Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

2v2 KOed player info

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> 2v2 KOed player info
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/2/2015 11:37:00   
Inkwolf

In 2v2 as it is now, once a player is knocked out, their player information vanishes.

This means:
You can not report them
You can't use the shortcut to see their character sheet or fame them or buddy them.
You can't even check what their name was.

Would it be possible to leave the info box up after a player is KOed? If you need a visual indicator that the character is no longer in the game, maybe you could make it look greyed-out or something, or put a skull on it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/2/2015 12:38:10   
Mother1

Supported 100%.

It gets annoying sometimes when people get knocked out they take it as a way to get away with harassing people without penalty. This idea would really help deal with that.
Epic  Post #: 2
1/2/2015 12:47:14   
beaststyles

Nice idea Inkwolf. I have come across similar problems before and find myself waiting for next time i see them to report/friend them etc.
Post #: 3
1/2/2015 20:20:21   
Zeruphantom

I like this idea too, however in 2v2 I occasionally have nice discussions with the other players. Whenever I get KOed I still enjoy continuing to talk to them.

This does depend on who I'm battling with, though. Most people can be really mean and cocky.

Thank you for 1K subs! <3

AQ Epic  Post #: 4
1/2/2015 20:52:23   
Lord Machaar

Supported, even though I will never play 2vs2 again. But it's a good idea.
MQ Epic  Post #: 5
1/3/2015 21:49:47   
dfo99

not suported
Post #: 6
1/3/2015 23:38:01   
DeathGuard

Greatly supported. I think it is one of the suggestions that have yet to be considered.
Not being able to report alts, or gamethrowing/obnoxious players is quite irritating when they leave but with this, I think several reports could go in and punish the bad gooders.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 7
1/5/2015 1:06:11   
dfo99

invest time coding it seems a bad investiment of time.
Post #: 8
1/5/2015 13:41:06   
Fregbind

Supported
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> 2v2 KOed player info
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition