Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest thread 7

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest thread 7
Page 4 of 12«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/14/2015 1:24:44   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Well then lets let the fun continue, starting screenshot.

EDIT: Ok that is it for this week, hope everyone had fun, ending screenshot.

This week Geoto attacked B7 and B8, Aerodu territory. Geoto broke even while Aerodu lost 15, Geoto took B7 and B8.
Aerodu attacked A14 and A12, Geoto territory. Aerodu lost 15 while Geoto broke even, Aerodu's attack failed.

Screenshot and map update coming soon, though it is more of a map repeat than update.

EDIT2: Map updated and screenshot added.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 2/16/2015 1:15:48 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 76
2/20/2015 12:57:04   
Heroes of the Scape

It will be more fun when we take back what is ours.
AQ  Post #: 77
2/21/2015 1:19:03   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

We will see about that, challenge accepted and here is the starting screenshot. Lets see you take back what you have lost, I won't make it easy.

EDIT: Lets see how things have gone, ending screenshot.
This week Geoto attacked B9 and B10, Aerodu territory. Geoto lost 149 while Aerodu lost 36, Geoto's attack failed.
Aerodu attacked B7 and B8, Geoto territory. Aerodu lost 36 while Geoto lost 149, Aerodu took B7 and B8.

Nice fighting Aerodu, looks like the tussle over the center of Paxia will continue for a while yet.

EDIT2: Map and screenshot updated.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 2/23/2015 1:25:00 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 78
2/23/2015 1:03:10   
Heroes of the Scape

Challenge accepted.
AQ  Post #: 79
2/23/2015 1:05:27   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

You posted while I was editing, but yes you won and proved it is unwise to provoke you; at least on this occasion.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
2/23/2015 1:25:05   
Heroes of the Scape

Sorry, I was trying to beat your edit.
AQ  Post #: 81
2/28/2015 1:17:22   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Well at least I won't need to do another edit to that post. Now for this week's starting screenshot.

By the way if you get any issues seeing the screenshot let me know, the link the site gave me looks a little different from usual though it seems to work for me at least.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 2/28/2015 1:20:08 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 82
2/28/2015 1:58:25   
Heroes of the Scape

Worked perfectly fine for me. Now get off my land.
AQ  Post #: 83
3/2/2015 1:06:56   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Ok thats it for this weekend, ending screenshot. Not feeling very confident, didn't get to fight as much as I would have liked.

This week Geoto attacked B7 and B8, Aerodu territory. Geoto lost 144 while Aerodu lost 7, Geot's attack failed.
Aerodu attacked B5 and B6, Geoto territory. Aerodu lost 7 while Geoto lost 144, Aerodu took B5 and B6.

Map update and screenshot coming soon.

EDIT: Map and screenshot added, sorry it took so long I will try to explain why below.

As you know I have used Photobucket to upload images for the PUC ever since I took over it and up until a few months back it was perfect for the job. As I said at the time the site has since started throwing pop ups at me whenever I log in and go to upload or look at my library, once I had a quick scan yield a suppossed virus after one of these but I could not be certain it was the source. Since then I have done quick scans after every use of the site and had no further problems, until today. Today my quick scan once again found some sort of virus and Avast then requested to do a boot up scan, which yielded a further infected file; naturally this took well over 2 hours to complete. Since I last quick scanned on Friday I have only used AE sites, Wikipedia, Google, Youtube and Photobucket. In addition I have not installed any new programmes or updates. It is possible it is a false positive but I am taking no chances and will be keeping a close eye on my computer for a while. If any of you notice anything you think is strange relating to my accounts please let me know.

I also think I will need a new place to upload images, any sites you would recommend?

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 3/2/2015 5:28:50 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 84
3/2/2015 23:20:23   
Heroes of the Scape

I will let you know if I see anything suspicious.

I use Imageshack myself for my AE picture postings. I have never had an issue with it and really like it. You could also try using just a Cloud storage system like Microsoft OneDrive or Google Cloud Drive. They would still have the linking capabilities.
AQ  Post #: 85
3/3/2015 20:44:27   
DigDog

Didn't Imageshack recently change to a 30 day free trial model?

I personally prefer Imgur. You don't need to sign up to upload things and it has a browser plugin that lets you easily upload things.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 86
3/6/2015 15:45:56   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Thanks for the advice you two, currently I am still investigating a possible new site and I appreciate the advice. Since I have not yet made a decision though I would appreciate it if someone else could do the starting screenshot tomorrow. By the way, nice to see you are still around DigDog, I was rather surprised you didn't appear when we started the game.

EDIT: I will try using Microsoft Onedrive but I have never used it before and may not be able to figure out how to work it for tomorrow, so if someone else can take a screenshot I would appreciate it.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 3/6/2015 15:49:56 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 87
3/6/2015 19:12:15   
Heroes of the Scape

I got your back! I will handle the screenshot for tonight.
AQ  Post #: 88
3/6/2015 21:53:50   
DigDog

Oh I'm still around Oliver I just don't have much interest in the game anymore.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 89
3/7/2015 0:51:26   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Thanks Heroes of the Scape, that should give me time to examine the possibilities further.

Well DigDog you are now the third Paxian to visit during this game who is still hanging around, so that means that if the people who were still around from Paxia posted more we would double the active population here; says rather a lot for how little is going on in AQ Paxia wise.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 3/7/2015 0:52:04 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 90
3/7/2015 1:02:14   
Heroes of the Scape

I used OneDrive so you can see what it looks like to link to it: Opening Screenshot
AQ  Post #: 91
3/7/2015 1:10:23   
DigDog

There's not much to post about though, Oliver.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 92
3/8/2015 16:09:00   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

I think I will be able to post the screenshot tomorrow, I have Onedrive working and I think I have everything figured out. It has a decent storage limit so I shouldn't need a new image hosting site for a while.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 93
3/8/2015 23:23:35   
Heroes of the Scape

That is for sure. Plus if you ever need it for your personal use there are plenty of ways to get more free storage.
AQ  Post #: 94
3/9/2015 2:06:42   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Ok that it for this weekend, ending screenshot.

This week Geoto attacked B5 and B6, Aerodu territory. Geoto lost 1 while Aerodu lost 38, Geoto took B5 and B6.
Aerodu attacked B4 and B3, Geoto territory. Aerodu lost 38 while Geoto lost 1, Aerodu's attack failed.

Looks like the tide is turning again, screenshot and map coming soon.

EDIT: screenshot added but having trouble with the map. Onedrive doesn't seem to like Image tags. Any suggestions on how to get them to work would be welcome.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 3/9/2015 2:24:33 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 95
3/9/2015 19:14:19   
DigDog

My suggestion would be not using Onedrive ;)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 96
3/14/2015 2:04:40   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Well I probably won't in the long term, but for now it will do.

Ok everyone it is that time again, starting screenshot. Good luck to all participants.

Ok thats it for this weekend, ending screenshot.

This week Geoto attacked B7 and B8, Aerodu territory. Geoto lost 2 while Aerodu lost 54, Geoto took both areas.
Aerodu attacked B5 and B6, Geoto territory. Aerodu lost 54 while Geoto lost 2, Aerodu's attack failed.

Interesting little week, screenshot and map coming soon.

EDIT: Map and screenshot updated.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 3/16/2015 2:18:03 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 97
3/21/2015 1:32:33   
Heroes of the Scape

Hi!
AQ  Post #: 98
3/21/2015 2:05:39   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Ok here is the starting screenshot. Everyone do their best.

Thats it everyone, ending screenshot.

This week Geoto attacked B9 and B10, Aerodu territory. Geoto gained 142 while Aerodu lost 9, Geoto took B9 and B10.
Aerodu attacked B8 and B7, Geoto territory. Aerodu lost 9 while Geoto gained 142, Aerodu's attack failed.

Looks like Geoto is picking up momentum again, this could get interesting. Screenshot and map coming soon.

EDIT: screenshot and map updated.

EDIT2: Ok guys it time again, starting screenshot.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 3/28/2015 2:05:36 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 99
3/28/2015 22:54:57   
Heroes of the Scape

Need to turn the tide
AQ  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest thread 7
Page 4 of 12«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition