Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

DF Style Animation Series

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> DragonFable Art Gallery >> DF Style Animation Series
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/3/2015 10:21:16   
apielang

This is my animation with DF Style,
i'm very inspired by Dragon Fable to animating so here it is. My animation
Legendary Hero : The Last Rage
Eps 1 | Eps 2 | Eps 3
This is the continued project so this theard will updated.
hope you like it :)
----------------------------------
Will create the gallery menu soon...

< Message edited by apielang -- 2/1/2015 3:07:14 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
1/3/2015 11:36:36   
LigerBeard

I saw the 1st one, and I must say, I'm very impressed with not only your ingenuity, but also your overall presentation of your piece! Keep up the awesome work!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
1/3/2015 18:05:44   
Flamehead 12

This is intriguing work. I see where this was DF inspired, but I also see this is 100% original. Nothing here screams DF. It is simply 2 dimensional vector art. Keep it up.
What program do you use?

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
1/3/2015 19:38:49   
apielang

Just use adobe flash... whatever version you like and then like that...
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
1/6/2015 1:46:38   
Ragsrun
DF Artist

How fascinating. You and your group have done quite a few movies and even tried making games over the past 1-2 years.

Like Flamehead said though, nothing here really screams DF besides occasional use of game assets. The walk cycles are nicely done, and as far as animation skills go, there's improvement from episode 1 to episode 3. (Or maybe it was all the different angles Fidia was shown in that made episode 3 more interesting? Plus the way that the ghouls disappeared in purple flames? And the Desert Storm skill?) I wasn't expecting multiple languages to be used either—especially the French. : p

It's neat there're still Xyo fans around.

As for complaints...my main one is that the voice-acting can be a tad lifeless and/or awkward at times, such as the laugh in episode 3 by the guy Fidia's "boyfriend" was talking to. The dude with red eyes, grey armor, and a big nose. I'm not sure what his name is. There are grammatical issues and bad audio quality to be reckoned with as well; however, fixing the latter would require decent mics and audio-editing programs which might be beyond your budget.

< Message edited by Tybira -- 1/6/2015 4:18:04 >
DF  Post #: 5
1/7/2015 4:45:48   
apielang

Yup, you're right tybira that's beyond my budget and i'm still bad in english but i will try make the next episode better than ever!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 6
2/1/2015 2:27:59   
apielang

While waiting for next episode, here my artwork for the movie.
Sunset in The Hill

< Message edited by apielang -- 2/1/2015 2:29:22 >

Df Animaton Style \,/
Legendary Hero : The Last Rage Series
Check it out !
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 7
2/1/2015 2:29:59   
apielang

Sunset in the hill 2d view

Df Animaton Style \,/
Legendary Hero : The Last Rage Series
Check it out !
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 8
2/1/2015 2:31:54   
apielang

Credit art, Bed room view 1

Get ready to go to hill :)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 9
2/1/2015 2:37:25   
apielang

Another view from lastest art.

My greatest lighting effect!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 10
2/1/2015 2:43:27   
apielang

And now some of char consept, do you know guardian in the game? Yeah in here is my version of "guardian" in my series. Call he Defender!.

It will be women version of armor, but not now....
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 11
2/1/2015 2:53:05   
apielang

Ah i almost forgot about main character. huh to much art i want to show to you. Here it is out Main Hero!

The left one is Nashrul the Dragonlord, his Dragon is Lighting the Light Dragon.
The Right one is Syafiq the GrifginLord, his Griffin is Tornado
My method is inspired from DF, Nashrul and Syafiq talk with their Beast with a Pendant (While in DF with Dragon Amulet). So it can be called Dragon Pendant or Griffin Pendant well maybe to similliar but thanks to DF i can explore the method started from Dragon Amulet consept.
The Appearance of Lighting and Tornado will be uploaded after this.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 12
2/1/2015 2:59:00   
apielang

Here Nashrul's Dragon art

It is Lighting, Nashrul's beast. Originaly created by Night Angel in http://fableworld.deviantart.com/
The front one is his toodler appearance
and the shadow behind him is his Adult appearance.
And here a little animation of him
http://apielang.deviantart.com/art/Nashrul-s-Beast-Lightning-460718240
with interactive menu :D
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 13
2/1/2015 3:05:32   
apielang

And don't forget about Tornado

Originaly created by Night Angel in http://fableworld.deviantart.com/
I'm not create his toodler appearance like Lighting, don't have a time. Also his animation data is in my home and i stuck here in my boarding school ....
so maybe i will add it next time..

< Message edited by apielang -- 2/1/2015 3:58:59 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 14
2/1/2015 3:14:38   
apielang

Do you know Avatar or Elemental Lord in DF? Such Fiamme, Neso, Etc? Here my version of Avatar ( Light Avatar )

If avatar in DF is Elemental Lord, in my version the avatar is the strongest of their elemental race (Human-Elemental, Short Humental) Such this, she is Eclipse, the princess of the Plane of Light, but she is the strongest from the other so she is called Aqwi (Mean the Strongest) of Light.
Another Avatar will be appear too in the movie, so just follow the progress of movie and my art.

< Message edited by apielang -- 2/1/2015 3:15:02 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 15
2/1/2015 3:29:52   
afb728

Wow, you've been quite busy today.

I'm liking the armor, particularly the red set belonging to Nashrul.
Can you elaborate more on the griffin stuff? I like the feline design of Tornado's face. In truth, you have a very interesting griffin concept.

I also like how much detail you put into the face of your Light Princess; we don't generally get to see Elementals so individualized.

And I have to compliment your indoor scenes; the wood paneling is quite well done, as is the shading. However, the angles are kind of weird, so the bed and table (mostly the bed) are kind of warped.

This has been quite interesting, and I'm interested in seeing more.

--E
DF  Post #: 16
2/3/2015 2:56:59   
apielang

Thanks for commenting...
Well about tornado thanks for Night Angel, she give me her creature consept. You can look more her creation in her deviant art

This all only my past artwork, i just want to share to you all so i can get some suggestion or comment, for me to upgrade the movie quality.
But i will make some new art when i'm not bust here (in school).

< Message edited by apielang -- 2/3/2015 2:58:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 17
2/4/2015 5:26:23   
apielang

I give you Fidia, The Desert Blader

Consept and color by Fidia. Animated by me :D
She is the main focus of current event. Very much time i had use to animating and convert it to Flash (Previously only a picture).

< Message edited by apielang -- 2/4/2015 5:29:27 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 18
2/4/2015 5:29:05   
apielang

I give you Saif, the desert blader.

he is rival of Fidia in their acadamy, many quarel and fight in their day.
But he is future husband of Fidia XD
Consept by Fidia

< Message edited by apielang -- 2/4/2015 5:31:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 19
2/4/2015 5:39:42   
apielang

And then hanane!

she is still an apprentice in Academy ( same place with Saif and Fidia), hasn't passed yet.
she also has a twin brother named Malik and always quarreling.
Consept by Fidia

< Message edited by apielang -- 2/4/2015 5:40:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 20
2/26/2015 11:08:19   
apielang

very quiet here, sorry I could not post anything, too busy with real life. I will update as soon as I'm free.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 21
3/29/2015 3:30:16   
apielang

A concept of asian villager (Indonesia)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 22
3/29/2015 3:32:15   
apielang

Next, Nusantara Difender concept.

Each kingdom have its defender cloth, and here in Nusantara Kingdom

< Message edited by apielang -- 4/2/2015 6:29:53 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 23
5/14/2015 11:29:29   
Dragonman

I don't usually comment on these threads even though I look at a lot of them. So when I say I was extremely impressed you'll know that that is true. My computer decided it didn't want to run anymore halfway into Episode 1, but looking at your stills I can see your art is improving from an already great start!

My one suggestion is to possibly have someone who speaks English better than you check over for grammar in the future, until you have a higher mastery of the language. I don't mean to be rude by saying this, I just think that it would make it look more professional. Don't get me wrong though, it was not bad enough I couldn't understand, everything made sense. I just hope your work can be as great as possible.

You have a real talent for animating!
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 24
5/25/2015 6:20:10   
apielang

wow @dragonman thanks for your comment, i know about "grammar" things is a big problem for me. But in the next episode me and my friend who have a position as english translator will try make the grammar better than before :D.
Once again thanks :D
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> DragonFable Art Gallery >> DF Style Animation Series
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition