Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Armor Suggestions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Armor Suggestions
Page 6 of 24«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/8/2015 18:53:35   
Dark Worshgiper

Click it : AQW armors Via tumblr
AQW Epic  Post #: 126
6/9/2015 11:02:58   
Xeltonick

The Abyss Package
Ultimate Insane Ripper
Emperor-X

< Message edited by Xeltonick -- 6/23/2015 16:34:13 >
AQW  Post #: 127
6/13/2015 2:34:20   
LightingBrigade

You know we have all these awesome armors but what about more of anime armor or cartoon armors like Gundum (yes I know there is Gurren Logann) but we need more mech armors and what about teen Titans or maybe even BEN 10 eh. I have no idea what they would look like but I'm sure we can "legally" do this. Seriously what's up with the 60% legion armor release so many new armors ties back to Dage XD
AQW Epic  Post #: 128
6/15/2015 8:13:06   
Chunin Class

Hi, i've have a nice idea about an armor.... CHUNIN ARMOR ...just think...now chunin class is very rare...and the look of that class is epic. So just please, please make this hapen I would be grateful for that....Thanks in advantage !!

http://aqworldswiki.com/images/aqworldswiki.com/thumb/d/df/Chunin_Class.png/180px-Chunin_Class.png

Edit post since asking for feedback, support or other commentary isn't allowed, see the rules thread for more details. Also removed price since you don't get to decided that.

Have an awesome day now ~Coxy

< Message edited by Lord Coxy -- 6/19/2015 9:28:47 >
Post #: 129
6/17/2015 6:35:37   
HADES JS

I have an idea for nulgath items in aqworld I mean it's a cool idea

it's about and item in evilwar and it's gone rare and I wish if u made a new one that's evolved and it's called (evolved grimlord of nulgath) it's set which is awesome and full color costume and as you see the items details are same but different littlebit so take these ideas please

1.make the armor shoulders same and it's full color costume with a slim look this time but not soo slim
2. new weapons and and evolved grimlord of nulgath sword which is full color costume too
3.evolved grimlord of nulgath morph it's little different Im sure that u would make it much better
4.the cap is same but need more details which I didn't find about it anything but it's color costume
5.make a battlepet sword which called grimlord of nulgath battlepet of void
6.each item got an animation of 3 swords of nulgath attacks from each side right side left side and above with orange and black thunders. animation per item is 10%
7.the morph if it's evolved the mouth in it close and open as animation moves

if u may please take my idea and thanks :::)

Edit post since asking for feedback, support or other commentary isn't allowed, see the rules thread for more details.

Have an awesome day now ~Coxy

< Message edited by Lord Coxy -- 6/19/2015 9:28:57 >
Post #: 130
6/18/2015 15:25:01   
chessnl

It's completely my own and orgional character.

Esylium Wolf
http://s24.photobucket.com/user/JeroenSchols/media/Armor%20suggestion%20total_zpsstdmfjdq.jpg.html?o=1

-chessnl-
AQW  Post #: 131
6/21/2015 3:32:11   
Tral_ix

This took me, about a week. I call it...Mystic Paladin. Not to shabby.

http://tralix.deviantart.com/art/MysticPally-541065454?ga_submit_new=10%253A1434871855
Post #: 132
6/21/2015 21:05:08   
Major W

New armor design incoming :3

Zayark's Imperial Juggernaut

The armblades and scouter/hair are separate. (Imperial Scouter and Ancient Armblades of Zayark respectively)

The set also comes with 3 other weapons
Covenant Sword Of Zayark
Covenant Spear Of Zayark
Covenant Daggers Of Zayark

Hope you like it :)

~ Zayark
AQW  Post #: 133
6/22/2015 10:39:07   
Chikcen

in aqws, they should make the golden plate set non member, from the solid gold badge, since we bought member during the limited time, so that set should be non member :) (golden plate, golden helm, golden cape, golden axe)
Post #: 134
6/24/2015 23:44:14   
Vanexsa
AQW Game Moderator

Shadow of the Beast and Lion's Bane are two amazing armors that were released with the Embersea story finale; their designs truly speak the name, Firestorm Onslaught (who were inspired by combining the element of fire with the Spartans of the movie, 300). However, Shadow of the Beast lacks a piece of cosmetic appeal that Lion's Bane has, which is a sheathed sword. It would be great if the former armor receives a sheathed sword that is similar to the latter armor, with silver trimming instead of gold. Not only would it make Shadow of the Beast look more fierce, but also, it would add to the impression that a player wearing the armor is always ready for battle.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 135
6/25/2015 9:39:01   
Code

Astral Ranger Armor,Male & Female
This is concept for Astral Ranger Class I made,so It's not good,but okey.
Char Page - aq.com/char/Kad2d
http://kad2d.deviantart.com/art/Astral-Ranger-537005489
http://kad2d.deviantart.com/art/Astral-Ranger-Female-537005648
AQW  Post #: 136
6/28/2015 21:16:14   
Azura Dusk

I'm not sure where else to make this request, but I really wish you could choose the gender version for the armours. For example, I really like the Shadow Cleric one, but I don't like how most of the leg is exposed in the female version. The male version is the same except the leg is covered. Also, for the Chaos Slayer Mystic armour, the female version is much too revealing. I like the class and I love the male version, but I can't wear the male version if I have a female character--and I don't want a gender swap. I want the ability to equip the male version of armours.
The game already lets you choose between female and male hairstyle helmets. The designers have to make both anyways. I don't see why the players shouldn't be able to choose the armour gender style.
Post #: 137
6/30/2015 1:15:10   
Sayn
AQW Artist

This is the Dravirborn armor set! It's a parody of the Daedric Armor from Skyrim (with my own touches and added flare)
All names can be subject to change (If you want the original flash professional files, just DM me and I can send them to you)
I put this all in 1 post because it is an entire set after all.

Dravirborn Helmet, Dravirborn Armor, and DravirSlayer Blade
Dravirborn Entire 3 Piece Set

The sword has been animated with lightning. Here is a short clip (it's a bit choppy because it was recorded on my phone)
Animated Dravirborn Sword

< Message edited by Master of Power -- 6/30/2015 11:35:55 >
Post #: 138
6/30/2015 2:36:34   
HoHoHoHellNo

Vulduin's Wrath
Been a while since I've been on the scene but definitely not lacking in quality
AQW  Post #: 139
6/30/2015 13:24:37   
doomskuller

DoomSamurai
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 140
6/30/2015 14:36:44   
Soulhunter Lee

Some of my old stuff:

Demise Warlock - with colours
Soulhunter
Sinister Conqueror
The Apocalyptist - with colours
Reborn Ritualist - a little different, flashed version
DF AQW  Post #: 141
6/30/2015 18:12:23   
bugkiller

http://i57.tinypic.com/23uotih.jpg Estonian Folk Costume Male version only!!! I would be happy to see this armor in-game shop it respects Estonian Folk Culture and Estonians. For all players non-member.

< Message edited by bugkiller -- 6/30/2015 18:15:40 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 142
7/5/2015 20:34:34   
doomskuller

Ragnarök Power Suit
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 143
7/8/2015 17:51:05   
Tophatmike

I would like to suggest adding a Trench Coat to Adventure Quest Worlds. You could add it as a rare mob drop or something in a common shop.
Here is some ideas for this armor: You would probably want to base it on a solid black with a red,silver or gold trim.
It would stretch down to the avatars ankle and preferably have swords strapped to the back or sides.

An example of a cool trench coat design would be from the popular anime Sword Art Online.

As far as enchantments, LVL, and class to go with it that's up to you but i would suggest it be a LVL 5 or higher.

Hope you like the idea and maybe use it one day! Thanks for reading!!!
Post #: 144
7/8/2015 18:09:17   
doomskuller

Aesir power armour
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 145
7/9/2015 8:21:40   
Xeltonick

AEGIS MK-X
Infernox Plate
Divine Knight
XCA-25
Xionic Knight
Demon Lord Plate
AQW  Post #: 146
7/12/2015 0:22:24   
HADES JS

since the evilwar is back why don't u make grimlord of nulgath on a cyborg version just like cyberfiend or make set same but cyber grimlord of nulgath set? please reply
Post #: 147
7/12/2015 6:52:40   
Xeltonick

Abyss Arcane Naval Commander
AQW  Post #: 148
7/15/2015 18:39:59   
doomskuller

Yperax armour and helm
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 149
7/21/2015 7:45:04   
Twolly

Hi!

Name~ Twolly

I've finished making a Naval Commander for TLaPD 2015!

Well, hopefully it even gets implemented into it xD

Cow-Naval Commander
Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Armor Suggestions
Page 6 of 24«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition