Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Hallows Inn - Accepting

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: The Hallows Inn - Accepting
Page 32 of 34«<3031323334>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/16/2015 16:06:28   
TJByrum

Oh, I didn't notice these most recent posts.

I'll get on it.
DF AQW  Post #: 776
5/16/2015 16:49:28   
TJByrum

This 'Shrieker' will run around the clearing in circles very fast before turning, darting through the center of the camp, and hitting us with powerful strikes. Think if a very ugly-faced Slenderman, if Slenderman was a naked women with diseased skin.
DF AQW  Post #: 777
5/16/2015 18:01:30   
Draycos777

Hmm, Kit might be able to take out that Shrieker, but she's going to need a distraction. Maybe Toren might be willing to take one for the team and keep it busy? :P

Edit: Also, what's up with the wolves now? After the Shrieker attacked you didn't mention them. So are they just kinda standing there, or did they run off? Or are they hostile now?

< Message edited by Draycos777 -- 5/16/2015 18:04:31 >
AQ  Post #: 778
5/16/2015 19:37:32   
TJByrum

@Dray: That's a serious fault I made. Somewhere in this part I wanted the Wolf scene. I had been planning it for quite a while. I just didn't merge the two scenes together well.

The wolves did run off, and I'll be sure to edit that in here shortly. Sorry for that. I know how annoying that can be.

The Wolf scene was suppose to make you guys wonder what in the world made them so passive to Lily.
DF AQW  Post #: 779
5/16/2015 20:48:16   
Master K

That reminds me, there was also a creature I wanted to make up for Darkwald but never posted it when I did.

A ghostly entity called a "Mourner". Lost spirits who wander the woods, weeping for the death of another. They come in male and female varieties. Males wear long black trenchcoat robes and long brimmed hats, leaving only their red eyes showing. Women wear veils that leave only their pale face and mouths showing, and long black dresses, and necklaces of all varieties. Mourner's are pretty harmless, but if you get to close, its crushing despair can have adverse effects on one, such as coldness, shivering, depression, drowsiness, uncontrollable sobbing, and muscle pain.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 780
5/16/2015 21:37:00   
TJByrum

Sounds like a worthy urban legend type of thing, which is exactly what I intended for the Darkwald to be full of. I'm not against it Master K.
DF AQW  Post #: 781
5/20/2015 16:00:27   
Bastet

My post is brief, but at least I won't be entirely idle.
Post #: 782
5/20/2015 16:17:27   
Draycos777

Not sure if you noticed TJ reply to me Bastet, but the wolves ran off when the shrieker appeared.
AQ  Post #: 783
5/21/2015 11:38:51   
Bastet

Apologies, I'll correct it as soon as possible.
Post #: 784
5/22/2015 15:37:06   
TJByrum

Dray, what is the Shadow Fox going to do? Tracking the Shrieker, or is it trying to attack?
DF AQW  Post #: 785
5/22/2015 18:29:36   
Draycos777

Basically, besides attacking, the shadow fox has a skill where it will sacrifice itself and implant a rune that is toxic to the blood( a neat way to say a poison really:P). Kit figures the pain should slow down the Shrieker enough for them to kill it. But the Shrieker is to fast for both Kit and the fox, so she has it laying in wait for when it's caught off guard.
AQ  Post #: 786
5/24/2015 18:20:01   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

Gonna get a post up tomorrow, sorry for the delay on my end.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 787
5/28/2015 16:42:05   
Draycos777

Posted. Sorry for the wait.
AQ  Post #: 788
5/28/2015 21:55:17   
brotherinlaw

WOW, an RPer, they still exist!
Feel free to strip it bare and exanine it with a fine-tooth comb. tryin something new, so it's bound to be full of mistakes

Name:Graye. Jackal!

Age/Race/Gender:How old are we? About 230. Huma no. Vam no. Ummm were no. ......Undea no. CUSTOM RACE PLEASE! whoops, forgot this in he first post. male. I prefer not to be restricted to such limited he's male too. HEY!!!

Physical Appearance:Well this could take awhile. what was once a huge, broad, burly chap is now a huge, lean, incredibly deformed…..thing. his skin is mottled and hideous. left arm hangs at about his knee with long sharp claws, while his other is “normal”. Widows-peak (I think, it’s hard to tell that deformed) dark crimson air streaks down to his shoulders and high back and is about as long as to his low back but sticks straight out. I prefer it short, but it’s hard to find a barber who can stand the look. speaking of! his right eye is sunken in and lidless, and the left cheek is mostly gone except a few strands from top to bottom, showing the long, jagged teeth on that side of his mouth. The left side has skin smoother than the rest, being only heavily wrinkled, but this eye is pure, suck-in-your-soul-and-destroy-it black, with a glowing yellow pupil. He is 7 ½ feet tall, and, though heavily muscled, his build is in such a way that he is more comfortable walking on the balls of his large feet than flat, bringing him up to 8 feet. oh, and three foot tongue. Also, I’ve been told that, when jackal takes over, my eyes become pure yellow, my skin turns red, and runes of the Dark Language appear on it, sort of like animated, flowing, intelligent tattoos

Armor/Clothing: I dress in simple, flowing robes, as making clothes for this frame is expensive. Over that I wear a thick, multilayered black robe that sweeps 3 feet behind me as I walk, but still touches the ground. It is heavily enchanted to repair itself, to avoid detection, and to obscure my features when people do see me. It can also access a pocket dimension for storage. He’s been mistaken for the Mysterious Stranger by those who’ve heard the rumours, which caused some problems.

Weapons: My claw is actually my hand fused with my necromancer’s staff, and aides in casting spells. Also, it can spread a regular, non-magic flesheating disease if I want too.

Other Items:Various reagents, nothing too dangerous, they’re all for potions. Also, I keep my money in my pocket dimension. Loaded cheapskate! grrr

Skills:I’m a very skilled research magician, not so good with fighting though. I am also highly trained in Alchemy, Magiscience, Technomancy, and Science. In full combat, Jackal takes over, and and I don’t know a thing about magic, but I got SKEEELZ BRO! FLY LIKE A VULTRAGON, STING LIKE A GHOUL! Basically, he uses a mixed martial art that involves running, slashing, occasionally dancing, and generally laughing like a maniac.

Abilities: Darkbolt, Lightning, Mana Shield, Light Heal, nothing of note. I have certain biological abilities, but other than regeneration jackal’s the only one that uses them I have claws that give necrosis, and and my saliva is a paralytic neurotoxin that causes intense pain and, when vaporized by my hot breath, is explosive. my claws can spark so….BOOM! Also, our deformed skin acts as a weak armor, meaning a good sword swing is needed to cut through to the good stuff!
History: A long time ago in Alright nerd I’m taking over! Long story short, Graye here was a High Mage of a kingdom when his wife died. Years of grief and unresolved issues later, his experiments hadn’t brought his wife back and only served to make him the beauty you see before you today. And it gave him the joy of MEEEE! we’re not sure if I’m a spirit from the Plane of Eternal Darkness, a split personality thing, or what, I don’t remember. Anywho, he is now planning to board at the inn until he get’s whind of a deathknight, so he can learn their magic and fuse the ultimate techniques of the paladin’s resurrection and thenecromancers become a lich too TAKE OVER THE….erm,bring back his wife and stuff

anyway, even if you do approve me soon, which probably won't happen, I'll take awhile to post. read some, but need to read everything first.

edit; dang it, how did I double post on the same post?

< Message edited by brotherinlaw -- 5/30/2015 6:32:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 789
5/29/2015 6:38:36   
black knight 1234567

Haha I really enjoy the way you wrote your bio. Quite unique.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 790
5/29/2015 8:35:06   
Master K

I haven't seen a first person bio in quite a long time.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 791
5/30/2015 6:29:48   
brotherinlaw

thanks.

and, shoul I have PMed him? I feel that I should have....
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 792
5/30/2015 9:05:27   
Draycos777

Yea, it's better to PM TJ about custom races just so he can have time to go over it(TJ can have some busy weeks from time to time.)
AQ  Post #: 793
5/31/2015 15:00:09   
TJByrum

Okay, not gonna lie. While this weekend is/was mostly dedicated to someone's graduation (and celebrations afterwards), my spare time (of which I had a lot) was mostly consumed by the game XCOM: Enemy Within. I became hooked on it and couldn't get off of it, even playing it for well over 5 hours (which is a very long time for me).

I see the new bio up there, and I'll look at it sometime later. Probably not today though. Sorry for the delay on my part guys, but I'll see if I can't take a look at everything throughout the work week.
DF AQW  Post #: 794
5/31/2015 17:27:46   
brotherinlaw

cool, he's alive!

sorry for the no PM thing. didn't meant to break etiquette or whatnot, just have a buch of end-of-year crap happenin. sounds like you understand, though
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 795
6/1/2015 19:00:42   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

Yo. Roleplayers. We're waiting for you to join us and get back to the mainstream that is Roleplaying.

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 6/1/2015 22:58:57 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 796
6/1/2015 19:44:59   
Draycos777

sorry, its not really my kind of rp, plus I've been a little busy.
AQ  Post #: 797
6/1/2015 22:28:13   
Master K

I've gotten my plan for Marcelline's story down pat, and it borrows from Bloodborne.

spoiler:

Hurrah for cosmic horrors! All this talk of blood ties in perfectly with the Bloodborne-esque plot I have imagined.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 798
6/2/2015 17:09:24   
TJByrum

@Brotherinlaw: That's a first for me. An interesting bio to say the least.
quote:

Darkbolt, Lightning, Mana Shield, Light Heal, nothing of note. I have certain biological abilities, but other than regeneration jackal’s the only one that uses them I have claws that give necrosis, and and my saliva is a paralytic neurotoxin that causes intense pain and, when vaporized by my hot breath, is explosive. my claws can spark so….BOOM! Also, our deformed skin acts as a weak armor, meaning a good sword swing is needed to cut through to the good stuff!

I'm not sure what Darkbolt us, but using my brain makes me think of some sort of lightning-based dark magic, or dark-based lightning magic. If so, I guess I'm okay with that. Mana Shield sounds obvious, but what are its capabilities? Does it completely negate damage made by magical attacks, or does decrease damage made by any attack, etc. Your saliva, what would it take to paralyze someone? Get on their skin, breath in fumes, etc. And how does the explosiveness work? You decide when to make it explode? What type of explosion are we talking about here?

Oh, and this isn't exactly a custom race. I see it as more a hybrid between a human and some other entity.

@Everyone: I'll see about posting this weekend. Consider this a rest period, I reckon.
DF AQW  Post #: 799
6/2/2015 20:24:00   
Master K

quote:

I see it as more a hybrid between a human and some other entity.

So in a sense, sort of like Symphony? Instead of the two beings working together to form one conciousness, they work independently.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 800
Page:   <<   < prev  30 31 [32] 33 34   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: The Hallows Inn - Accepting
Page 32 of 34«<3031323334>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition