Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Design Notes November 14th, 2014: Hanzo Void the 2nd Upholder Release!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes November 14th, 2014: Hanzo Void the 2nd Upholder Release!
Page 5 of 6«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/17/2014 17:58:49   
The Jop

Looks like Hanzo Void's out, right? Check your accounts, people who bought soul gems since October 31st.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 11/17/2014 17:59:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 101
11/17/2014 18:24:58   
Gorillo Titan

Now what do I tell you guys when ever a water character is release? Use common sense it's a water character south is the only place a normal water could be.
Post #: 102
11/17/2014 18:28:43   
The Jop

I hope you're still not pretending like you saw it originally. A lake is the natural habitat of a turkey, right?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 103
11/17/2014 18:30:02   
Gorillo Titan

Turkey located in every location besides Alaska. I went with the fact it's water type.
Post #: 104
11/17/2014 18:30:27   
the warden

above: there is a way you can say that with out being condensing man..
that's besides the point you don't need to be rude and arrogant about it.
Anyways almost level 18 for pumpkin lord:)
Oh and have hanzo void:)

< Message edited by the warden -- 11/17/2014 18:37:46 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 105
11/17/2014 18:33:56   
Gorillo Titan

I see it like this 3 - 4 days passed and no one found it and it was in the place they released every water character since south map came.
Post #: 106
11/17/2014 18:33:57   
The Jop

A turkey's natural habitat is woodland. I don't think you saw it at the lake if your hint was "the habitat of a turkey". Even if you did find it you acted really mean to everyone else. If anyone else found a new character on the forums, they wouldn't keep the location a secret.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 11/17/2014 18:36:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 107
11/17/2014 18:35:41   
Gorillo Titan

Read this. http://tracker.cci.fsu.edu/turkey/about/where/
Post #: 108
11/17/2014 18:37:02   
The Jop

I really don't care, you have no evidence you actually found it first.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 109
11/17/2014 20:11:17   
MapCurse

Overpowered O_O
...and Alpha Pirette???

2nd battle with turkonian: free capture ;)

< Message edited by MapCurse -- 11/17/2014 20:33:25 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 110
11/17/2014 20:31:18   
the warden

Mapcurse: they seem to be back for some reason, I found alpha pirate and some of the others as well
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 111
11/18/2014 6:29:55   
zion

Bought SGs, no char - please fix!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 112
11/18/2014 7:29:21   
DarkLore

I am so stoked for Skexis evo! Plus Turkonian Evos. Given certain circumstances, I may just keep one Turkonian fully evolved. I'm sure his evo's would be better in appearance and deck anyway. Not that I care about either appearance or deck. Its just too much to handle. I was lucky enough to at least have NS. Even though I never did catch another VB. Bottom line? I may just start fully evolving seasonals and leave it at that. LOL!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 113
11/18/2014 10:03:27   
Gorillo Titan

I love the turkey but its deck is horrible and makes me think that they really need to rebalance the game if they ever add elemental weakness energy would decimate water characters even with the weakest of there ranks.
Post #: 114
11/18/2014 10:22:11   
GhostWarrior

I finally got Hanzo , dang he is so epic and his attacks are all awesome , especially the 5 hit combo . Good work on this one !
AQW  Post #: 115
11/18/2014 11:07:41   
The Finnish Phoenix

Kinda makes you wish it actually was Ice/Water huh Gorillo?

And yeah Hanzo's nothing special, Hanzo wouldn't have much of a chance against even Skexis Vet. Nice to get another dual-elemental though, and this is the first dual-elemental with a base Corruption so as long as they're branching out. Will be kind of melancholy if Skexis Master ends up swapping its Hides for Corruption.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 116
11/18/2014 11:16:34   
Gorillo Titan

Yep water and ice don't give it any ice walls to avoid a elf situation but we have stuff to kill elf now right?

No freeze.

Hanzo void I was hoping was fire and shadow with a new card to make that work out.

Master skexis with no iron hides in a dual tournament that bans iron hide. Lol

Well Friday we get to see how void rebirth will work out I expect a weaker deck or they just go all all 500 for regular attacks and add a fire whirl instead of one of the other cards it has.

I rather it not get corruption instead of fire whirls maybe a iron hide and a corruption but not a single corruption. OS needs more fire characters with good deff was hoping godzirra would of been that 3 shields and having been water elemental/fire would of made a pretty good upgrade to its already good master form.

We need a new water tournament to get some unique deck ideas but in game.

Hanzo has best movement with turkey having the best walking animations I feel nulgath really worked hard on them.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 11/18/2014 11:26:27 >
Post #: 117
11/18/2014 11:29:15   
The Finnish Phoenix

Elf still has Freeze but generally doesn't do well against offensive opponents due to the additions of Frost Bite and Refresh, it needs some time to get set up. That being said, it's great against other Ice characters and if an Ice tournament were to start today I'd use her in it.

Yeah honestly I don't see that much room for improvement for Skexis and Void Rebirth unless they add a second Neutralize. I have both at Level 20 and would hesitate to evolve either unless they had some notable advantage.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 118
11/18/2014 11:54:29   
Gorillo Titan

Yeah most likely it would be a dragged out battle but you would win over time frost dragon would be decimated vs an elf a cosmo titan could possibly do it but it all comes down to the draw.

GIve turkonian a good ice and water deck with no freeze cards and it would be pretty good.

Also a big problem water character have they can't finish the enemy they have good healing but terrible attack so you end up in a stalemate till you get a bad draw and can't heal enough to survive the fight.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 11/18/2014 11:56:00 >
Post #: 119
11/18/2014 14:53:53   
KingRogue

id even be happy to see turkonian get something like 2 freeze and 1 shatter, to give it time to rummage through and get mmore attack cards, and gorillo i agree, turkonians walk is good but his 5 hit combo reminds me of spear native or huntress. waiting on skurge to come decimate me,lol.
AQW Epic  Post #: 120
11/18/2014 15:08:44   
Gorillo Titan

Anything with double freeze would destroy since two freezes has the chance of freezing you for four turns. TGP IS AMAZING but would die against double freeze pretty easily.
Post #: 121
11/18/2014 15:34:35   
KingRogue

i need your input gorillo, pumpking or godzirra? which should i grind for. ive got sprout only atm going toward pumpking, but i have dragzirra toward godzirra

you know fire is my proficiency and im wanting to change my sig char from horsemen to something else, and until im happy with ice or water,or earth it will continue to be a fire element creature, though not void rebirth until i see if i want to evo it, mines level 1, ironically i got hanzo to 10 within the hour it dropped, never even wanted to use rebirth.
AQW Epic  Post #: 122
11/18/2014 15:43:02   
Gorillo Titan

Pumking is the best character in game so go with him. Dragzirra gets weaker after it turns into godzirra so its best to just keep it and not rank it up.
Post #: 123
11/18/2014 15:50:59   
Hendrik

Very impressed by Hanzo, both appearance and deck.

I will get it if OS makes me believe it won't die in a few months.
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 124
11/18/2014 15:57:07   
KingRogue

idk if its due to the releases or what but i have noticed a small spike in players actually on OS as of the last month or two, which is pleasant, i also try to post on things like facebook to spread the word about oversoul to most of my friends who are into some sort of gaming be it rpg or table top(never really got into the table top thing) but i see oversoul as a nice combination of table top card game and rpg/strategy, it just needs to be given a chance. generally im saying OS seems to be doing better now than it was three to four months ago, but it may be just because of the influx of upcoming holidays and releases related to them.
AQW Epic  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 [5] 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes November 14th, 2014: Hanzo Void the 2nd Upholder Release!
Page 5 of 6«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition