Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XV - Read First Post

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XV - Read First Post
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/14/2014 20:48:50   
  Kiyone

Have a question about OverSoul? This is the place to ask!

Please remember that OverSoul is still in development and much info concerning future plans hasn't been released. Some questions may lack adequate answers.
Don't forget to regularly check the OverSoul Homepage as well as Nulgath's Twitter and TwitPic for updates on OverSoul!

quote:

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What is OverSoul?
A: Oversoul is a card based PVP MMO role-playing action game with solo PvE game mechanics to develop your characters.

Q: Are there pets? Can you customize weapons? Are there different classes?
A: There will be characters that use pets but not in the way you think. Each character in Oversoul is a unique character that you possess. So each character is uniquely self contained. ( Like possessing Artix as a character for example. ) There will be some customization available through the Leveling Tree. But those customizations will be unique to every single character. None will be exactly the same. This means one character might be able to change their class, weapon, elemental standing, armor or even species. It's all unique to the character you possess though.

Q: What is a Beta test phase?
A: Testing phases are different time periods where we are testing a game before it is released. It also helps us squash those nasty bugs that can prevent players from enjoying the game to its fullest potential and gives us a chance to add a bunch of cool stuff in the game!

Q: What if I already have an Artix Master Account but cannot access it to log in?
A: You will need to go to our Help/Support Pages for Master Accounts.

Q: How does this game fit in the AE Universe?
A: It is the same Universe but a much darker version geared toward an older audience.

Q: Can I have the same character name as my Artix Master Account name?
A: We strongly advise against that. You want your Artix Master Account to be as secure as possible because if you lose access to your Artix Master Account, you also lose access to any linked game accounts such as EpicDuel and HeroSmash.

Q: How many characters can I currently possess?
A: Currently all that are still available. There is no limit to how many characters you can possess, this may or may not change in the future.

Q: What are they and where can I encounter them?
A: The Official OverSoul Wiki has the answers. Click here.

Q: What do the characters evolve in to?
A: The Official OverSoul Wiki has the answers. Click here.

Q: Do I have to buy the larger packages to get the characters or can I buy the smaller packages and eventually get the characters?
A: You can buy several smaller packages and receive the characters that way.

Q: Why do some players have coloured names and titles?
A: Certain players have coloured names as a token of appreciation for their contribution to the game. Founders have blue names, Testers have Orange names, Developers have Green names and in-game moderators have Gold (?) names. All other players have white names.

Common acronyms that are used in this forum are as follows:

AP - Alpha Pirate/Pirette     DD - Darkon Drago         HV/Hex - Hex Void             VL - Vampire Lord
AS - Ancient Shogun           DM - Dire Monk                                          VC - Void Champion
AR - Arcane Ranger                                      ND - Necrosis Dezgardo        VK - Void Knight
AoV - Archpriest of Ver       EE - Earth Elemental                                    VR - Void Reaper or Void Rebirth
AL - Arch Lich                EF - Earth Fairy          PD - Poison Drake             VE/Engineer - Volt Engineer
                                                        PL - Pumpkin Lord
BP - Beta Pirate              FoV - Fiend of Vergil     PW - Pyre Witch               WB - WitchBlade
BD - Black Dragon             FT - Father Time 
BR - Blood Ranger             FC - Founder Champion     SoV - Seraphim of Ver         XE/Elf - Xmas Elf
                              FK - Founder Knight                                     XF - Xmas Fiend
CV - Cyber Void                                         TG - Time Gentleman           YoTH - Year of The Horse
CC - Card Customization       HHM - Headless Horseman   TC - Treasure Chest Trap

Thanks to Therril Oreb for this topic idea and Nightly for the acronym idea.
Thanks to Char for acronym additions.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
10/14/2014 20:51:28   
TRB1965
Warganizer!

The game finally let me create a character and paid me back for the delay. I got Thok on the 2nd battle and beat him.

Thanks to all who helped.
AQ  Post #: 2
10/14/2014 21:12:47   
elite dark slayer

You want to stay and support the game? We might actually get some coders working on the game if enough people play and support it.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
10/14/2014 22:53:01   
edwardvulture

I still can't create the character because JSON badly formed. Help plz!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
10/14/2014 23:14:01   
Gorillo Titan

All caps could be a problem try with lowercases.
Post #: 5
10/15/2014 9:15:59   
TRB1965
Warganizer!

@elite dark slayer - I actually have been pretty much daily (maybe only 15-30 minutes but daily) with the character from my first account.
AQ  Post #: 6
10/15/2014 9:26:25   
Gorillo Titan

Does Omni knight come off as more of a high ranking knight or a powerful warrior of good loner?
Post #: 7
10/15/2014 9:40:03   
Blackshock

If anything, he gives me the impression of someone who's trained in many different fighting forms thus explains how he has such a versatile deck. Besides that, not much I can infer really since all his quotes are that of thok.

Anyway, I just learned kiyone actually watches Gaim too. That's pretty awesome
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 8
10/15/2014 16:44:02   
Leopel

Is there any tips to beat the Thok? When I beat him, he just took my life in 1500 and I lost.
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
10/15/2014 19:01:44   
PharaohLaus

^ 1. Get to atleast level 5.

2. Never attack on the first 2-3 turns, charge up, let the opponent use their strongest attacks.

3. If you can, always merge the lesser power with more power.

4. Use a combination of defense + attacks, never only once (again if possible). This is where the charging up comes in handy.

5. Try to charge up at regular intervals.

AQ  Post #: 10
10/15/2014 22:16:24   
Sambud

Has it been announced if thok or OK are going rare?
DF AQW  Post #: 11
10/15/2014 22:40:38   
Dual Thrusters

Well the event lasts for a month.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
10/15/2014 22:46:20   
Gorillo Titan

Ask a tester they teen to know.
Post #: 13
10/17/2014 2:04:15   
elite dark slayer

Would Thok be a serious contender in the neutral tourney, do you think? Also, Bavaria, or gold lycan? If gold lycan, GL, or Bavaria zwei? Are the bavarias allowed in the light tourney?

< Message edited by elite dark slayer -- 10/17/2014 2:57:02 >

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 14
10/17/2014 7:47:51   
Grandpa Oz
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

I bought some cards from the Light CC series.
Can I still access them after the booster-packs rotate to other elements?
DF AQW  Post #: 15
10/17/2014 7:50:38   
Gorillo Titan

Yes, you can.
Post #: 16
10/17/2014 7:51:37   
Grandpa Oz
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

That's good to hear. How exactly does it work though?
DF AQW  Post #: 17
10/17/2014 7:58:11   
The Jop

When you go to the CC screen it's still there, but you can't buy any more packs.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
10/17/2014 8:01:20   
Grandpa Oz
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

Cool, thanks.
DF AQW  Post #: 19
10/17/2014 8:17:31   
Gorillo Titan

You can still buy packs just only for the two elements in the rotation at the time.
Post #: 20
10/17/2014 8:26:30   
The Jop

Yes, I meant you can't buy any more packs of the card series that's no longer there.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
10/17/2014 10:50:08   
Gorillo Titan

Should pumpkinlord get the great pumpkin as its rank up or should the great get a standalone and maybe have evolved pumpkinlord as the rank up?
Post #: 22
10/17/2014 11:09:13   
The Jop

I would prefer the pumpkin king as a standalone character since the Sprout/Pumpkinlord talk about praising the pumpkin king, so it would make more sense if it was a separate character.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
10/17/2014 11:39:28   
Gorillo Titan

This looks like something Nulgath would draw cause of the face fins did he draw it? http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/zombie-dragon

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 10/17/2014 11:41:42 >
Post #: 24
10/17/2014 12:29:31   
The Jop

He drew the early stuff like the red dragon in /lair and that's the same template.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XV - Read First Post
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition