Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= OverSoul Questions & Answers XVI - Read First Post

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= OverSoul Questions & Answers XVI - Read First Post
Page 22 of 23«<1920212223>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/26/2015 17:34:25   
Gorillo Titan

I beat Axel with level 20 GPK before regen got nerfed I have the screenshot some place.
Post #: 526
11/26/2015 17:44:53   
Elite Tuga

quote:

Well, you have 2 mountain strikes on you, so you were technically only 1.2k health.. Plus he took a pretty trash build with the gift of nature.

Hey, I was afraid some players like you would be deceived by the above victory with those two Mountain Strike DoT marks in display from the previous round, so I took TWO Screen-shots of the same battle and here is ONE you didn't see yet that will clear somethings out. ' Drakath wins by a clean 3275 HP' undisputed as the greatest soul, ATM. :D

The only one who could give a good run for Drakath's money is probably Volt Engineer or other great Energy characters alike, if they get the perfect 5 card draws (I.E: 2x 200, x2 500 plus 1x SuperCharge = 3400 damage for 20 Energy or even 1x 525 Neutral x3 500 plus 1x SuperCharge = 4025 for 20 Energy). Btw, the added bonus of 150 dmg for 3 hits amplifies, but did the Math without it. :D

Though, Volt.E or other Energy types could lose more than win in general if they only relying on the above methods to stop Drakath from abusing Regen's and Flux's.
Enough said :P Drakath FTW.

quote:

Still probably the best, though it was definitely the best when regen was 3 energy.

Hey btw, and yes, still the most efficient and best despite the nerf, no doubt. :D

EDIT:

quote:

I beat Axel with level 20 GPK before regen got nerfed I have the screenshot some place.

You probably was fighting Axel's AI. Axel would never lose like that to you or anyone, near impossible unless Axel was feeling subconscious or sleepy.

Inappropriate comment remove. ~Kiyone.

< Message edited by Kiyone -- 11/30/2015 14:37:20 >
Epic  Post #: 527
11/30/2015 12:30:05   
Skylon

Which would you guys consider the best Free to Play character?
AQW  Post #: 528
11/30/2015 15:28:13   
Elite Tuga

Skylon - I hope your joking LOL, if not then no offence but you need to read around more before you post. I and others have just answered that question on the previous page (21 of this thread and also just above in post #: 527) not long ago with a clear mathematical summary and screenshot's. Here is the direct link of the previous conversations regarding to the same subject, below.

Post of the two best characters in OS Summarised along with Views/Opinions and Screen-Shot(s): http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22067158

I hope that answers your question(s) as well, have fun! :D
Epic  Post #: 529
11/30/2015 20:37:49   
DarkBlazer49

Are we comparing characters without CC? Because with them I would still say it could be lightning with 2 energize, neutral with 3 iron hide and 2 corruption. I currently do not have either and really want a drakath but after that I will probably train an arcance ranger to test this out.
AQ AQW  Post #: 530
12/1/2015 0:00:41   
Elite Tuga

Please do, test it out and good-luck but I was talking base decks.. now that you mention it, CC could help obviously, though it's somewhat unfair to compare such thing since Chaos characters have no Custom Cards available to their base element (except 1 neutral card of up to 4 energy &/or another card for Flux to empower the deck, equates 2/5 slots).

I still think despite what I said, Chaos Drakath could still outclass in the long run as it can heal and attack very efficiently like no other.
Epic  Post #: 531
12/1/2015 3:02:27   
Skylon

Oh I see.

Also, what about Tyrant Moose? Is it any good?
I've been trying to encounter it since past few days with no luck.
Where have you all encountered it?
AQW  Post #: 532
12/1/2015 19:19:13   
Elite Tuga

@ Skylon - Here is a direct link to the Oversoul Wiki page of Tyrant Moose, there you will find all it's information. Btw, it's very rare so maybe give yourself up to 1000 encounters in those locations and you should find it 1 or 2 times. Be sure to use an SG if you fail to capture it free, since it's 50% or less capture rate, good-luck.
Epic  Post #: 533
12/13/2015 8:22:20   
Skylon

Most of the time when I use Poison or any other card such as Void Reflection along with Flux (Bandit Drakath deck), the next time I use poison it does not get activated.
Like, if I use a Poison with Flux once and the next round I use two poisons, sometimes one poison gets activated and the other does not.

Is there a way to overcome it?
AQW  Post #: 534
12/13/2015 8:50:44   
Voltaggia 1551

There's no way around it unfortunately. It IS annoying since it consumes energy but does not activate... The bug most likely won't be fixed since the game has been somewhat abandoned.
AQ AQW  Post #: 535
12/13/2015 9:09:46   
Skylon

@Voltaggia 1551 : So even with the bugged Flux, do you think Drakath Fiend is worth getting or Bandit version is better with the large number of poisons?
AQW  Post #: 536
12/13/2015 11:17:15   
DarkBlazer49

Just wait to see if they will update and add chaos cc and if you are willing to earn artix points for soul gems. If not the stick with Bandit Drakath.
AQ AQW  Post #: 537
12/13/2015 15:31:42   
Voltaggia 1551

@Skylon: Actually it's just the poisons that get bugged. I don't know if it affects other DOTs but getting Drakath Fiend is definitely better because Chaos is still "overpowered" as it is in its early stages. ( see deck here) If possible, you should get another Bandit Drakath because his deck is good with the poisons and chaos flux (like you mentioned).
AQ AQW  Post #: 538
12/23/2015 13:30:54   

So there are two souls that I'm trying to get; Frost Dragon and Drakath. Where are the best places at finding these two and what are the odds of getting them?
Post #: 539
12/23/2015 14:31:51   
DarkBlazer49

Dragon is easier to find imo. Drakath is better and next tournament may be chaos. For character locations google oversoul + character name.
AQ AQW  Post #: 540
12/23/2015 14:35:59   

It says that that the Frost Dragon can be found in the ice cave or in the celler pve. Which place do think is better to search?
It say that drakath can be found in the lake or the southern lakes. i've been doing these locations without any luck. however in the lakes i found a soul wavern and dang its pretty good.
Post #: 541
12/23/2015 14:55:42   
DarkBlazer49

You should look at the two locations and see which one is shorter. As for drakath someone calculated to be 0.8% but I will test for myself.

To calculate, trial and error, usually google excel to track all monsters and then numbers found out of total. It is common belief that less monsters is better as it makes sense.

< Message edited by DarkBlazer49 -- 12/23/2015 15:21:14 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 542
12/23/2015 15:10:17   

Is there a way to calculate the probability of the frost dragon? In the celler pve there is a much shorter list of souls than in the ice cave, however; the only ones I keep running into are Barbarian, Ghypsophila, Ice Nomad, and Ice Beetle.
Post #: 543
12/23/2015 21:26:06   
Frauxst

I found Frost Dragon within ten minutes of grinding the Ice Cave after getting Ghysophila five times in a row, I'd say go Ice Cave. As for me, I'm wondering if anyone has tips on grinding for Monk, ZardZirra, and Tyrant Moose. I've been repeatedly exploring in many of the areas they can spawn and I've gotten squat. Yet In the last three days I've gotten Drakath, Priest of Ver, and Princess Aegea all easily. I really want Monk, ZardZirra, and Tyrant Moose to round out my collection of Legendaries. Any help, suggestions, or tips?
AQW  Post #: 544
12/23/2015 21:44:46   
DarkBlazer49

I am very impressed. Just st stay patient and probably spend the st to get them.

@below looking for Drakath and using Google excel when I have more data.
Also training DFR.

< Message edited by DarkBlazer49 -- 12/23/2015 22:15:40 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 545
12/23/2015 21:50:49   
Frauxst

I've been so patient @~@ But yeah, I'll try to just grind in one area like Pillars or Bluffs. Maybe Sleepy Wolf PVE Since it has a smaller pool. You on any hunts or upgrading oversouls?

< Message edited by Frauxst -- 12/23/2015 21:52:42 >
AQW  Post #: 546
12/24/2015 0:30:46   
The Finnish Phoenix

quote:

Which would you guys consider the best Free to Play character?

Resonance
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 547
12/24/2015 0:46:29   
DarkBlazer49

Ah TFP joining the debate. I must say confused on your boss post but good to see u. With cc, drakath or something neutral, I think I could beat resonance. I can not prove either but I can make paper cards and film me playing. Or we can do the math. Electric arc 1200 for 4 iron hides 2200 for 5. Naturally one would need corruption to attack making ftp ridiculous but still possible. Electric arc is also a 5* so maybe non c.f. would have to be considered. Trying to get drakath asap. Ill tell you when.

Merry Christmas
Voice of Fate,
AQ AQW  Post #: 548
12/24/2015 9:06:34   
The Finnish Phoenix

Paper cards! Very cool, and yeah, Drakath is much better than Resonance in the long run and that last post was a somewhat tongue-in-cheek, Resonance can just take advantage of how defensive Drakath's deck is (Regen, Reflection, Chaotic Defense) to get a cycle of 7-8 Arcs running. That said, Drakath would do much better vs. other characters than Resonance would and I still consider it the best character by a significant margin and Fiend Drakath the best free character.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 549
2/10/2016 1:51:05   
  Kiyone

Reviving thread. Please feel free to ask any questions that are needed.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 550
Page:   <<   < prev  19 20 21 [22] 23   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= OverSoul Questions & Answers XVI - Read First Post
Page 22 of 23«<1920212223>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition