Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Hallows Inn - Accepting

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: The Hallows Inn - Accepting
Page 14 of 34«<1213141516>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/3/2015 0:07:01   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

Much to the relief of Sera, lol.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 326
1/3/2015 0:42:33   
Draycos777

And Kit moves on to the next order of business. Also, just noticed but Hallows Inn has 80 posts and it's only been what, 2 weeks? Awesome RP is awesome.
AQ  Post #: 327
1/3/2015 3:43:06   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

I had a feeling that that would be why Kit would leave. The second she noticed just what state Sera was in, I figured she'd decide that leaving would be the best way to try and get information out of her at a later time.

She's good, though. Except for the 'prior negotiating skills' Kitsondra's pretty dead-on. Her negotiating skills are essentially 'This is the job I did for you, this is the payment I want.'

And towards the end of that conversation, I have a pretty solid mental picture of Sera's eyes darting around the room looking for an out, and one of her hands inching towards her knives. Don't know why, since she was trying to seem calm, but that's just what my brain pictured.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 328
1/3/2015 7:43:04   
Draycos777

I'm sure that by now you know the culture that I'm going for in the Central Plains. Let Sera believe she's safe. Until Kit sees her kept down the sake of her homeland, Sera might as well be drinking watered down beer. But, that's something that would be used while in a group. Better to get many people to slip up at once, then lose a bottle over one.

P.S: sorry if Kit seems a little too haughty and over confident. I'm trying to take account of her past and age and she sorta came out that way. And I wonder why people hate her :p
AQ  Post #: 329
1/3/2015 7:57:21   
black knight 1234567

Sorry chaps, been a bit busy. Post should be up either later today or early tomorrow.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 330
1/3/2015 10:53:21   
TJByrum

lol, I take a few days off from the RP and you guys are tying to assassinate each other?

I'm only halfway through these posts, but I'm enjoying every bit of it so far. This sort of interaction is the type of stuff I like to see in role playing. Good job everyone.
DF AQW  Post #: 331
1/3/2015 11:06:37   
Legendium

Will be posting soon.
And Bastet, how the hell does Symphony know so much?
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 332
1/3/2015 11:16:22   
Draycos777

@Legendium Remember Symphony's magical talent of knowing secrets? I don't think with such a skill that It'd be to far-fected that she'd know Heinrich's name and line of work just by being close to him, the latter more so, since the others are able to tell just by looking at him. He does kinda stand out compared to everyone else with his size and gear.
AQ  Post #: 333
1/3/2015 11:32:30   
Bastet

Couldn't have explained it better myself, Draycos.
Then again, I could rewrite my message so that Symphony knows less about Heinrich. Just give the word and I'll do it, Legendium.
Post #: 334
1/3/2015 11:35:39   
Legendium

Oh, I must have overlooked that in your bio. I gave the history a skim, thinking it would be there. Stupid me.
No it's fine, no need to change. Heinrich probably won't understand a word anyways; unless that was in his language and you forgot to mention.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 335
1/3/2015 11:37:06   
TJByrum

@BK and Legendium: If you want to post you may.

@Everyone: I would ask that you guys be prepared to wrap up your going-ons. I'm ready to start pushing the Nazha conflict forward so we can get past it, then you guys will be free to do whatever you wish. I didn't anticipate as much interaction as been going on (but I am nevertheless greatly impressed by it).
DF AQW  Post #: 336
1/3/2015 11:39:23   
Draycos777

Okz, Kit is ready for the time skip then. Also TJByrum. How hard would it be to keep the townsfolk inside their homes when the Nazha attack, if Kitsondra got the help of Sloan and the town Mayor?
AQ  Post #: 337
1/3/2015 11:51:52   
Bastet

@Legendium I hadn't thought of that, as some voice in my head suggested that Heinrich could understand English well enough. For the parts in which Symphony speaks directly to Heinrich, I leave you freedom to decide which language they are speaking.
Post #: 338
1/3/2015 11:54:41   
TJByrum

Most of the townsfolk who were in the inn will probably be hiding out in their homes tonight anyhow. Sloan would allow travelers to take refuge in his inn.

If Kitsondra wanted to get with Sloan and the Mayor to keep the others in their homes, it should not be to hard. They would not be surprised if something evil was about to attack the town. It is the Darkwald after all.

But, who shall be the Mayor? Mayor Hurst? Mayor Hurst is a wealthy man from far-off who came to town and invested in several small businesses. Due to his good natured personality, and his influence over the livelihood of some of the people in Blackwater, he is the unofficial 'mayor', that is, when a decision needs making, people tend to go to Hurst, thus making him a 'mayor'. He is also the most welathiest individual here, so he has the funds to build/enact whatever he wants.
DF AQW  Post #: 339
1/3/2015 12:02:33   
Legendium

Posted.
And Bastet, Heinrich's English is positively horrid. I plan on sending him to lessons later on in the Roleplay, but for now, it's fun to deal with a language barrier. Seeing as Ive got experience in being a language handicap. (Switching to a German school was hell for the first month, DESPITE being one of the better ones in my class)
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 340
1/3/2015 12:16:11   
Draycos777

Alright, tkz TJ. I'll post one last time then and Kit will be ready for the Nazha.
AQ  Post #: 341
1/3/2015 12:28:03   
TJByrum

Sorry Kenet. Lily's only eleven.
DF AQW  Post #: 342
1/3/2015 13:09:42   
Draycos777

Alrighty, Gdoc updated!
AQ  Post #: 343
1/3/2015 13:17:40   
Legendium

Ivengard? Isn't that a place in Lord of the Rings?
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 344
1/3/2015 13:30:26   
TJByrum

I don't know Legendium, it's just something I came up with on the spot. I can change it if need be.

EDIT: Ivenstead now.

< Message edited by TJByrum -- 1/3/2015 13:31:02 >
DF AQW  Post #: 345
1/3/2015 13:32:14   
Legendium

Well, it's not a problem, I but I looked it up anyways. I confused Ivengard with Isengard. Oops.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 346
1/3/2015 13:51:51   
TJByrum

Oh well. It'll do.
DF AQW  Post #: 347
1/3/2015 15:30:07   
Bastet

Post's up, and I think I'm done delaying the time skip for now.
Post #: 348
1/3/2015 15:37:29   
black knight 1234567

Post is up. I kind of suck at making big posts out of little events so I need to work on that, but I think this'll do. Any inaccuracies with the timeline or posts, let me know.

Yes. Sorlan was pretty much there for an hour or so just wailing in shame haha. You destroyed his ego, Dracy.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 349
1/3/2015 16:09:28   
Zephyrial

Woah, all the talk about bad smells was from the magic-sensitives. He doesn't actually smell that bad to a layman - a little, perhaps, but not so much as to call it a stench XD I guess it's fine for now, though. My intention has always been for him to give up on the disguise as soon as his true nature is revealed.

I'd really prefer to wait until Tdub posts again before making my last post. We can mop up whatever we decided, I can say a few parting words to Toren and Lily, and then I'll be ready for the timeskip.

< Message edited by Zephyrial -- 1/3/2015 16:20:05 >
Post #: 350
Page:   <<   < prev  12 13 [14] 15 16   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: The Hallows Inn - Accepting
Page 14 of 34«<1213141516>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition