Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Bimonthly updates?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> Bimonthly updates?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/18/2015 14:03:25   
trekkie5690

What happened to bimonthly updates?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
2/18/2015 14:13:55   
afterlifex
Legend-X

At the top of this section there is a stickied topic called =WF= End of Regular Updates

quote:

Hello WarpForcers,

It has been a while coming, and it hurts a lot to have to do this, but I have decided to wind down WarpForce's regular releases. It is highly unlikely that new missions will appear in the foreseeable future. We will occasionally release new items to fill gaps, or for holidays (like Frostval). We may make other changes or bugfixes from time to time. We may even remake the Novus questline finale.

Unfortunately, WarpForce has been on a steady decline for most of its life so far. WF was a labor of love on the part of the AQ Team. We put a lot into it over the past couple years, and we highly appreciate everyone's support of the game, especially the WarpGuardians. But WF never took on a life of its own, as most of our other games have, and was therefore not able to feed into its own growth from a financial perspective. All of our games here at AE grow based on the response they get from their players (you)-- from the number of players and the financial support they provide. If there is enough of one or the other of those, then a game gets bigger and stronger over time. If there is not enough, a game will stagnate. WarpForce never grew in either of those measurements, and therefore we were never able to grow the AQ/WF team to a point where we could sustain the efforts it would take to keep up with releases for two games.

I know that many of you truly love WarpForce for what it is, and it is to you that my deepest apologies must go, as well as my deepest thanks for your continued enthusiasm and support. We tried our best, and so did you, and that is the most that anyone can do.

-Galanoth
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
3/10/2015 0:53:51   
Pearly

Is it still playable without updates? Or too little content?

< Message edited by Viserys -- 3/10/2015 0:54:25 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 3
3/11/2015 16:00:43   
Legendary Ash

Playable without updates but with noticeable level gaps in weaponry around 30 to 65, basically you will be challenged in quests where enemies are scaled to the player.
AQ  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> Bimonthly updates?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition