Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Dragonrider War Intro

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Dragonrider War Intro
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/16/2015 23:38:28   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Dragonrider War Intro

Requirements: None
Release Date: January 16th, 2015

Objective: Saellah's hideout has been found and now is the time to attack! With you undercover, who will fight in your stead though?
Objective completed: It's time to fight! Dragon versus dragons!

Experience rewarded: 0
Gold rewarded: 0

Monsters
None

NPCs
Mritha
Odgne
Svera

Rewards
None

Dialogue

*At Sulen'Eska's meeting area, Mritha and Svera are having a discussion.*

Mritha: We have him. That traitor and soul breaker will pay for all that he has done to dragonkind.
Svera: Good. Though I am not a Dragonrider, his actions pain me. All living creatures should be respected. Dragons and their kin are very special.
Mritha: My scouts found his hideout. It's not that far away, easily within flying distance without tiring out our companions.
Mritha: Dragonriders will take their revenge and right the wrongs.
Svera: When will you go?
Mritha: As soon as I can. What have you in regards of rescuing Kara?
Svera: Leon has reported that the time to move is now. Everything is ready. With your permission?
Mritha: Go. Your sister needs you. We need her.
Svera: Thank you, Lady Mritha. May your success reverberate throughout all of the land.

*Svera retreats; Mritha is alone communicating with her dragon, Odgne.*

Odgne: Heart-Sister... you make plans, but not all will be able to come.
Mritha: Odgne, my dearest. We leave soon.
Odgne: Mritha, what about those without their riders? Are they not allowed to go?
Mritha: What do you mean?
Odgne: I speak of the soul-partner of <Character>.
Mritha: Ahhh...
Odgne: Does that dragon not deserve to fight? I know the desire and fire is there.
Mritha: That would require that the dragon be without the rider, and <Character> is not in any condition to leave their current assignment.
Odgne: Perhaps, that is not our call.
Mritha: But, you know what will happen if something goes wrong. Do you think <Character> and their dragon want to take that chance?
Odgne: Have you given either of them the ability to make that choice?
Mritha: No. No, I haven't Odgne.
Mritha: Could you please ask?
Odgne: Of course.

*Meanwhile in Espina Rosa, you are lying on your bed communicating with your dragon.*

<Character>: Are you sure?
<Dragon>: Yes, <Character>. I want to do this.
<Character>: What if something happens to you? What if you get hurt? What if... What if I lost you?
<Dragon>: You won't.
<Character>: How do you know? How can you know? I will be stuck here while you are out there, fighting without me!
<Dragon>: I have to do this, <Character>. Please tell me you understand.
<Character>: I do. But, you will be alone out there while fighting.
<Dragon>: I've been alone for a while now.
<Character>: It's not like I've enjoyed it! I miss you. I miss you so much!
<Dragon>: I know. I feel your sorrow, your loneliness, as you have felt mine.
<Character>: And I feel your need to go and fight. Go, fight with my blessing. I will be there in spirit.
<Dragon>: I know. Our souls are always together. When I return to Sulen'Eska, I will be victorious. You will be proud.
<Character>: I know. I am always proud of you.

*Scene fades to black; scene shows a mountainous region with a dragon soaring through the sky; Mritha, Odgne, and their Dragonrider comrades charge toward a horde of dragons near Saellah's hideout.*

• Complete Quest

Other information
  • Completion of both this quest and Saellah is required to unlock Homecoming Hurts.

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 6/24/2023 10:21:08 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Dragonrider War Intro
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition