Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= OverSoul Questions & Answers XVI - Read First Post

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= OverSoul Questions & Answers XVI - Read First Post
Page 20 of 23«<1819202122>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/10/2015 0:04:44   
Gorillo Titan

OS is still missing an artist so we won't be getting any type of upholder/aniversary thing its possible to add it in game with captain but the lack of a artist keeps it from happening
Post #: 476
10/11/2015 15:05:10   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

quote:

One for Mritha: Do you know if there will be a Aniversary/Upholder pack for Oversoul this year?

Probably not. If there is something planned, I haven't heard anything about it.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 477
10/11/2015 22:58:27   
Gorillo Titan

@mritha as far as stuff Nulgath had planned to release do they like have a file of all the stuff he made for OS and never released or did he just leave and take his ideas with him?
Post #: 478
10/14/2015 18:47:57   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

As far as I know, there is no file of Nulgath's stuff.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 479
10/30/2015 18:54:09   
lightriftwalker122

Is there a exact location for Infernal Fiend? What is its encounter rate? I have searched in Nightmare Dungeon for hours and i haven't encountered it .
Post #: 480
10/31/2015 18:42:35   
Gorillo Titan

It has a low encounter rate.
Post #: 481
11/1/2015 7:57:23   
lightriftwalker122

ok Thanks for answering.
Post #: 482
11/7/2015 21:21:17   
pyroskope

Hey so I was wondering if Drakath can be found at Lake or not. The wiki says that he can be found at both Lake and Southern Lake, but everyone I talk to in game says they've only found him in Southern Lake. Also what in the heck is his encounter rate??? I've been trying to find him for two days now at both locations.

All you touch,
And all you see,
Is all your life will ever be.
-Pink Floyd
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 483
11/7/2015 21:23:43   
Gorillo Titan

its very high at the south lake. compared to the other stuff you can find there.
Post #: 484
11/7/2015 21:25:57   
pyroskope

Well it sure as heck doesn't seem that way... thank you though.

[EDIT]
Just out of curiosity to get a good feel of how screwed over I am in this, what are the rarest things to find there? In order if possible.

< Message edited by pyroskope -- 11/7/2015 21:29:15 >

All you touch,
And all you see,
Is all your life will ever be.
-Pink Floyd
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 485
11/7/2015 21:31:52   
Gorillo Titan

Personally found soul and human fisher to be the hardest drakath is pretty common and weteye is hard to find and the pirates are a hit or a miss and the slime can be hard to find.

Best to search the south lake.
Post #: 486
11/7/2015 21:34:38   
pyroskope

Lol well yeah that's annoying. Because I've come across all of those repeatedly. Got any tips on getting him quicker?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 487
11/7/2015 21:38:17   
Gorillo Titan

its just luck or you can refresh farm which could take just as long, using a low level VI to farm fast is a good idea.
Post #: 488
11/7/2015 21:43:34   
pyroskope

I've been using refresh farm. Which honestly I thought was against the rules and still nothing. The grind continues I suppose. Thanks for everything.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 489
11/7/2015 21:46:09   
Gorillo Titan

I don't personally do it but everyone else does and no one said anything so it can't be that big a problem.
Post #: 490
11/8/2015 0:29:32   
pyroskope

So according to Wikipedia you need a total of 606 PvE battles to get from level 1 to 20. So, assuming that's true and they're not using the EXP boost, how many battles would it take me to get there with the maximum amount of EXP for life that I have?
And how many did it take me to get to level 9? I'd love some help with this math.

[EDIT]
Was just informed that the nonperma ones stack, so I'm doin this with the 20 perma ones

[EDIT]
So I figured it out lol. it's 202 for anyone else who's wondering.

So I've noticed that the last time Nulgath even posted anything on the Oversoul homepage was May 22nd. And the seasonal shop is still there and it doesn't seem like any bugs that have been there sense the last time I played over a year ago haven't been touched. So it's kinda begging the sad question:

Has Oversoul been forgotten or dropped? I've read around that they're missing an artist, does this mean Rev or even Nulgath left the project? It's pretty sad to see this game be as dead as it is. If anyone has any insight that'd be great.

Please do not double-post, it is considered spam and only clutters the page. Next time use the button to add in any additional information to your post. If you do accidentally make an extra post then use the button to delete that extra post. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. ~Kiyone

< Message edited by Kiyone -- 11/9/2015 8:32:51 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 491
11/8/2015 17:42:11   
Bionic Bear
Helpful!

Nulgath was laid off a while ago.
Rev did some art for EpicDuel, then left, I think.
But as it is OS has nobody working on it (permanently). Kiyone and Mritha are setting up a tournament and some other things to come, though.
Post #: 492
11/8/2015 23:40:59   
pyroskope

Wo ok. So Oversoul seriously is dead then? No one is going to continue to work on it? And why was Nulgath laid off and why did Rev leave??
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 493
11/9/2015 0:28:56   
The Jop

@pyroskope
It's unclear why Nulgath was laid off, and we haven't been given a reason. I believe Revontheus switched to Epicduel because it had more regular releases so he could contribute more art, but that happened a long time ago.

But yes, Oversoul is for all intents and purposes no longer in development. Kiyone and Mritha are setting up a tournament in the future that will give the winner a forum avatar of their choice, a statue in the game, and free soul gems, but no one is working on the game currently. There's always the slim hope that it if it becomes financially successful again they will bring in staff to work on it, but, like I said, there is a slim hope for that to ever happen.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 494
11/9/2015 0:43:46   
pyroskope

@The Jop

I can see AE lasting for a minimum of 5 years more and that's like if Florida sinks in 5 years. And by then I'll have my Computer Science degree and I'll join the Oversoul team for free lol.

But on a serious note, that really blows that they didn't fund Oversoul. Because honestly I personally think it's the 2nd best game they got, following AQW. I would say 3rd if Mechquest had an element of multiplayer, cause it gets lonely lol. And Oversoul brings in a huge crowd of people ranging from Pokémon fans (like myself) to Yu Gi Oh fans because of its evolution and card mechanics. And many other things in between. The game truly has a nostalgic feel to it that I love.

As a kid playing AE games, mainly AQW, I made some impulsive financial decisions that ended in me spending at least $3,000 dollars if not more on your games over time. So if any Devs are reading this I'd like to ask that you guys at least consider getting Oversoul of what feels like a Beta phase for your dedicated players. I think you owe us, and Milton that. If any Devs did read, I would much appreciate a reply.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 495
11/9/2015 15:38:05   
RXTheForbidden

Hi guys. I just want to say that Oversoul is such a good game with so much potential to become great. All it really needs is developers who are willing to give it a shot. I mean all they really need to do is try and invest some time and make some better gameplay improvements. We need dedicated developers who are willing to fill the void that Nulgath left. I started this game all the way back 2012 and I have to say that it has grown quite a bit despite the lack of support this game has been receiving. I have invested a good amount of Soul Gems and plan to invest even more. As we speak, there are still many newcomers who want to play and get better at Oversoul. I have to say that what separates OS from the rest of the AE games (And I have played all of them) is that it's gameplay and PVP mechanics are so dynamic and it would be a shame to abandon a game with such great potential. I do hope that there's someone out there willing to help OS rise and I do believe in time that it will because of the foundation that's already set.
Post #: 496
11/10/2015 0:02:36   
Gorillo Titan

@above I'm actual happy Nulgath left his talents wont being used to 100% and he wasn't happy anymore now he's gotten back to animating and even communicates with his fans on a more regular bases upset some of the character won't get rank ups but it is what it is. Nulgath workd on OS for 3 - 4 years and never got to release his full potential and it took him to leave and do it on his own to get it done. Now that he's left OS has 2 coders and no artist which is interesting cause for years we all asked for coders but they wait till the game has no one to make new content for it to happen.
Post #: 497
11/12/2015 6:06:10   
The Jop

So the only characters that I have at level 20 and can use in the tournament are Beta Void and Blood Fiend. What do you think would be better against other players?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 498
11/12/2015 6:14:05   
megakyle777

I'm not very good at putting together a char to use or deck to use. Can someone give me some advice on some good chars I can use for the tourney and anything else I may need? I ask only so I can provide you all with a better fight. Don 't want to make your win vs me too easy now do ya?
DF  Post #: 499
11/12/2015 7:25:23   
The Jop

I would say you want 2 or 3 poisons and 1 or 2 marks of death thrown in. As for which character, I would just suggest anything with more 500s than any other attacks.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 500
Page:   <<   < prev  18 19 [20] 21 22   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= OverSoul Questions & Answers XVI - Read First Post
Page 20 of 23«<1819202122>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition