Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Happy Ending

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Happy Ending
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/4/2015 20:01:12   
golden1231

Happy Ending

Location: Planet Thoh - Frostval '14 -> This Years Event -> Kringle -> Quests -> Resolved
Objective: Speak to Queen Kalina in Frostvale Village!
Requirements: Completion of 50 Frozen Floors of Terror
Release Date: January 2nd, 2015

Enemies:
None

NPCs:
  • [url=]Queen Kalina[/url]
  • [url=]Princess Morina[/url]
  • [url=]Saxifrage[/url]
  • [url=]Blizzard[/url]
  • [url=]Vixen[/url]

Dialogue:
    Queen Kalina: Mori! I'm so glad you're safe!
    Queen Kalina: Thank you for bringing her back, <You>.
    Princess Morina: Your Majesty, thank you for you concern... and please stop calling me Mori.
    Queen Kalina: I'm sorry Morina. I know you don't like the childhood nickname but I was just so thankful you're OK.
    Queen Kalina: Commander Saxifrage, order the attack on Frostvale Village to stop immediately and instruct them to return here.
    Saxifrage: As you order, Your Majesty.
    Queen Kalina: Commander Blizzard, please return to the city with Morina to ensure she arrives safely.
    Blizzard: Yes, Your Majesty.
    Queen Kalina: <You>, the prototype is yours. I will have a group return it to Dr. Kringle. I will also make the journey to the village.
    Queen Kalina: Commander Vixen, I will need your assistance. I have gifts for the village and its defenders as an apology for the attack.
    Vixen: As you say, Your Majesty.
    Queen Kalina: <You>, I will never be able to thank you enough for bringing my sister back to me unharmed.
    Queen Kalina: We will make preparations in case Mr. Z ever attempts something like this again.
    Queen Kalina: I will see you back at Frostvale Village. Travel safe.

Reward Shops:
  • Ice Elf Weapons
  • Ice Elf Mecha
  • Ice Elf Starship Items

< Message edited by golden1231 -- 1/5/2015 20:40:30 >
  • DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Happy Ending
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition