Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Seventh PvP Elemental Tournament - Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Seventh PvP Elemental Tournament - Discussion Thread
Page 18 of 18«<1415161718
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/15/2014 1:58:38   
elite dark slayer

So that makes 2 forfeits in a single tourney. I'm sure that's a record. You have my condolences, Igneous.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 426
12/15/2014 2:07:45   
megakyle777

Same here Igneous. My uttermost condolences in this hard time.
DF  Post #: 427
12/15/2014 10:17:16   
kakarot1123

I'm so sorry to hear that, Signeous. We're all with you, and you are never alone.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 428
12/15/2014 10:30:49   
Gorillo Titan

About four people forfeited in the water tournament.
Post #: 429
12/15/2014 12:42:33   
the warden

wow that's horrible, I am really sorry to hear that Sig:(
I hope you feel better soon and my condolences.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 430
12/15/2014 13:42:38   
The Finnish Phoenix

quote:

With the tournament ending situation. Given this unique situation. I'm putting the tournament ending on pause for now. So the staff can figure out the best way to address this for all parties involved. Were I want to thank ya all in for your understanding, helpfulness, and consideration for this and for the tournament in general. Where all of you guys have been outstanding with this.

I understand, for my part I couldn't accept victory under the conditions of Signeous' forfeiture as something like that can't be considered anyone's victory. So here is what I propose:

If Signeous would like to revoke his forfeiture then I would encourage him in doing so, and from there depending on his emotional state he could either have me forfeit in his stead or finish the final match to determine the victor.

If Signeous doesn't revoke his forfeiture then I would forfeit in addition and this tournament would have two runner-ups and no victor.

< Message edited by The Finnish Phoenix -- 12/15/2014 13:44:41 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 431
12/15/2014 14:03:03   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

I'm sorry to hear about this Signeous . . . honestly, I don't know what to say because I've never had a direct relative die before.

I can only say I hope things will turn out all right.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 432
12/15/2014 19:37:28   
Skurge
The Dealer

My sincerest apologies, Igneous.

As for the tournament, it will be delayed for 14 days from the time this is posted. If Igneous chooses to, he may come back and duel Dylligraphy for the final spot. If not, I'm going to respect Dylligraphy's decision and announce two winners** for the Neutral tournament.

Everyone did an amazing job and this tournament was definitely a blast. A round of applause to both Dylligraphy and Igneous for making it this far!

Skurge,
ArchKnight OSGD

**: Not to be confused with a runner-up. Winners will still receive the custom forum avatar.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 433
12/15/2014 20:31:00   
bacca2002

I never had a relative die either. I guess it sucks to be old age, as not only do you have to worry about your health, but it is pretty constant that your relative dies, and maybe you'll not be able to ever recover. I hope you come back this year.
Post #: 434
12/16/2014 6:05:58   
The Finnish Phoenix

Sounds like a well thought-out solution, Skurge! I suppose you're right in that it'd end on a slightly brighter dark note to have co-winners than no winners in the event that Signeous opts not to play, but if he'd like to pick up with the final where we left off than I'd be more than happy to oblige him and finish the tournament conventionally.

Whatever his intentions, my heart goes out to Signeous in these sad times.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 435
12/25/2014 21:37:08   
Gorillo Titan

4 more days.
Post #: 436
12/30/2014 17:06:54   
Skurge
The Dealer

Alright everyone, that's a wrap! Speical thanks to all our participants and thank you for making the OS community a fun and competitive experience! Please read the Feedback Thread for more information and future plans!

-Skurge,
ArchKnight OSGD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 437
Page:   <<   < prev  14 15 16 17 [18]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Seventh PvP Elemental Tournament - Discussion Thread
Page 18 of 18«<1415161718
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition