Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Hallows Inn - Accepting

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: The Hallows Inn - Accepting
Page 13 of 34«<1112131415>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/2/2015 11:22:38   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

Feel free to shamelessly eavesdrop. I've got no problems with it.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 301
1/2/2015 11:24:45   
blankmaskara

Alright then.
Post #: 302
1/2/2015 16:08:34   
Riprose123

Just got home from work, going to try and post soon. #MyEverythingHurts

EDIT: Posted. ^^

< Message edited by Riprose123 -- 1/2/2015 17:21:17 >
DF MQ  Post #: 303
1/2/2015 18:13:47   
Tdub

Short post, but not much is happening in Lock's mind. Remember, Lock has no knowledge of social interactions, so feel free to describe that. He has no idea of the workings of courtesy or etiquette.
Post #: 304
1/2/2015 18:42:37   
Draycos777

I would believe that by now, it's late morning or the Sun is as least up and people are out and about( at least starting to be) right?

Edit: With Lock's involvement, Kit as joined in on the fun as well. Posted.

< Message edited by Draycos777 -- 1/2/2015 19:17:38 >
AQ  Post #: 305
1/2/2015 19:39:33   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

And Sera starts bluffing with only a prayer behind her. Let's see how this plays out. :P

And in case I did a poor job of showing it in the post, Sera understands body language. At least in part. She knows that what a person does or doesn't do can tell a story to someone who can read it.

What she doesn't know is how to control her body language perfectly. Her mask of professionalism is her only real skill, but it's not entirely full-proof. After all, a mask that only controls facial expressions and tone of voice can't control a sharp breath - unnoticed by her while she's busy trying to control herself - but painfully obvious to an observer as a betrayer of interest. An equally unnoticed tensing and then forced relaxation, or even a relaxation that didn't look natural. There would have almost definitely been tells, and I have no problem with Dracyos having Kitsondra notice one or even many of the more subtle ones that Sera just can't keep from making.

< Message edited by Gingkage -- 1/2/2015 19:46:01 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 306
1/2/2015 19:58:29   
Bastet

I'll have a post up soon. It details how Symphony went about their business after the conversation with Kitsondra, but is chronologically placed before the vampire returned (aka, I'm mentioning an earlier stage of the conversation at the table).
Hope it's okay.
Post #: 307
1/2/2015 20:52:22   
Draycos777

Quick question Gingkage, how would Sera react to learn that kids come to Kit with information for hopes of because they get paid?

Edit: Also these are kids that Sera will most likely know, or have been around enough to know their names considering the amount of times she's been stopping at the Hallows Inn.

< Message edited by Draycos777 -- 1/2/2015 20:54:13 >
AQ  Post #: 308
1/2/2015 21:02:16   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

Well, she'd be surprised. It would probably even slip through her mask.

But a fondness for children doesn't mean she's any more likely to chat with them than she is anyone else. Why?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 309
1/2/2015 21:04:26   
Draycos777

No reason, it's about an earlier post, just wanted to know how she'd react so that I could add Kit's response to that fact in my post without Bunnying.

Edit: Kellehendros said that Marietta's 'events' with Turner would no doubt be the talk of the town soon, and Kit know that rumors travel fastest with chindren so she pays them to come to her if they learn about something new happening in town.

< Message edited by Draycos777 -- 1/2/2015 21:07:12 >
AQ  Post #: 310
1/2/2015 21:11:10   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

Ah. She'd be surprised, but more along the lines of 'Children actually trust her?' because distaste for information brokers aside, Kitsondra has always made Sera wary for a reason she could never quite place. The 'This person is dangerous' feeling that I referenced in one of my earlier posts.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 311
1/2/2015 21:11:38   
Zephyrial

Man, I've opened up a can of worms here!

I'll start on a post now, that'll hopefully slot into the point just after Lock approaches, but before Kitsondra appears.

EDIT: Posted! Shouldn't muck up the continuity any. I love this RP! ^_^

< Message edited by Zephyrial -- 1/2/2015 21:43:30 >
Post #: 312
1/2/2015 21:50:47   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

quote:

Perhaps under that spiny exterior, she was more personable than he had thought...?

Oh, poor Kenet. How badly you read Sera. :P I agree, this RP is awesome.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 313
1/2/2015 21:59:53   
Draycos777

Posted, Kitsondra continues to try and pry open the lock that is Sera.

quote:

Well. This man is probably even less trustworthy than Kitsondra, and she's pretty damned untrustworthy!

Kit resents that! She may be a cheap, hard-nosed broker who is more then willing to use every trick in the book to dig her claws into you to get the info she wants, but! She is not someone who does a job half-way! If you can get her to agree to help you, rest assured that you are getting 100% of what you asked for :P
AQ  Post #: 314
1/2/2015 22:14:49   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

To use an overused meme, suspicious Sera is suspicious. And playing a very dangerous game.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 315
1/2/2015 22:37:26   
blankmaskara

Well, it's posted. Please feel free to tell me and lecture me on any inconsistencies in the post. It's a bit long and I wouldn't be surprised if there's something wrong there.

On a side note, I'll make sure to post more regularly. Keeping up with posts, especially if there are more that appear while you make your post, sucks.
Post #: 316
1/2/2015 22:55:05   
Master K

Oh oh oh?

Another gathering of people?
I'd love to nose Marcelline into more happenings, but I think I'm going to have her stay put until we eventually timeskip (perhaps?) to the point where we confront the Nazha.

Unless something particularly disruptive occurs, or someone goes looking for her, Marcelline remains reading in her room.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 317
1/2/2015 23:20:36   
Draycos777

And so the dangerous back and forth continues, how this will play out I wonder.

P.S: This is getting deep and it's really fun:) I think Zeph was right in saying that, if the Nazha weren't around this would blow out far with all the character interactions....but I can't stop!
AQ  Post #: 318
1/2/2015 23:26:10   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

quote:

That's ok though, your trying much to hard with that last one to be telling the truth. You can put a mask over your face and the tone of your voice, but you can't hide what your words say.

The funny part? Sera's telling the complete truth and Kit doesn't know it.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 319
1/2/2015 23:29:12   
Draycos777

No, kits talking about how Sera acted like she didn't care about the kids.

Edit: Sera may not care about Kit or her job. But she wasn't able to hide the surprise, so at least she some what cares about her methods I would believe. Or maybe I'm wrong and grasping at straws.

< Message edited by Draycos777 -- 1/2/2015 23:32:52 >
AQ  Post #: 320
1/2/2015 23:36:56   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

Sera cares about the kids. Just not about the brokers. After all, her surprise was more the fact that they trusted Kitsondra rather than they were a source of information.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 321
1/2/2015 23:41:42   
Draycos777

Then that works. I roll with that and let Kit believed Sera is faking and react accordingly to her reply. Kitsondra's goal is simply to learn more about Sera and she still has a few more tricks to use.
AQ  Post #: 322
1/2/2015 23:50:22   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

Point Kitsondra. She's got Sera very much on edge. Not quite running scared. But not far from it.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 323
1/3/2015 0:01:36   
Zephyrial

I think perhaps you guys should slow it down a bit, at least until Tdub can reply. Don't go writing a small saga without us, eh? XD
Post #: 324
1/3/2015 0:03:37   
Draycos777

LoL, alright Zeph, then Kit will take her leave with this.
AQ  Post #: 325
Page:   <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: The Hallows Inn - Accepting
Page 13 of 34«<1112131415>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition