Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Redoing the missions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Redoing the missions
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/17/2015 5:30:10   
.Sir Lazarus.

Hello,

just now i accidentaly sold my Void Reaver Blade E and i figured that theres no way i could get it back or something. There absolutely no way i could get it back and its frustrating. Maybe if you make missions playable again just for fun. I see that there might be a problem with credit gaining too easy but what if you make like 10 times less credits gains if you do a mission 2nd time so people could get their equipment back. Or if it is seasonal rare just like Void Reaver Blade E you could make a shop that could sell that weapons you can win in mission for alot more credits. Just so someone can have it without having to go through missions or just to have it again if you sold it by mistake, what was my mistake...

Please respond with your opinion.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
2/17/2015 9:19:43   
The berserker killer

I feel like there should be an option called "Reset Missions" that you can click AFTER you complete each and every mission. That's the only fair thing I can think of
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 2
2/17/2015 9:29:05   
Ranloth
Banned

There's a confirmation button before you sell an item. From story point of view, it makes little to no sense to sell a weapon that you got the parts for via Missions, for a specific Mission too. You completed the story once already, so returning would also make no sense - just like in AQW. Only Daily Missions can be repeatable, since they are coded differently and it's not possible to have more than one chain active per day (hence only one Daily chain per day), which means it's not possible to do so with other ones - yet alone have a variable sellback, which also is difficult to do due to how items are coded in the database; changing it would require all weapons to be changed at the same time, and there'd be virtually no benefit from this - hence why confirmation dialogue before selling an item works.

The likelihood of this getting implemented is pretty low, due to the above reasons. If not at all. Sorry.
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
2/17/2015 10:41:57   
The berserker killer

Ranloth thingsdo happen. Your mouse can click twice on mistake, you can be selling a bulk amount of items, etc. If the confirmation button was so flawless then there wouldn't be people who have sold rares.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 4
2/17/2015 10:48:08   
Ranloth
Banned

That's a human mistake, one that can be dealt with by just being cautious - nothing to do with the button. It doesn't fall under the game design flaw, at all.
AQ Epic  Post #: 5
2/17/2015 11:01:23   
The berserker killer

We''re not blaming the button, it's just accepting the fact that mistakes happen and Sir Lazarus is offering a way to correct the fact that mistakes happen: By selling the mission items in a shop, only accessible after you finish the mssion. Even if its a different version, just as the CC Endless armor is in a shop after you beat the missions.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 6
2/17/2015 13:43:56   
Qwerty Again

try emailing the staff, they may know what to do
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Redoing the missions
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition