Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Eighth PvP Elemental Tournament: Sign Up Here!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Eighth PvP Elemental Tournament: Sign Up Here!
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/12/2015 15:33:56   
The Finnish Phoenix

Tuga! :D

That's 15 players already, pretty good so far. I'd say both of your predictions have a good chance of coming to pass, Gorillo. :P
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 26
2/12/2015 19:24:39   
The Jop

I'd put my money on Dylligraphy, since he's won 4 out of 5 of the tournaments he's been in.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
2/12/2015 20:59:33   
Elite Tuga

quote:

I'd put my money on Dylligraphy, since he's won 4 out of 5 of the tournaments he's been in.

Ye, I will agree also and say the same but hope for the opposite. #Reverse Psychology

Haha im kidding, may the best duelist win!
Epic  Post #: 28
2/12/2015 21:00:06   
Gorillo Titan

I've beat Clinton enough time to know he's decent with light as long as he doesn't say his CC like some people he'll make it to the finals.
Post #: 29
2/12/2015 21:04:14   
The Finnish Phoenix

And I could've won the fifth too if it weren't for a certain meddlesome kid eliminating me and winning the Energy Tournament. But thanks, I'll try my best!

I wonder if there'll be a Chaos tournament after this. o_O
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 30
2/12/2015 21:06:17   
The Jop

Depends on how soon it comes out I guess. I expect it sometime in the middle of the year.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
2/12/2015 21:08:05   
The Finnish Phoenix

True, and it'll probably be a while before it gets enough characters or everyone would use the same stuff.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 32
2/12/2015 21:08:46   
Elite Tuga

quote:

And I could've won the fifth too if it weren't for a certain meddlesome kid eliminating me and winning the Energy Tournament. But thanks, I'll try my best!

LOL, "arrogance/confidence is over 9000!"

quote:

Sure should come if everything goes according to plan.

Epic  Post #: 33
2/12/2015 21:11:21   
Skurge
The Dealer

quote:

We'll probably have a challenge thread with leaderboards and prizes.

I just have to see how much resources will be needed and how organized I can arrange it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
2/12/2015 21:15:57   
Elite Tuga

quote:

We'll probably have a challenge thread with leaderboards and prizes.

I just have to see how much resources will be needed and how organized I can arrange it.

That's wonderful news. I like the positivity. This game needs more dynamic & rewarding set ups to entice more players over here.
Epic  Post #: 35
2/12/2015 21:17:18   
The Finnish Phoenix

Very interesting! I'm kind of dreading the arrival of Chaos and its randomness but at the same time look forward to it and all possible events involving it for the interest it'll bring to OverSoul. :) Seems like we finally have something big to look forward to beyond just new characters!

quote:

LOL, "arrogance/confidence is over 9000!"

Dylligraphyeezus!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 36
2/12/2015 22:28:17   
Gorillo Titan

I doubt we will have chaos dual characters quickly so can we just do a dual then the chaos one?
Post #: 37
2/13/2015 0:11:50   
The Finnish Phoenix

Yeah they could try testing it with dual characters of a current element with Chaos Buff and Chaos Strike thrown in. :D
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 38
2/13/2015 0:24:21   
Gorillo Titan

Dual chaos would be like a PK or omni can work even if you don't use all the cards.
Post #: 39
2/13/2015 8:46:55   
Resk

In Game Username: Resk
Timezone: GMT

Not been about for ages~
Lets see what happens :3
AQW Epic  Post #: 40
2/13/2015 10:03:18   
PyzchoPath

IGN: Pyzcho Master
Timezone: EST
Good luck everyone!

< Message edited by PyzchoPath -- 2/13/2015 10:04:18 >
Post #: 41
2/13/2015 10:37:12   
Gorillo Titan

Just beat level 20 void rebirth with a level 6 Bavaria zwei are yall sure it shouldn't be banned?
Post #: 42
2/13/2015 10:56:45   
The Jop

If Templar's not banned, then yeah, it shouldn't be banned either.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 43
2/13/2015 11:40:57   
Gorillo Titan

If not for the lack of CC Bavaria is even stronger than queen the lack of healing CC gives Bavaria a slight disadvantage against queen but having two iron hides makes up for it. <--- speaking from outside of the tournament with CC Bavaria easily destroys queens.

My main reason for stating this was princess shouldn't of been banned.

I would like to change my opinion of this tournament to be in the favor of Templar, the lack of healing cards will put Bavaria at a huge disadvantage against Templar who has shield CC equipped. The lack of penance CC makes a big difference in this tournament.

Templar and founder champion are the winners of this tournament do to having the best natural decks golden lycan and aphrodites being a close 3rd.

To win this tournament your going to want a lot of natural heal cards already and be strategic cause energy will play a big part in this tournament if you get dead draws like a blessed strike and a holy strike but end up with not enough energy to finish the person off.

The thing I noticed the water tournament may also play a factor better to go with low health and attack rather than charge cause with light there a good chance you both can draw dead hands and waiting only allows the other person to regain health and extend a fight that could of ended a lot sooner.
Post #: 44
2/13/2015 11:41:18   
The Finnish Phoenix

I highly doubt that your opponent with Void Rebirth was even trying to use it to its potential if that's the case. You can beat a Level 20 Queen Aegea with a Level 1 Light Fairy if your opponent lets you, but that doesn't mean Light Fairy should be banned.

And wow, welcome aboard Resk and Pzycho Master, nice to see you join. :D

< Message edited by The Finnish Phoenix -- 2/13/2015 11:43:29 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 45
2/13/2015 11:47:55   
Gorillo Titan

They tried I had a pretty lucky first draw iron hide cancelled out there fire whirls and neutral 525 etc. finished the job in 7 turns.

I went first turn also.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 2/13/2015 11:48:52 >
Post #: 46
2/15/2015 20:36:39   
DarkbaneX

IGN: Darkbanex
Timezone: MTZ

~GL
AQ AQW  Post #: 47
2/16/2015 12:36:50   
The Finnish Phoenix

Yay DarkbaneX is here!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 48
2/17/2015 19:15:59   
Skurge
The Dealer

Hey everyone!

Just a reminder that there'll be one more day before the sign-up thread is locked and matches are placed. Let's make this epic!

-S
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
2/18/2015 20:48:50   
the warden

so it closes today?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Eighth PvP Elemental Tournament: Sign Up Here!
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition