Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Totallymad8's gallery

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> DragonFable Art Gallery >> RE: Totallymad8's gallery
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/6/2016 10:54:42   
totallymad8

I've decided to re-draw Thursday. The hair was difficult since I'm not used to colouring dark hair.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 51
3/22/2016 10:19:52   
totallymad8

A quick portrait of lust. Sorry about the bad shading.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 52
4/14/2016 12:02:25   
totallymad8

Here's a chibi version of Vivien. I don't normally draw chibis so it might seem slightly off.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 53
5/7/2016 4:40:39   
totallymad8

Another drawing of Vivien. This time I drew a rough concept of her when she was alive. I'll share some more info about her with you guys.

When she was alive, Vivien was an outgoing, cheerful girl who loved to make people laugh. She would often prank people with her sisters and would often get into trouble as a result. When she wasn't training or at school, she would help her aunt work with her dressmaking business.
She was also a caring person who would often listen to others when they needed someone to talk to. Vivien would remember the details of what people talked about.

After her death, Vivien would be a lot more cautious around others and would often be suspicious of strangers. It usually takes a while before others earn her trust, but when they do she will be extremely loyal to them.
Vivien still enjoys making people laugh and listening to others, but she's not much of a prankster anymore.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 54
5/7/2016 15:12:40   
LigerBeard

I'm impressed with you thinking about her life before becoming an elemental spirit. It shows a level of detail in your oc making that I don't see often!

Also do you think you could check out the 1st chapter of a story I'm writing for my personal character for DF, Umeboshi?

Here's a link.

I'm looking for a few opinions on it, so yours would be a much appreciated
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
5/8/2016 2:40:37   
totallymad8

@LigerBeard: Thanks :D

I'll also discuss your story in your gallery. Thanks for sharing it and I look forward to reading more chapters.
Post #: 56
5/30/2016 7:37:00   
Shiny_Underpants

Love your artwork!
Your OC is my favourite. She's getting better each drawing.
Her backstory is rather good.
Your rendition of Lust makes her look almost cherub-like. It's kind of disturbing, given what we know about the character (which is a good thing, I assure you. IMO Lust should be disturbing).
And the last sketch of Pandora is pretty much perfect for its level of detail (IMO about art, it needs to sort of fill its level of detail to be good. It could be 8 pixels square with four available colours, but there's still a possible difference there. Obviously the greater the detail, the more time required for each sketch, which is why it's good to decide on the level of detail before you start.)
This is what I like about your artwork- it's not insanely complicated, but the level of detail is consistent throughout each piece.

< Message edited by Shiny_Underpants -- 6/5/2019 9:43:54 >
Post #: 57
8/8/2016 14:48:08   
totallymad8

Ta-da, chibi Tomix. This was difficult, but it was also very fun to try.

@Shiny_Underpants: Thank you! :D

Attachment (1)
Post #: 58
8/9/2016 16:27:20   
Varen6398
Friendly!, Constructive!
Creative!

I love all of these! Keep up the great work man, that Tomix really does look awesome. :) I love the little flick of the hand resulting in awesome purpleness there. :P
DF  Post #: 59
11/16/2016 10:13:36   
totallymad8

@Varen6398: Thank you so much :D

Hi everybody. I'm back again with a new drawing of Vivien. This was a challenge to do, but it was certainly interesting to try.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 60
12/5/2016 4:02:08   
Lejhonz

quote:

Ta-da, chibi Tomix. This was difficult, but it was also very fun to try.

I loved all of your artwork, Tomix is perfect, you have talent! Good job, bro
Make one from Aspar & Greed!

Thousand will fall by your side, and ten thousand to your right, but you will not be hit.
DF  Post #: 61
12/6/2016 2:02:24   
totallymad8

@Lejhonz: Thank you! I'll definitely draw Aspar and Greed, thanks for the suggestion :)
Post #: 62
12/9/2016 0:48:11   
totallymad8

Here's chibi Aspar. I really liked drawing him because I love the colour purple, plus his hair was fun to draw.
Next drawing will be of Greed.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 63
1/23/2017 7:52:34   
totallymad8

And here's chibi Greed. Sorry about how long it took, I honestly had no clue how to draw him. I accidentally did the lines too thick, sorry about that!
Also I'm not used to drawing spiky teeth, so that's why they seem kinda strange.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 64
3/5/2017 8:48:50   
totallymad8

Here's a little sketch of Serenity. I've been wanting to draw her for a while, but didn't know how to draw her.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 65
3/5/2017 9:17:48   
HwarangxDxArcher

Wow, I like how cute tomix looks there. He could definitely pass as a woman if you remove the beard

DF Epic  Post #: 66
3/5/2017 9:30:31   
  Starflame13

I love your chibi's of Greed and Aspar! Are you thinking of doing Pandora too, at some point?

And Serenity herself looks very happy, it's good to see her as such ^_^
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 67
3/30/2017 10:50:48   
totallymad8

@HwarangxDxArcher: Thanks, and I admit that he certainly looked like a female before I added the beard XD
@Starflame13: Thanks again for your suggestions :D

Here's chibi Pandora. I really love drawing her, especially as a chibi.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 68
4/2/2017 9:54:28   
Fire alandry

This is amazing!
Can you do draw Secundus too?

< Message edited by Fire alandry -- 4/2/2017 9:59:44 >
DF  Post #: 69
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> DragonFable Art Gallery >> RE: Totallymad8's gallery
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition