Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Storyteller's Overlook (Super OOC)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Forum Games >> Forum Games OOC >> RE: The Storyteller's Overlook (Super OOC)
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/2/2015 15:31:24   
kkutwar

Yeah, applications are still open. Never heard of Black Haze before though, thanks for mentioning it however.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
3/2/2015 21:49:02   
Draycos777

Ok then, I'll make a bio:) Hmm, I think I'll go for a more dangerous character just to throw a wrench in the works with the two that are here now.
Placeholder

Forum Name: Draycos777

Character Name: Shuu Nagita; Known by organizations as 'Black Percher'

Appearance:

After awakening, Shuu's body was changed into that of a twelve year old's and her once black hair and eyes turned white and yellow(respectfully). Shuu dress in a Gothic Lolita fashion, with a black dress with long sleeves. The ends of the sleeves, as well as the bottom of the dress, are lined if purple frill lace, which cover her hands so that only the tips of her fingers are seen from time to time. On her feet are black leather boots. She also wears steel tipped black gloves so that she has and easier time holding things in her hands. Shuu's hair is shoulder length was becomes spiky near the ends with a strand of hair that rest between her eyes.

Personality: normally quiet and keep-to-herself-ish, Shuu will flare up if someone tries to get to close or touches her without her consent. This normally leads to their death except for some special cases. In battle or while actively using her powers, however, Shuu becomes cynical and sadistic. Easily willing to kill anything she deems a hindrance to her goals or objective(s) at the moment. She is always seen eating to maintain her energy levels.

Awoken Spell: Death Cloud: As the name suggest, the spell is a black cloud called of by Shuu that painfully disintegrates/decays any organic life caught in it's grasp. Usually the cloud forms a perimeter of 5m around her, however, Shuu can make the cloud move away from her at will for a max of 10m to grab far away prey. While like this the cloud's length and width can be changed but Shuu is defenseless against attacks from the sides her cloud isn't at. Because of her unstable personality, Death Cloud is always running in the background without Shuu noticing it. This makes it hard for anything living to come in contact with her skin as well as the cause for her constant hunger.

Skills: Due to death cloud always running, Shuu has high poison/disease resistance. However, this does not mean she can't get ill, Only that it'll take much more effort. Since one of the few things she could do to avoid returning to her relatives' house was read for hours on end at the local library, Shuu is very book smart and is familiar with quite a few subjects, though not a professional.

Inventory: She always has snacks on her. Other then that, not much else since she takes what she wants when the need arises.

Backstory: After her parents died, Shuu grew up under her abusive uncle and aunt. Over the eleven years Shuu dealt with the pain of loss and the beatings someway or another. It wasn't until last year when her uncle took to drinking, due to the hounding of a loan shark seeking to collect a debt. That is when the beatings gradually got worst and more and more unavoidable. It was one night when Shuu, scared for her life, ran from her uncle who was carrying a baseball bat. Trying to reach her room and lock the door to wait it out, she was caught before the door could close fully. Thinking that this was it, she closed her eyes but the hit was interrupted by a flying object breaking her window. It was this glowing object that granted her one wish at that moment. For everyone it that house but her to die.

Pain washed over Shuu's body as it shrunk and a black cloud left it and wrapped itself around the arm of her uncle that was holding her. Released from his grip, Shuu saw the skin on her uncle's arm disappear along with the meat and fat until only the bone could be seen. Soon, that too vanished and Shuu's uncle along with the rest of the house was filled with the black cloud. Shuu stood there watching her uncle scream as the cloud consumed him. Soon the sound of her aunt's yells rang in her ears as well. It wasn't long before it was over and silence filled the house and all that was left of her uncle was a large blood stain on the floor. The cloud returned to her body but her size didn't return to normal. Looking in the mirror she laughed.

She was a kid again, but the biggest difference was her white hair and yellow eyes. Along with a black ring that orbited itself around her waist, and soon disappeared into her skin. Pushing the disbelief of what happened out of her mind, Shuu grabbed a costume set from her Aunt's weird photography profession and changed it with the clothes that no longer fit her. She then realized that someone might have heard the screaming and called the police, so she grabbed as much cash as she could and left out the back of the house. Noticing she was incredibly hungry, Shuu bought something to eat. Once her mind calmed down and could process what had happened, Shuu realized that she needed to hear something again. Those screams, the ones made by the very people who had beat her and made the last eleven years living a nightmare. Those screams were quite pleasant to listen to. She wanted to hear it again. The screaming of those who believe themselves to be in power over others. Beside, it would be a good test on how to control her new strength. Smiling, she found an alley way know to be to an area belonging to a group of local thugs.

The next morning a police report came in that a citizen found multiple limbs left out in the open surrounded by large blood stains. The bodies to these limbs were never found. Up until the events of now, similar reports have been made all across Japan.

< Message edited by Draycos777 -- 3/6/2015 22:37:43 >
AQ  Post #: 27
3/4/2015 22:24:39   
Chazero

I am quite interested in this game but before I make an application, I would like a summary of the common terms that will be mentioned throughout the game since I can't exactly wrap my head around everything that was mentioned in the previous page. Also, I would like to know the extent of what our powers could be.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
3/6/2015 12:59:20   
kkutwar

As long as you guys aren't God and/or make everything ridiculously easy then go ahead with whatever. Though your Spells can't evolve or become stronger, simply used better. Regarding terms, most of you wouldn't even have been aware the fantastic was real. In addition to that, Awoken Spell is mostly a meta term anyways.

Draycos, would I be right to assume her physical "age down" is less a temporal effect and more her body being damaged to such a state? Unless the Death Cloud's actual nature is time acceleration, and her body de-aged as a side effect of the Awakening trying to work out what her ability is.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
3/6/2015 22:49:19   
Draycos777

Yes you'd be correct, but it is also a trade-cost effect as well.

Shuu was also effected physical because of the strength of her gift. It's almost near epidemic level. Being able to kill off any living thing( of course there are loopholes like wearing an airtight hazmat suit, but who does that at any given time?) in a 16 feet radius around her if she simply let's it fan out. It might not seem like much, but in a city, in a crowded area, that could potentially kill hundreds of people in a short amount of time and because Death Cloud is always running, she needs a smaller body to conserve more energy. A bigger body would use up more.

Also, if one of the organizations is looking for power simply for power and doesn't care about the lowly pawns or getting rid of evidence/witnesses or having someone tortured, then they'd look to get her as an ally. Though, I think because of this and her nature, S.E.R.V.E might be an enemy to her.

< Message edited by Draycos777 -- 3/6/2015 23:03:47 >
AQ  Post #: 30
3/7/2015 0:00:42   
kkutwar

I assume the white hair and yellow eyes are also a result of her Awakening damaging her body? Besides that, exactly how quickly will these people die without explicit focus on anyone? Cause if its too quick, I'm gonna end up needing to sic things that would be immune for anything to actually happen. By the way, I take it her seeing an glowing object was more a stress/perception thing than actual reality? Because, even though distorted, the Spells the Awakened possess were always in their genetic code than something given to them.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
3/7/2015 0:31:48   
Draycos777

Depends on how fast she wants them dead. At the fastest she could have it eat away at their heart or head. For a group of people like you asked, it would be unfocused, so around 15-25 minutes the fastest (it takes longer to eat through the fat of bigger bodies). If she's torturing them, then the process can be excruciatingly long. Having it slowing disintegrates/decay inch by inch(of course it'll be faster in the beginning and then inch by inch as she gets better).

The white hair and yellow eyes are more like the stress from the pain of the awakening, like the glowing object yes.
AQ  Post #: 32
3/7/2015 8:15:31   
Lord Darkblade

Yo.

Anyways, kkut, am I allowed to use one of my Universal Travelers(Darkblade/Darok/Hunter/Chaos/Oblivion/Thanatos/Shadow)?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 33
3/7/2015 9:41:40   
Chazero

Question, is any kind of time manipulation automatically OP? I have thought up of some ways to make it not OP.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
3/7/2015 10:08:09   
kkutwar

Time powers are acceptable, assuming you manage to not be horribly broken about it. Regarding Darkblade, Supernaturally Gifted is specifically suppose to be about normal humans suddenly getting thrusted into the fantastic. So unless one of them is an alternate that originates here and gets their power due to Awoken Gift genetics, then I'm going to say no. Universal Travelers wouldn't fit with the theme, though would be acceptable in a more open-ended Vitality Underground thread.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Forum Games >> Forum Games OOC >> RE: The Storyteller's Overlook (Super OOC)
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition