Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Hallows Inn - Accepting

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: The Hallows Inn - Accepting
Page 11 of 34«<910111213>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/31/2014 19:49:24   
Draycos777

@Riprose Ya, but would she really talk to him with Kit around though? You've already stated that she hates Kit.
AQ  Post #: 251
12/31/2014 20:08:08   
Riprose123

@Draycos After reading everything, I've decided I lied and am going to do something about Heinrich. Maria might loath Kit, but she isn't heartless/plain gosh darn evil.
DF MQ  Post #: 252
12/31/2014 21:45:21   
Master K

Well, that just happened.

I'm not 100% sure where this will go, but hopefully it's the start of Marcelline's own quest of "self betterment".
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 253
12/31/2014 22:29:56   
Draycos777

>.<

Who is this 'Istarelle', and what do they do for a living? And what do they want with Kit's Marcelline. She worked very hard(maybe...ok she didn't) to get the girl to her side, and no dead spirit lady is gonna change that. Not if Kit can help it!

Also, Happy New Year's everyone!
AQ  Post #: 254
12/31/2014 22:43:20   
Master K

Well, this'll be Marcelline's quest, besides Toren's.

I have some plans for this 'Istarelle' person. When the chance arises, Marcelline will hit the town and explore, and perhaps see if she can find out this woman.
You don't have any worries on Istarelle intruding on Kit and Marcy's partnership, either.

spoiler:

She's long gone out of Blackwater. If the time comes where Marcelline may bring up Istarelle, I'll be sure to PM you what Kitsondra could say about her.

And Happy New Years as well!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 255
12/31/2014 22:53:52   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

Post is up. Marietta left the inn before the party started, and went to her place. She'll probably stay there until sometime prior to nightfall, when she'll head for the gate.

That's the plan, anyways, unless someone shows up at her door.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 256
12/31/2014 22:57:36   
Draycos777

Oh I was just joking around but okies.
AQ  Post #: 257
12/31/2014 22:59:33   
Master K

Just out of curiosity, what is the current time in the RP? Day? Night?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 258
12/31/2014 23:05:24   
Draycos777

Kellehendros, I believe that if Kit were to have offered Marietta aid with her 'Turner' problem in the past she would decline it, I'm I right in believing this?

< Message edited by Draycos777 -- 12/31/2014 23:08:22 >
AQ  Post #: 259
12/31/2014 23:22:54   
Zephyrial

Ha! I'm still just a novice up to you guys...
Post #: 260
12/31/2014 23:25:56   
Master K

Posted.

Draycos, I'm sending a PM your way about Istarelle.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 261
12/31/2014 23:31:42   
Draycos777

Alright Master K

@Zeph What does that mean? You've been here in the RP forums for much longer then I have. I think you know much more then you let you're left believe. (Or I'm I misunderstanding what you're trying to say and you're talking about Kenet :P)
AQ  Post #: 262
12/31/2014 23:52:07   
Zephyrial

I may have been here a long time, but I don't think I've improved very much!

You guys have a certain je ne sais quoi that I just don't possess - I think I can say that about myself as a whole. As such, it's always a pleasure to read anything you write!
Post #: 263
1/1/2015 0:04:09   
Master K

I'm flattered that you think that way, Zeph.

I still remember you from the very first Dark Descent that Schizo made way back in the day. I still kinda cringe at my writing back then...
There was Schizo himself, Lilbierman, Isis in all her glory, the enigmatic Mech Boy of Doom, Silver Lion, Vanier, Master Kazuko, Hinasilyl, Highlord Sendai, BlueKatz...those are all the usernames I can distinctly recognize who I RP'd with more than once back in the day. Some people from that first thread appear to have changed their usernames, and the OoC is long lost since...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 264
1/1/2015 0:43:32   
Zephyrial

Ha, yeah! Those were good times! I forgot how many times we had to resurrect that one XD I still miss Isis...

I still have fond memories of the only RP I ever finished, back when I was Knifeblade39 - The Elven Entourage. I can't believe we finished an entire RP in three pages! The way things were done was very different back then... Or maybe we were different. Same thing, I guess!
Post #: 265
1/1/2015 0:45:31   
Draycos777

New Year post!

@Zeph I don't know, I kind of like the way you write, plus I always see typo mistakes after I post, even after I've double(sometimes triple) check it....sigh.
AQ  Post #: 266
1/1/2015 1:16:23   
Master K

Excellent post Draycos.

This Istarelle business seems like it's going to be fun to play with.
Although, I'll try and hold off on it until the Nazha situation is resolved...or at least, pushed back, depending on how things go.

The demon ward was a nice touch, too.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 267
1/1/2015 1:19:02   
Draycos777

Tkz, didn't know if it was alright or not since I did a little improvising.
AQ  Post #: 268
1/1/2015 1:39:20   
Master K

Nah, you did great for what I had given you, information wise.

Now then, that's set up. It's only a matter of waiting for the right time to continue it.

spoiler:

When the time is right, I'll have Istarelle beginning to break through that ward. Marcelline won't be safe from her forever.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 269
1/1/2015 1:54:32   
Draycos777

That's ok, it kinda works out for me as well.

spoiler:

I'll use that time to reveil Kitsondra's vampire form when she confronts Istarelle.

Also, Kit should be bumping into Sym now, Bastet. If you want to prepare something as she runs into them going down the stairs.

Edit: The Gdoc is up to date, if you'd like to use it. Hallows Inn Gdoc

< Message edited by Draycos777 -- 1/1/2015 1:58:51 >
AQ  Post #: 270
1/1/2015 2:16:00   
Master K

Wow, Kitsondra is the center of attention.

I suppose the fact that she's one of the only knowledgeable locals helps.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 271
1/1/2015 4:32:56   
Bastet

I'm back, after a healthy sleep. (I'm Italian, I'm about 6-7 hours ahead of you Americans :P)
@Draycos I'll get to writing immediately.
Post #: 272
1/1/2015 7:38:38   
Legendium

Just so you know Bastet, Heinrich won't kill you just for being magical in nature. Most of the time he will wait and see if they use their magic for good or evil, and THEN kill you. If you use your magic for unlawful actions. Vampires, like demons and werewolves, are an exception because their very existence requires them to kill innocents. Well, werewolves less so, but they are too dangerous and the lack of a cure makes Heinrich more likely to just put them down than reason with them.

I'll start working on a post soon.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 273
1/1/2015 8:47:47   
Bastet

I knew about that bit, Legendium. I think that my character would be fairly suspicious of people who hunt magic for a living, especially considering their origin.
Post #: 274
1/1/2015 9:12:10   
Draycos777

quote:

Vampires, like demons and werewolves, are an exception because their very existence requires them to kill innocents.

Well then, I think Heinrich is in for a shock when he finds out about Kit's origin and her nature; or lack of it in his training.
AQ  Post #: 275
Page:   <<   < prev  9 10 [11] 12 13   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: The Hallows Inn - Accepting
Page 11 of 34«<910111213>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition