Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Hallows Inn - Accepting

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: The Hallows Inn - Accepting
Page 17 of 34«<1516171819>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/11/2015 6:17:10   
black knight 1234567

Haha spot on Dracy, that's precisely the kind of accent I imagined.
I was going to include a voice but it honestly slipped my mind during the bio making process.

Also, this is the last post by my character before the time skip, the one with him joining that is.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 401
1/11/2015 8:35:23   
blankmaskara

@Draycos777: Well, I thought of Franklin's voice to be like that of a man in his mid-20s with some raspiness involved, but your idea of it may be more plausible (although his voice sounding "old" would be pushing it a slight bit. Aging, I guess, could describe it better. Slowly going over the threshold of a smooth tone to a croaky, indiscernible one)

On a side note, I wonder how this fight with the Nazha will play out. Their number might be the major problem though, cuz if it's just a few it shouldn't be so hard. Just because you can predict doesn't mean you can dodge everything. I could be wrong though.

< Message edited by blankmaskara -- 1/11/2015 8:37:07 >
Post #: 402
1/11/2015 10:22:15   
Draycos777

Ahha, well I'm happy to know that I at least got some of them right.

@Tdub I must have missed that part, opps :P

@Riprose You were right, I did get confused:P But I think I understood most of what you meant. (Also Kit's song, make sure the cc is up)

< Message edited by Draycos777 -- 1/11/2015 10:25:05 >
AQ  Post #: 403
1/11/2015 16:47:15   
Riprose123

quote:

Sera and Maria both have severe and subdued RP accents.

@Zeph What do you mean, RP accents?
DF MQ  Post #: 404
1/11/2015 17:27:12   
Zephyrial

@Riprose Ah, yes, sorry - I can see how that could be confusing in an RP forum XD RP stands for Received Pronunciation, AKA BBC English. It is, I suppose, the 'stereotypical' British accent, as used and developed by UK newscasters in order to avoid confusion due to regional accents. It's quite flexible, really, so for me it fits Sera and Maria's matter-of-fact demeanour.
Post #: 405
1/11/2015 19:33:11   
TJByrum

Dropping in to say that I had to work 12 hours shifts this past weekend. Grueling. Now I gotta work all this week and I should be off this Saturday and Sunday and I will try to catch up on everything.

Sorry guys, I'm not trying to hold this roleplay back, but work is work.
DF AQW  Post #: 406
1/11/2015 20:03:45   
Riprose123

Just waiting at Legendium to post.....

@TJ Work is work, bruh, only thing there is to it
DF MQ  Post #: 407
1/12/2015 10:48:55   
Legendium

Sorry for taking quite a long time to post. School came back like a hammer to the face.
I'll try to get a post up soon. Hopefully by this Wednesday, but I imagine that it'll likely end up being this weekend.

EDIT: Posted.

< Message edited by Legendium -- 1/15/2015 3:43:48 >
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 408
1/18/2015 8:59:51   
TJByrum

Once again, I must apologize. Last weekend I had to do 12 hour days, and I was hoping this weekend would be easier on me. But I still had to work. That leaves me today (Sunday) with one free day of the week. I'm not entirely sure how busy I will be today, but if I don't have anything to do I will try my best to get a post up today, especially when I promised a post over 2 weeks ago.

I'm really sorry guys, but my job gets in the way of a lot of things, especially with all that nonsense overtime.
DF AQW  Post #: 409
1/18/2015 10:39:06   
blankmaskara

It's ok. Work is work, and there ain't nothin we can do about it.
Post #: 410
1/18/2015 10:57:41   
TJByrum

Sorry if you guys were preparing anything. I skimmed over the last few posts and I will try to re-read them at a later time. The story is moving on. Expect a new IC very soon.
DF AQW  Post #: 411
1/18/2015 11:43:31   
TJByrum

It is a terrible post and I know, but once I get the time I will try my best to work on the quality of these posts. I simply don't have the time.

The Nazha basically grouped up in a small clearing just north of the gates, off the main road and out of sight. As soon as dusk came ten of them rode out on their steeds. Their steeds are large black horses with red eyes and can run at very high speeds.

'The Master' is currently locked in combat with Toren; he was the most dangerous and so Toren wanted to keep him occupied outside of the town. The other Nazha ignored the opening of the gates; they practically leaped off of their horses and over the walls, so they're in the streets and courtyards with you guys. There are nine of them within the town: 7 fighting you guys, and 2 heading for the inn.

Right now the Nazha are going to be using their swords to fence with you. They're skilled warriors, and they rely on quick strikes, counters, and dodges. Needless to say, you won't outfence them, so some of you need to occupy them while others hit them with magic/arrows.
DF AQW  Post #: 412
1/18/2015 13:28:32   
Master K

My combat writing skills are somewhat diminished. I'll wait until someone else posts before I follow cue...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 413
1/18/2015 14:13:32   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

Well, Sera has no magical skills, and rather shoddy archery. So I think she'll end up going at them blade on blade.

Master K: Your combat writing can't be worse than mine. Mine tends to be the equivalent of '*character* hits *monster* and *monster* dies.' So you're in good company.

< Message edited by Gingkage -- 1/18/2015 14:14:48 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 414
1/18/2015 14:45:56   
Draycos777

@Master K The spell Kit place on Marcelline is an Illusion for her safety. If Marcelline actually gets in danger during the fight, it'll activate to help her. The Illusion is up to you since there is no set parameter.

@Gingkage

quote:

As soon as they were within range of the walls they leaped from the steeds and atop the walls, within the gates, and in the streets! Their immediate attention was focused on the defenders, although a pair of them rushed off towards the inn!

The Nazha fighting us didn't come in town with their horses, just in case you missed that part.

< Message edited by Draycos777 -- 1/18/2015 15:49:50 >
AQ  Post #: 415
1/18/2015 16:13:20   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

That was more a mis-read than me missing it completely. Fixed, though. Thanks!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 416
1/18/2015 16:34:16   
Master K

Posted.

Hopefully, as this RP goes on, I can have Marcelline learn more magic to use. It's kinda hard for her to battle confidently at this point.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 417
1/18/2015 17:41:19   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

Got a post up. I think it came together pretty nicely.

Hurrah for physics.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 418
1/18/2015 19:21:29   
black knight 1234567

So Sera and Kitsondra are handling the guys over at the Inn, that leaves 7 for us to toy with.
Shame they aren't on their horses though, I wanted to the classic horse charging scene where Sorlan hits the legs of the horse causing it to collapse.

Also by the way TJ, do we have control of the fight turns out or will you reply to each post with how each particular Nazsha reacted?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 419
1/18/2015 20:21:39   
Zephyrial

^

This is what I was going to ask as well. Can we bunny the Nazha to make this process easier (and more impressive)?

Or, to put it another way, will there be other Nazha, or are these the only ones?

< Message edited by Zephyrial -- 1/18/2015 20:27:21 >
Post #: 420
1/20/2015 18:15:33   
TJByrum

I was originally going to control the Nazha personally, as if I would if we were doing some sort of player-vs-player battle, but given my time constraints this is no longer a luxury. I will, however, put my 2-cents in for the battles every now and again.

Therefore, you're free to bunny the Nazha, but just be reminded these are NOT push-overs. They're not going to be a walk in the park.

EDIT: I don't know how many Nazha there are; as in, I don't know how many I want to exist. There's not a whole lot though. For this many to be together at once is actually rare. They're special agents of a dark lord sent here on a mission, but given the dire situation more than a few tagged along.

< Message edited by TJByrum -- 1/20/2015 18:16:39 >
DF AQW  Post #: 421
1/20/2015 19:28:59   
TJByrum

Traveling Jaque's Wagon of Treasures!

Dim Orb - 1 - A strange orb, roughly 4 inches in diameter. This smooth globe has a transparent exterior, but the inside appears to contain a thick, dark green smoke. If any magic still resides within the orb it appears to be fairly faint.
Unfinding Key - 1 - An ancient key the size of a person's hand. You can tell it was once a golden color, but the brown color of rust has taken hold.
Raggled Map - 1 - A detailed map writ upon a strange paper-like fabric, and bound by a silk lace.
Black Hilt - 1 - What appears to be the hilt of a black longsword.
Voodoo Doll - 1 - A voodoo doll with an unknown origin. The character appears to have long black hair and bright blue eyes.
Akio's Katana - 1 - A weapon from the far-east; its slender blade is made of a unique metal not found here on the western continent.
Constellus Sigilum - 2 - A strange contraption made of a silver material.
Necronomicon - 5 - An ancient book that appears to be made with... human skin?
Dragon Egg - 5 - A purple dragon egg.
DF AQW  Post #: 422
1/20/2015 19:31:19   
Master K

@TJ: I see. I'll try to bunny the Nazha, but it's going to be rough, considering she's not a fighter. Maybe I'll break out the combat umbrella...

...And as for that second post, is it meant for this thread?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 423
1/20/2015 19:46:05   
TJByrum

Yes, it is. Jaque's description was in the OOC when it was first put up. It was something I had planned on using before, but I never went in-depth in explaining it so I ignored it. But now I am offering a small glimpse at it.
DF AQW  Post #: 424
1/20/2015 20:04:21   
Riprose123

THat key is screaming at Maria. I really want that key. Maybe the map, too. Prices?

Also, what's a Sigilum?

Sweet Talos, I want that key. >_>
DF MQ  Post #: 425
Page:   <<   < prev  15 16 [17] 18 19   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: The Hallows Inn - Accepting
Page 17 of 34«<1516171819>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition