Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Discussion, Golden Werepyre's Prophecy: Day of Shattering

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Discussion, Golden Werepyre's Prophecy: Day of Shattering
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/8/2014 16:11:52   
redragon724

here is the link to the Tome>> TOME of The Golden Werepyre

ill try to figure out a way to answer all questions about foreverman, what is a golden werepyre and well im sure im gunna get a lot of flak for this idea ^_^ but Atirx started it when he broke the fourth wall like <.< man a lot of times! lol

please understand i love AQW and Aritx entertainment ^^ they have been so much fun. this that i am writing is as much for me as it is for those that read it. and in a very strange way it is for all those hero's in lore <_< i for some reason actually think they deserve an explanation for the day they will be separated from us.

hopefully the separation will not be for long. im so weird O_o huh, maybe its because i have created over 200 characters of my own since i was like... 6 years old. wow. i have a universe in my head even! a few Galaxies (nothing like the Ootabillions of galaxies we have) just 3 or so and some Solar systems inhabited by all kinds of my imagination... really i got a lot in my head lol

The PREFACE

Here is a breif intro of my character foreverman. i was thinking of making it longer but i was worried of making this a long read O.o its a long read even now <_< so i hope anyone that does read it may like to hear more about this character of mine ^_^ i would really like to share more about him.... but then i guess i decided to just jump to the end witch is this TOME that he inevitably writes.

The FORWARD

the Forward is an attempt to describe a very short and sweet outline of what the Prophecy of the Golden Werepyre is. i may have to rewrite it so that it is almost a cheat and many will not have to read the explanation in red, the "Day of Shattering" part.

i was thinking of making a second character that would write this down as foreverman would dictate it to him like miyamoto musashi and the book of five rings. maybe, if i have time i can flesh this idea out more and use my little vampire 'fearhunter'.

i would love to tell the story of my band of Motley Creatures of the Night.

The Day of Shattering

this is were it gets complicated. breaking the forth wall is fun, but can get a little bogged down with technicality. but it is so much fun ^^ i know Artix must have fun doing this kind of writing when it comes to his humor he always wants to push the boundaries.

The Dreams of Reality?

this part is for you and your character to get the information that i and foreverman have. its really small compared to the years of study i have been doing, but i think it is a good start.

if you dont believe thats up to you. but i do hope you will at least consider it something to look into so as to be educated in your bet. that is to say i bet the farm on what i believe, can you? if you are willing to lay down a bet (your eternal life kinda bet) by all that is Good at least investigate before doing so!

until i get some questions and or comments ^_^ i guess thats all i got. battlon people!!

< Message edited by redragon724 -- 12/28/2015 22:05:57 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
12/28/2015 22:13:29   
redragon724

wow, its still up? and not one feed back O_o

well, i just thought id make mention that the links at the
bottom of the "Tome; Golden Werepyre's Prophecy: Day of Shattering" are
still working. i was a little worried that they might get cut off, but looky
there, they still work ^_^

i really want to add more story to foreverman the Golden Werepyre and PIC's!
i got to try and add some character pic's and map's O.o can i do that?
well, i hope to do that soon ^_^ adding more story and maybe even some
images or links to images that will give some less-foggy-ness to the story'n characters.

end of line...

< Message edited by redragon724 -- 12/28/2015 22:14:04 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Discussion, Golden Werepyre's Prophecy: Day of Shattering
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition