Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Eighth PvP Elemental Tournament - Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Eighth PvP Elemental Tournament - Discussion Thread
Page 9 of 10«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/22/2015 3:02:12   
Elite Tuga

Finally, after approximately '25-30 Rounds' (I lost count & so did DarkbaneX with all those constant freezes here and there from our long battles) I go through 3-1 from our last 4 battles.

I'd love to give several screenshots of our battles but that would show too much at this point. DarkbaneX has around 20-30 screenshots of our epic battles, he might share it after the L.Tourney is over.

Seriously, I've played OS for a couple years now and i've never had such a hard and back aching challenge against someone so fierce and baneful like DarkbaneX (he was so hard to beat it was like battling myself at times, as the battle was similar from both ends). It ended up as who had the most luck overall. I learned a lot from him and I hope my luck stays with me till the end, so I can give 'Hall of Fame credit' to the might professor 'DarkbaneX' for having taught me so much in these relentless battles of the last 3 days.

Consolations to DarkbaneX, God-bless.
Epic  Post #: 201
3/22/2015 3:49:27   
The Finnish Phoenix

You both showed incredible resilience to complete your match in spite of interference, and you're both great players of the game. Sorry to see you go DarkbaneX after having been through such an epic war.

My thorough congratulations to Elite Tuga, I'm sure you'll be a force to be reckoned with after having fought so intensively. I wish you and Axel all the best in the tournament's next match, hopefully with a few less freezes this time around for your sakes. ^_^
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 202
3/22/2015 11:54:05   
Gorillo Titan

@dylligraphy Is bandit still a valid choice for the dual tournament with its broken deck?
Post #: 203
3/22/2015 14:19:32   
The Finnish Phoenix

I would think not because it doesn't have a second energy source.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 204
3/22/2015 22:20:42   
Gorillo Titan

Yeah I just noticed that lol I guess back to using skexis and p drake.

Also the jop forgot to put when then the deck was changed last Friday right?
Post #: 205
3/23/2015 4:47:39   
The Jop

I don't think it's too important. Taro and Frost Void don't have the dates when their cards were removed. I'll probably add a note about the cards once they do something about iron hide.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 206
3/23/2015 20:20:54   
  Kiyone

Current Matches

Axel vs Elite Tuga where the winner will face off against Clintonian.

Awaiting opponents

Clintonian
Dylligraphy
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 207
3/24/2015 1:23:13   
Gorillo Titan

since axel and tuga are going on two days they have about 12 hours before someone gets disqualified right?
Post #: 208
3/24/2015 2:14:54   
The Finnish Phoenix

That'd be a petty and disappointing way to decide a match this far in. Besides, I would think it only works like that if one party is making contact and the other isn't.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 209
3/24/2015 9:48:00   
Gorillo Titan

anyone else find it weird that no one ever told us drakath had fake legs? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5isEjpgEEP4 :25 prince is even worse he looks like a combination of just random parts when he jumps back.

Both players have been in game don't know why they haven't dueled tuga said he's waiting for kiyone to contact axel instead of him doing it himself.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 3/24/2015 9:52:25 >
Post #: 210
3/24/2015 21:39:06   
  Kiyone

On the current match. Both players have been notify they are fighting one another. Where at this time none of them have notify me if the other is avoiding the other. So until I hear different from them. Both players are in their 48 hours to contact the other to set up their match.

On the time they have. The two luck out on getting a bit of extra time to set up their match. Due to real life obligations last weekend. I was not on the forum to see who won Darkbanex vs Elite Tuga. So I couldn't set up the next match as soon as I should. My apologies on that.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 211
3/25/2015 0:31:28   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Well these matches are already starting out buggy http://i.imgur.com/p7oPSA6.png
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 212
3/25/2015 0:33:16   
Elite Tuga

Well mine appeared fine which is a shame. Maybe its inevitable since its a specific card that is buggy and most likely causes these problems.
Epic  Post #: 213
3/25/2015 0:36:05   
Gorillo Titan

If the player has proof it was a glitch you have to redo the fight thats the rules.
Post #: 214
3/25/2015 1:06:57   
Elite Tuga

We froze again, and I had a good draw. We only managed a good round so far.

This is me beating Axels AI.

< Message edited by Elite Tuga -- 3/25/2015 1:10:14 >
Epic  Post #: 215
3/25/2015 1:35:38   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Well the matches finally concluded I win 2-1 Tuga did very well the freezes were annoying which made him change to an offensive CC build I'm sure if he hadn't switched the results would be different.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 216
3/25/2015 2:05:59   
Elite Tuga

Some Light Tourney victory battles I had, enjoy.

DarkBaneX:

PS: I had fun while it lasted, I could have done better if I had practiced more but I didn't so I have to live with it. Congrats Axel and may the best contestant win this Tourney!
Epic  Post #: 217
3/25/2015 8:47:03   
  Kiyone

Current Matches

Axel vs Clintonian where the winner will face off against Dylligraphy.

Awaiting opponents

Dylligraphy
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 218
3/25/2015 9:49:35   
DarkLore

Thank the avatars! That means this tourney is almost over!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 219
3/25/2015 12:13:40   
The Finnish Phoenix

Three players left!

Well fought Elite Tuga, you blazed a trail of destruction through the lower bracket and eliminated formidable opponents The Jop, Resk, and Darkbanex. Well done and tough luck on the glitches and freezes.

And now…the greatest rivalry in OverSoul tournament history! AXEL vs. CLINTON HYPE!!! This is their sixth meeting in eight tournaments with Axel having a 3-2 edge in their previous five. Ladies and gentlemen, Axel-Clinton VI!!!

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 220
3/25/2015 12:21:08   
Gorillo Titan

The one person I'm rooting for is one step away from winning this.

Also two days left before drakath is released or delayed.
Post #: 221
3/27/2015 0:01:25   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Clinton wins 2-0 looks like I still don't get to fight you yet TFP Good luck to both of you in the finals.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 222
3/27/2015 0:07:13   
Gorillo Titan

I been rooting for clinton this whole time and see it paid off. Axel did good though.
Post #: 223
3/27/2015 1:10:41   
The Finnish Phoenix

Well that brings another tournament to a close.

Duel 1
Duel 2: I crashed!
Duel 2 re-dux

clinton generously discounted the crash making the score 2-0. My CC's were Neutral-525, Defend, Defend, Empower, and Holy Strike. I got the idea for Empower from clinton in the Earth tournament although he didn't use it this time around I thought it was pretty cool and effective. clinton is a beast and defeated all his other opponents 2-0. I was a little surprised Omni Knight didn't win the day but since I went with Templar last time I opted not to risk trying something new.

Thanks to all participants for another wonderful elemental tournament. And now, let chaos descend upon OS! It might take a while for the element to get going and a dual-elemental tournament would be cool if these are kept going but I'll see what happens.

Great games everyone!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 224
3/27/2015 4:14:42   
The Jop

Dylligraphy OP, pls nerf

(Congratulations once again, TFP!)

< Message edited by The Jop -- 3/27/2015 4:15:32 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 225
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 8 [9] 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Eighth PvP Elemental Tournament - Discussion Thread
Page 9 of 10«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition