Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Hallows Inn - Accepting

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: The Hallows Inn - Accepting
Page 19 of 34«<1718192021>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/21/2015 19:23:49   
Draycos777

There were ten Nazha attacking Blackwater all together. Toren is with the leader and is current covered in a dust-cloud along with him. So out of the nine that are in town, two are at the Inn with Sera, Symphony and Kit. One is now chasing after Marietta, one is fighting Marcelline and another is trading blows with Kenet. That leaves five for Maria, Heinrich, Lock, Sorlan and Franklin to deal with. An even split unfortunately. Hmm, either we might have to work as pairs it the next couple of fights or do some combat management and find these guys weak points fast.
AQ  Post #: 451
1/21/2015 20:47:40   
Master K

I'm wondering how we kill these things, if we can even kill them at all.

We got a fair few people who can't hold up against a Nazha opponent alone. At best, Marcelline is a distraction for someone stronger to swoop in and go for the kill. Her magic is too weak to cause anything serious, her dagger is no match for a sword, and her umbrella is only good for the shock value.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 452
1/21/2015 20:59:38   
Draycos777

Hmm, Heinrich, Sorlan, Kenet and Kit are probably able to kill these guys in a one-on-one fight of raw power, but Kit is on a lease right now as she is in front of everyone right now and can't use her full strength. Using three element spells is as high as her strength will be at the moment.

Edit: Unless something happens and Kit gets hurt....then she might forget that she's in front of others.

Kenet could get lucky and hit a vital area on the Nazha and kill it; as he has already smashed it's right shoulder. Heinrich and Sorlan are expert monster-magic slayers and while I don't know the strength of the highest being they have slain, this still gives them an edge in the fight. With Heinrich, if we was able to determine that Kit was a powerful noble-class vampire and was still think of whether or not he wanted to fight her, I'd assume that he himself is fairly strong.

< Message edited by Draycos777 -- 1/21/2015 21:04:00 >
AQ  Post #: 453
1/21/2015 22:44:50   
Tdub

Something important's come up, and I'll have to delay my post until tomorrow. It's nearly finished, but I can't get it up tonight. I'm really sorry, and I hope I'm not inconveniencing anyone.
Post #: 454
1/22/2015 16:08:19   
black knight 1234567

I need that katana. I NEED IT.
It will be just like Dark Souls again. Buffing a katana with elemental powers and hitting people with it haha.

< Message edited by black knight 1234567 -- 1/22/2015 16:13:26 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 455
1/22/2015 16:28:39   
Legendium

Ooh, the black hilt looks like something interesting. A black sword to go with a black hand sounds excellent.

I'll try to get a post up eventually, but school's gotten really really hectic now. Don't expect it soon.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 456
1/22/2015 16:36:45   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

Given enough time, one on one Sera could probably come out the better in a fight. If all she's capable of doing is outlasting the Nazha, then she'll outlast the heck out of it.

It would help though if I knew more about the Nazha, though. Can they be killed or even wounded by normal means? She's a competent fighter, but if the Nazha can only be taken down by magic or magical equipment, then there's not much Sera will be able to do against them. It's why in my post I only had her able to do glancing blows that for sure hit and tore their clothing, but she wasn't able to see if they were bleeding and all blood tends to look the same in battle so the blood on her sword could either be theirs or even her own from the various small wounds she's gotten.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 457
1/22/2015 17:08:09   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

Post is up. I'm a little surprised by it, but Marietta came through alright. Well see if that continues.

The girl's got chutzpah, I'll give her that.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 458
1/22/2015 17:08:15   
TJByrum

It would be easier to kill the Nazha with magic, yes, but that doesn't meant they can't be killed by conventional means. Their abilities allow them to 'see' where there opponent will strike next, so they're always one step ahead. This is why Toren and the Master have been unable to hit each other; they already know what's going to happen, regardless of how much they try to switch up their tactics. You hack something's head off... they're headless. I'm not saying cutting their heads off is the only way to kill them, but you get my point: conventional means still work... it's just a matter of breaking through their defense. Teamwork is key here.

You also need to consider which is more worthwhile: killing or containing the Nazha. They're not overly concerned about the town or the people or its defenders, but more so about Lily, then Toren... and I like to think Kenet is one of their priorities as well.
DF AQW  Post #: 459
1/22/2015 17:25:37   
Riprose123

How many Nazhra are there, and where are they all at? I picked up who is fighting where, but not how many there were exactly in my post reading. Sorry if I'm just missing something.
DF MQ  Post #: 460
1/22/2015 17:35:32   
Draycos777

There were ten Nazha attacking Blackwater all together. Hope that helps:)

< Message edited by Draycos777 -- 1/22/2015 17:40:49 >
AQ  Post #: 461
1/22/2015 17:59:37   
Zephyrial

@Kell

That bow-feeding line if probably one of the most entertaining I have ever seen in an RP. Bravo! XD

@TJ

Please remember to give me a heads-up if you're going to do anything Funny with the Nazha and their knowledge of Kenet.
Post #: 462
1/22/2015 18:14:14   
TJByrum

Ten Nazha attacked Blackwater. There are 12 in total within the Darkwald altogether, however.

The Master is the de facto leader; he's arguably the strongest and most powerful, but he is occupied outside of the gates by Toren.
Sakolmir jumped over the walls with the other attackers, but was ignited by Marietta, and is currently fighting her.
The Lamentor has the ability to 'mimic' a person's abilities, such as mimicking the fiery magic that Marcelline cast at him. He, however, was stabbed in the eye by a surprise attack of Marcelline's and then set alight by her fireballs (he was blinded temporarily). Right now he is charging for Marcelline to try and set her alight.
Gorst is starting to become the MAster's right-hand guy; he wasn't at first, but now I'm starting to see him as the Master's 'go-to' guy. He's the second-in-command and was trying to head for the inn along with Frail, but is currently tied up trying to distract Kit's wyvern. I like to think he is the Master's tactician.
Frail is a skinny but tall Nazha (and has a long tongue), who was with Gorst to find Lily, but is also distracted by the Wyvern.
Ripper is a bit smarter than the others; he 'adapts' to the situation, and prefers to do things solo. Marietta attempted to set him alight as she did Sakolmir, but Ripper had already observed her attack on him and was able to catch the arrow before it could do any harm. He is now moving in to whoever wants to fight him.
Jagger is the saw-tooth-sword-wielding Nazha that Kenet attacked.

That leaves 3 more who are not yet named. They will be named if anyone wants to fight a Nazha who is unoccupied with the other players. But I AM writing a post, so I might name them anyway.

The last two are Ugrul and Raze. Ugrul is deformed and not suited to combat; he's like the mule for the Nazha, hiding in the woods right now, but you guys won't need to worry about him much. Raze is very powerful and perhaps more knowledgeable in the arcane arts than the Master is, but he is to 'precious' to risk in combat. He is currently preparing a ritual for the Nazha and not taking part in the fight.

@Zeph: Of course, Zeph. They're simply interested in him, I'm not going to force Kenet's origin into the Nazha's storyline.

< Message edited by TJByrum -- 1/22/2015 18:26:11 >
DF AQW  Post #: 463
1/22/2015 18:33:46   
Riprose123

I won't be able to post until after 9 Central time, but I do think I want Maria to fight someone unnoccupied by other characters. Perhaps Ripper, or maybe one of the two distracted by the Wyvern
DF MQ  Post #: 464
1/22/2015 18:41:53   
TJByrum

You got Ripper, Pharaoh, Wretch, and Orpheus left.

< Message edited by TJByrum -- 1/22/2015 19:18:28 >
DF AQW  Post #: 465
1/22/2015 18:51:39   
Draycos777

Looks like they got names anyways:P

Kit will most likely try and keep one of them alive. It'll be worth it to try and get information out of them and if not and they've got some very tight lips, they'll still serve as an excellent meal.
AQ  Post #: 466
1/22/2015 19:05:49   
TJByrum

Yes, I went ahead and named them.
DF AQW  Post #: 467
1/22/2015 19:22:23   
Master K

Wait, why did you delete your post?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 468
1/22/2015 19:25:55   
TJByrum

I reposted it with the additional ending, sorry about that.
DF AQW  Post #: 469
1/22/2015 19:42:43   
Draycos777

Hmm, I can't say that was the best move the Nazha could have made fighting the wyvern. Though, it would have been superb if it wasn't an illusion controlled by Kit.

Maybe Maria, can be of help to Kenet? It looks like he'll be in trouble very soon.
AQ  Post #: 470
1/22/2015 20:35:35   
Zephyrial

Hmm... OK! This works for me.

Yep, Kenet's in trouble! As he is, pinned in place, he can be run through as easily as anybody else.

@TJ How does maintaining this spell affect Jagger and Ripper? Are they rendered immobile while using it? Or can they move and strike as long as they keep their hands up?

@Draycos @Riprose Help would be appreciated! If somebody can destroy - either directly or by disrupting one of the Nazha - one of the chains, he can easily destroy the other one and escape.

EDIT:

@Tdub Bugger me! I forgot about Lock. Now would be an excellent time for an intervention XD

< Message edited by Zephyrial -- 1/22/2015 21:35:08 >
Post #: 471
1/22/2015 21:06:08   
Draycos777

Kit might be in a tight spot herself soon. She's already with backwards in terms of her plan( sorry Sera :P) and has a Nazha on her now. If she gets into a one on one with Gorst, the connection with the Wyvern will be broken and it will no doubt be defeated by Lamentor. I highly doubt the Nazha will give Kit a second chance to cast another illusion spell of the same level as the wyvern.
AQ  Post #: 472
1/22/2015 21:24:43   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

So Kitsondra has now fully cemented Sera's belief: Never trust a broker. :P
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 473
1/22/2015 21:35:16   
Draycos777

Lol hardly Kit's fault:P This was clearly unforeseen by both parties XD.
AQ  Post #: 474
1/22/2015 21:42:47   
blankmaskara

@Zephyrial: If you don't mind, Franklin could pitch in and help out Kenet, although he would probably at least want one Nazha alive for examination and interrogation by the end of this.
Post #: 475
Page:   <<   < prev  17 18 [19] 20 21   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: The Hallows Inn - Accepting
Page 19 of 34«<1718192021>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition