Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(DF) A Fate Worse Than Death: The Tale of Drakonnax (Origin Story)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) A Fate Worse Than Death: The Tale of Drakonnax (Origin Story)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/13/2014 6:57:54   
Sir Arceon

CnC here.

A Fate Worse Than Death:
The Tale of Drakonnax

Prologue

"I can't believe how long it's been since I started down this dark path... it seems like an eternity since that fateful day."

"What do you mean, Uncle?"

"Ah, yes... I never told you that story, did I, Eclipsia?"

"Not that I recall, no."

"Well, take a seat. I believe it's time you learned the truth."

Such was the exchange that took place between the Doom Knight Drakonnax and his "niece" that morning. As the morning light shone through the windows of the Celestial Palace, the floating fortress used as a base for the clan of heroes known as the Celestial Guardians, Drakonnax took a sip of his morning Earl Grey and sighed. Very rarely did he get the chance to experience such a peaceful and relaxing morning, especially with reports of the Rose's agents attacking settlements for supposedly harboring magical creatures, to say nothing of aiding the resistance at Sulen'Eska. In fact, it took a great deal of magic energy simply to keep such a large fortress as theirs cloaked from the eyes of the heartless cult. How much longer they would remain safe, Drakonnax knew, was anyone's guess...

"Uncle?"

Drakonnax snapped back to reality. "Forgive me, Eclipsia," he said, "I was, um, momentarily distracted. Now, where were we?"

"You were about to tell me a story from your youth," the young half-dragoness reminded him.

"Oh, that's right," Drakonnax remembered. "Well, I guess I should start from the moment it really began..."

< Message edited by Drakonnax -- 11/13/2014 7:03:04 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) A Fate Worse Than Death: The Tale of Drakonnax (Origin Story)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition