don't know if the class is actually worth the cost
Link to Character Page (to give you an easier opinion.): http://www.aq.com/character.asp?id=Solaris4
DF AQW  Post #: 131
1/16/2017 15:20:29   
Edme MacHeath

Name of poster seeking advice: MaligKnight
Which item(s) should they get, if any: Don't get timelock key. Its 6k ACs for one class.
Why should they get it or not?: You could do a lot with 6k ACs. If you wanted you could buy 3 classes for 2k Each.
or a bunch of other items. The class isn't really amazing.
AQ  Post #: 132
1/21/2017 8:10:49   
Shalnark

I am a non-member player and I need your advice on what is the best thing to do with my 2,000 AC. Well, I really don't want my 2,000 AC put into waste so I need your opinion on what to buy that will benefit me the most being a non-member. Thank you very much.

Moved to Buying Advice Thread. ~Solanaceae

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 4/2/2017 14:06:50 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 133
1/21/2017 8:20:42   
megakyle777

Well, For 2000 AC there is a good amount of things you can buy. My reccomendation should only be listened to if you plan on farming for nulgath items in the future, but if you DO, or THINK you do In the future.it might ber worth buying the ceremonial void knight sword in the janurary rares shop.

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 4/2/2017 14:07:09 >
DF  Post #: 134
1/21/2017 8:22:57   
Shalnark

Is there a class that can be get ONLY by buying it with 2k AC??? Thanks.

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 4/2/2017 14:07:25 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 135
1/21/2017 8:28:27   
LouisCyphere

Daimon Class can be bought by AC or via gold if you're a member

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 4/2/2017 14:07:44 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 136
1/21/2017 8:57:40   
Solanaceae
Legendary Nightshade

LightCaster can only be bought by ACs (needs Evolved LightCaster to open the shop to buy LC), but it's discounted so it only costs 1000 ACs to get.

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 4/2/2017 14:08:04 >
DF  Post #: 137
1/22/2017 8:33:16   
Saiyanmonkey

Which item(s) you can't decide between?:Buy Sepulchure Undead Blade,Nulgath Birthday sets,Invisible Ninja(500 AC one)Inventory,or Keep the AC
Reason on why you can't decided?I love Sepulchure UB for more Doomknight Items and the only Nulgath sets I have is Legacy of Nulgath which I think looks "standard" compared to other Nulgath sets,Invisible Ninja because I look Awesome with Battle OMGZilla(AC because I can store it and use it when my mem expired),Inventory because I want to Farm AFDL,and keep for other Items I like in the future,have 3700 AC
Link to Character Page (to make it easier to give you an opinion):http://www.aq.com/character.asp?id=saiyanmonkey

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 4/2/2017 14:08:15 >
AQW  Post #: 138
1/26/2017 19:24:23   
Solanaceae
Legendary Nightshade

Name of poster seeking advice: Saiyanmonkey (sorry for the late response!)
Which item(s) should they get, if any: Inventory or keep the ACs
Why should they get it or not?: In my opinion, cosmetics come second to gameplay, so I'd rather expand my bag space or save up in case a new class comes out that can only be obtained by paying 2000 ACs.

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 4/2/2017 14:08:31 >
DF  Post #: 139
4/2/2017 11:48:34   
Siachi

Not necessarily the right format, but I think this is relevant to the thread. I've recently hit the gold cap and could use some help spending some of it. But I'm low on inventory/bank space (And a free player currently), so what are the instances of "Buy this expensive item for gold to be used for something else" I could get as a free player? Stuff like the Coin Collector set (Except can't do that one, because I can't access Hollowsoul).

EDIT: Not an issue for now: I'm much closer to Drakath's Armor than I was when I posted, so I went ahead and got Le Chocolat. Would still appreciate advice for the other questions.

---

Moving onward to a specific item:

Which item(s) you can't decide between?: The various leveled HeroBlades
Reason on why you can't decided? I'm not exactly sure what the differences between the levels are, so is there any reason to not buy the highest leveled one I can get?
Link to Character Page (to make it easier to give you an opinion): http://www.aq.com/character.asp?id=Siachi

And for whenever I renew my membership, this is something else I'd like some advice on:

Which item(s) you can't decide between?: Awe Enchantments (specifically Spiral Carve and Health Vamp, but I'm not against the other options). NOT based on class enchants, just the special procs.
Reason on why you can't decided? I mostly find myself soloing, both with farming and with bosses, so I'd like something to compliment that. But because I've only ever used the rarely-procing PWD enchant, I have no idea how often the other enchants proc, or how much of an impact they have. Would I want different enchants based on the class I use, or is there a valid 'one size fits all' enchant?
Link to Character Page (to make it easier to give you an opinion): http://www.aq.com/character.asp?id=Siachi

< Message edited by Siachi -- 4/8/2017 20:55:42 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 140
5/15/2017 1:03:30   
MaligKnight

Which item(s) can't you decide between?: The coins of nulgath required for the evolved orbs quests.
Reasons on why you can't decide?: I feel like i won't be getting much value out of buying them.
Link to character: http://www.aq.com/character.asp?id=Solaris4
DF AQW  Post #: 141
5/15/2017 1:32:47   
Dr Disrespect
Helpful!

Name of poster seeking advice: MaligKnight
Which item(s) should they get, if any: Purchase the coins.
Why should they get it or not?: First obtain all the reagents that are required to complete the Evolved Orb quest of your choice then purchase the coin, turn in the quest and accept the item. After that, sell the coin back. Make sure you sell it within 24 hours of its purchase. You will lose a small amount of ACs doing this, making it worth the cost. After all you will be getting a good looking amor that would definitely have costed above 1000 ACs if it had been put in a shop for a few hundred ACs.

< Message edited by GojetaDragon08 -- 5/15/2017 1:33:19 >
Post #: 142
5/22/2017 16:53:58   
k24

I hope this is the correct place to post this!
Which item(s) you can't decide between?:I am looking for a cape to go along with the AFDL armor
Reason on why you can't decided?I'm looking for a sleek cape item that isn't a cape (katanas, crystals, etc.)
Thanks!
Post #: 143
5/22/2017 22:39:19   
Dr Disrespect
Helpful!

Since this is a "looks" related question it should go directly in the AQW Q&A section. There was a separate thread for this in the past but because of the lack of activity in it the forum ArchKnights decided to do away with it and include all questions related to aesthetics in the Q&A section.

< Message edited by GojetaDragon08 -- 5/22/2017 22:41:34 >
Post #: 144
5/29/2017 15:10:49   
1black2knight3

Which item(s) you can't decide between?: Dual Crystal Phoenix Blade of Nulgath and Cyber Crystal Phoenix Blade of Nulgath
Reason on why you can't decided? I don't really know which I want and I just want opinions.
Post #: 145
5/29/2017 15:26:05   
Metakirby
Constructive & Helpful!

Name of poster seeking advice: 1black2knight3
Which item(s) should they get, if any: Get both Cyber and Dual Phoenix Blade.
Why should they get it or not?: First you get either one of them, doesn't matter which one you go for first. Then, once you got merged your Crystal Phoenix Blade, you go to the Buyback Shop and get it again, for free, in a matter of seconds (remember to relog every time you have used the Buyback shop), then you merge it into the other Phoenix Blade, repeat the Buyback process and viola, 3 blades for the price of 1 (techically 4 because one of them is dual, but you get what I mean).
AQW  Post #: 146
7/13/2017 12:19:07   
razorshurikens

Which item(s) you can't decide between?: Shadowstalker of time or save ac's
Reason on why you can't decided? i think the class is cool and has a great impact on soloing but i want to get future seasonal rare items
Link to Character Page (to make it easier to give you an opinion): http://www.aq.com/character.asp?id=razorshurikens
AQW  Post #: 147
7/13/2017 23:43:44   
Solanaceae
Legendary Nightshade

Name of poster seeking advice: razorshurikens
Which item(s) should they get, if any: Save your ACs and purchase LightCaster in September
Why should they get it or not?: ShadowStalker of Time isn't a bad soloer, but since it's effectively thrice as expensive as usual and not even the best, I wouldn't say it's worth getting. SSoT isn't a bad farmer either, but it's outclassed by Blaze Binder, which you have. If you're looking for a good soloer, I'd wait another 2 months until you can get LightCaster, which is not only a much better soloer in terms of DPS but also helps the whole party almost as much as a StoneCrusher.
DF  Post #: 148
7/18/2017 12:46:51   
savor

Which item(s) you can't decide between?: SSoT or Drudgen
Reason on why you can't decided?: i already have crag but they say that having both of them is pretty good for nulgath farming and for future VHL farming. in regards to SSoT i've heard its one amazing class now that level 85 cap has been released.

< Message edited by savor -- 7/18/2017 12:47:59 >

" We Gamers Don't Die, We Respawn"
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 149
7/18/2017 16:52:20   
Shadowhunt

Name of poster seeking advice: savor
Which item(s) should they get, if any: Save the ACs or use them for something like bag space
Why should they get it or not?: Crag is better than Drudgen for pretty much all purposes, and Drudgen is also available to everyone so worst case, you can just go use the one in Tercess. Getting access to Assisting Drudgen from Tendurrr isn't worth 5k ACs. Likewise, SSoT is a good class, but it's not 6k ACs good, you can get more useful things like bag space with the ACs instead.
AQ AQW  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 5 [6] 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> RE: =AQW= Buying Advice Thread
Page 6 of 7«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition