Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= Design Notes April 10th, 2015: The Chaos Plague has Begun!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Design Notes April 10th, 2015: The Chaos Plague has Begun!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/10/2015 16:35:15   
  Kiyone

quote:

The Chaos Plague has Begun!
Posted on April 10, 2015 by Nulgath

The Chaos Plague is Spreading! Who will be Infected Next?

Alternate Chaos Drakath concept.

Coming Soon:

• Chaos Deck Rebalancing

• Chaos Drakath Legendary form

• Fire Shinobi

• Tagged and Formatted ~Kiyone
    DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    4/10/2015 17:04:51   
    aquan13

I think the blood void should turn into chaos
    Post #: 2
    4/10/2015 17:24:30   
    The Finnish Phoenix

Renew nerfed! Now costs 8 energy! :D
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
    4/10/2015 17:32:53   
    Resk

Need more chaos fairy <,< >.>

Also huzzah for re-balance :3

-Resk
    AQW Epic  Post #: 4
    4/10/2015 17:37:12   
    Elite Tuga

I hope they don't make everything old Chaos, only around half a dozen for each element would be nice as it would be awesome if we got new Chaos characters or ones from AQW.

I'm disappointed only on one thing, the 'bugs' we mentioned 2 weeks ago neither have been fixed, not even the simple Chaos Spikes animation bug.
    Epic  Post #: 5
    4/10/2015 23:13:40   
    Gorillo Titan

Here's a small list of the stuff I believe will go chaos in the upcoming weeks. 1. slime 2. lich 3. ninja 4. ogre 5. weteye. 6. drow assassin. 7. monk 8. goblin. 9. infected druid of claws. 10. chaos bat. 11. Godzirra. 12. wyvern

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 4/10/2015 23:17:51 >
    Post #: 6
    4/12/2015 1:55:03   
    Elite Tuga

These are my wanted 'awesome characters' to see turn into Chaos (click link).
    Epic  Post #: 7
    4/12/2015 7:58:40   
    The Jop

They should really just make original chaos characters instead of recoloring existing ones.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
    4/12/2015 8:56:34   
    Gorillo Titan

Chaos doesn't work like that it has to infect something before it can do anything. I expect the characters to get rank ups and not just become infected blah then stay infected.
    Post #: 9
    4/12/2015 9:21:05   
    The Jop

Yeah, but we don't have to play as the non-infected version before we get the chaos version. We should just get original ideas.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
    4/12/2015 9:34:51   
    DarkLore

MAN! Nulgath should have added the infected eye and Lepid to the encounter pools in Eye and Lepid's locations. Would make catching them again easier.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
    4/12/2015 9:48:09   
    Gorillo Titan

@jop you really think people gonna be ok with them just throwing away all the chaos AQW stuff most the stuff in OS was already used in other games anyway.

This is the next rank up for infected eye.

Imaged removed. Image is find but we can't have a link from the forums to that site sadly. In the future upload a copy of the pic to a safe image site. ~Kiyone

< Message edited by Kiyone -- 4/13/2015 21:16:17 >
    Post #: 12
    4/12/2015 9:54:50   
    DarkLore

YES! Only two tries!
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
    4/12/2015 10:49:50   
    Blackshock

I don't think it's wise to phrase a speculation as if it were a confirmed fact. People might get the wrong impression

anyway, I really do hope we get mini kathool disciples as playable chaos/water hybrids. The game could use more proper cephalopods.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 14
    4/12/2015 22:36:43   
    DarkBlazer49

I think blackshock is replying to Gorillo Titan so I will reply to both of them with my speculation. It makes sense to me for the final to be Chaos Eye because he named the two new guys "infected" leaving room for "chaos" as with Drakath. And being Chaos Eye, it would not be as big of a jump to be the eye that Drakath is blasting in the picture up top. I will say that it is not the exact naming pattern because Nulgath also changes the second word often as well. I just think that a more gradual transformation makes more sense.

Anyways I put up a video of me and Elite Tuga PVPing on Friday. It's not necessarily PVP quality on my part nor recording but I do enjoy the editting and it'll help promote Chaos Drakath (if possible/necessary), Oversoul, PVP, and Voice0Fate.

Check it out if you don't mind. Elite Tuga look forward to more vids. For anyone else, I could battle a bit but I'm focusing on getting my own Chaos Drakath >:)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8jYDoNw8TI&feature=youtu.be

Voice of Fate, Founder, Void Rebirth and until I defeat Nulgath's Shadow, Master of the Voids: I am neither mortal nor immortal but if you excuse the "puns" an Elite, a Titan, and a Phoenix as we all are. Nothing more and nothing less... The Transcendent
    AQ AQW  Post #: 15
    4/13/2015 4:23:48   
    The Jop

The quality of the video is really bad...I don't know anything about recording but I'm sure clintonian can help you.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
    4/13/2015 12:17:10   
    Elite Tuga

@ DarkBlazer49 - The 'battles we had and the Dubstep mixes' are cool but I got to agree with 'The Jop' here, the graphics are pretty poor, still watchable but not in good detail. Try check this YouTube
    video out: Top 5 screen recording PC programs.

Back to topic:
    quote:

They should really just make original chaos characters instead of recoloring existing ones.

I'd love that. I also want to see original Chaos characters/beasts rather than just see re-skins. Although I don't mind to see some old OS char's get a Chaos evo, like suggested before but i'd much prefer 'FRESH' Chaos ideas from Nulgath or even AQW exisitng Chaos char's to be part of OS. Would be great for the fans, variety wise.

Video remove. The game recording info provided in the video was good but. The videos intro has some content we can't bring up here on the forums and had to be removed. ~Kiyone

< Message edited by Kiyone -- 4/13/2015 21:14:23 >
    Epic  Post #: 17
    4/13/2015 12:55:31   
    Gorillo Titan

Might as well add chaos vodred and chaos doomknight now.
    Post #: 18
    4/13/2015 20:00:29   
    DarkBlazer49

Guys thanks for the feedback and all of the views. I will definitely work on quality but first I'm working on my gameplay and CCs. Any news on if this week will be Alt Drakath and Chaos CC. Are they going to be the same release or is he going to keep CC cycling and then rebalance all of them plus a release which would make sense just to know what balanced means for the long term.

Voice of Fate, Founder, Void Rebirth and until I defeat Nulgath's Shadow, Master of the Voids: I am neither mortal nor immortal but if you excuse the "puns" an Elite, a Titan, and a Phoenix as we all are. Nothing more and nothing less... The Transcendent
    AQ AQW  Post #: 19
    4/13/2015 21:19:37   
    Elite Tuga

I'm not sure when we will get the Alt Drakath and Chaos CC's but since we been waiting some weeks now, it's probably coming very soon as stated on the OS Homepage (should maybe come by 24th April, unless we get more delays).
    Epic  Post #: 20
    4/14/2015 16:30:46   
    Gorillo Titan

Can we do tiers for characters now >.> I really think it would be a good idea to get this out of the way could be by overall character or by element would also come in handy when we have to do tournaments down the line.
    Post #: 21
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Design Notes April 10th, 2015: The Chaos Plague has Begun!
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition