Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: FleshWeaver and Soul Smith Class

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: FleshWeaver and Soul Smith Class
Page 3 of 10«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/28/2015 20:41:23   
lightriftwalker122

Yes I want to become a FleshWeaver i would finish what we have to do to unlock and use it. As Tomix said: pay the price. i would.
Post #: 51
4/28/2015 20:45:14   
LadyYennifer

Yes please Tomix!! :D
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 52
4/28/2015 20:46:42   
Christophoses
AQW Tester
&
Lore Adept

@Tomix

Ah, then if we are not able to perform this ability the Fleshweaver class is absolutely, 100%, without a doubt NOT worth it. I'm not killing my soulally which plays a big part in my DF experience just to get another class. As long as we are eventually getting Chaosweaver I'm completely fine with not practicing this art.

Now what about the art of Soulsmith-ing? Is there any chance that we're going to be able this art?

< Message edited by Christophisis -- 4/28/2015 20:49:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 53
4/28/2015 20:47:17   
GreenGuy23

An idea for training FleshWeaver (if Fleshweaver became a thing) would be if we had to be fully trained Master SoulWeavers (Requiring the DA) to even try to train for FleshWeaver. Also, the Riorr questline would have to take one heck of a path for him to warm up to us and even bother to train us.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 54
4/28/2015 20:48:07   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

quote:

I can make a Fleshweaver class in the future, but you'd have to absorb your only one soulally to unlock it.

YES. GLADLY. POWER POWER POWER!!!

quote:

Once you train as a Fleshweaver, soulweaving as well as any other form of weaving might be locked out.

Ok then. Nope. Definitely a nope. Not if that includes Chaosweaver. I wouldn't care too much if we ate Aegis, but it's not worth losing Chaosweaver over.

"There are no men like me...there's only me."
-Jaime Lannister
DF  Post #: 55
4/28/2015 20:52:16   
LadyYennifer

1000 yes' for the Fleshweaver class. I'm really excited for this potential idea.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 56
4/28/2015 20:53:43   
Chaoshaper

I'd assume this Fleshweaver situation is 'either no one does it, or everyone does it' due to the possibility of Aegis potentially being important to any Ravenloss-related storylines. Then no, sacrificing a soul ally and locking everyone out of 2, potentially 3, classes just for one is not worth it.

Even if it wasn't, its still not worth it, since you would sacrifice ~3 classes for one more of the same strength.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
4/28/2015 20:53:56   
LadyYennifer

To those saying no? FW would be optional so don't kill the idea those who really do want it.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 58
4/28/2015 20:54:10   
Snakezarr

Yes I would devour Aegis, let the Eldritch? powers course!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 59
4/28/2015 20:55:23   
GreenGuy23

Honestly, this descision kinda shows what kinda person some of us are...

I just seriously hope that the descision wouldn't be FORCED on us to devour him. If it wasn't forced on us to continue the story, I wouldn't do it for my main, but definitely for my secondary. I roleplay him as an evil guy and would like to play the class, but definitely not or my main. What if we had to complete a challenge like ACCA to get it?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 60
4/28/2015 20:57:10   
Christophoses
AQW Tester
&
Lore Adept

There seems to be a lot of controversy over this class. Another reason why the path system would work well in this case. It wouldn't have to be a complex system like in AQW, where two separate story-lines are required. It could be two cut-scenes and an NPC. If you choose the Fleshweaver path you see yourself consuming Aegis and some guy saying something along this lines of "you are ready". If you choose the good path you see yourself rejecting (NPC's) offer. There should also be an option like in AQW where you can change your choice for a fee (Gold or DC's).

If the other weaving arts become locked out if you choose the FW path, the class would have to make up for the fact that your un-able to use 3 other classes.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 61
4/28/2015 20:58:33   
W.A.R.Z.

Yes, FleshWeaving would be amazing! (Although I wouldn't use it for my main character because it would lock him out of SW, MSW, and ChaosWeaver once it comes out)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 62
4/28/2015 20:58:50   
Zork Knight

I'd eat Aegis to get Fleshweaver in a heartbeat. Soulweaving never really interested me that much, and Aegis is... eh.

< Message edited by Zork Knight -- 4/28/2015 21:00:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 63
4/28/2015 21:00:04   
Snakezarr

I feel like we need a poll in game to truly decide what the majority wants don't think it would be too fair to the people who don't browse the forums
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 64
4/28/2015 21:00:20   
Christophoses
AQW Tester
&
Lore Adept

As every new comment appears the path system is sounding better and better
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 65
4/28/2015 21:03:03   
lightriftwalker122

Yess Pure Power MWAHAHAHAAA The Power will be marvelous HAHAHAHAA FleshWeaver Forever!
Post #: 66
4/28/2015 21:04:32   
GreenGuy23

I'm honestly thinking that this class would HAVE to be DA-only for sure. It would have to be pretty OP if it cost you 3 other classes.

@Christophisis I'm not completely sure, Im not gonna quote or anything, but I'm pretty sure it has been stated that the path system will never enter DF because the hero is supposed to be STRICTLY a Good character.

@Snakezarr I like that idea. An in-game poll would be perfect.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 67
4/28/2015 21:06:21   
The Hollow Soul

I'm all for having consequences in the game if the hero decides to do something like that. The consequences of picking FleshWeaver locking out SoulWeaver is fantastic to me. Not sure what'd I pick, but I like having things where you have to think long and hard about your choices before doing it.

But I am curious, how would it work for locking you out of Chaosweaver since that's supposed to be a DC class?

Also, it doesn't have to be "super power tier 3 high end class" just because you're making a choice to pick between it and other classes. That's not how real life decisions work most of the time.

< Message edited by The Hollow Soul -- 4/28/2015 21:11:50 >
DF  Post #: 68
4/28/2015 21:13:24   
Chazero

Here's my vote on this whole Fleshweaving thing becoming canon and we lose Aegis:

NO
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 69
4/28/2015 21:13:44   
Rio3678

maybe the option could become available for those who want to do it but not required. I'm just trying to appease both sides here. I'm a bit mixed on this.

Master of Light and Darkness
Rio Skyron
with Bianca, my blade of Destiny
theme song
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 70
4/28/2015 21:13:47   
Christophoses
AQW Tester
&
Lore Adept

@^

I know I'm starting to sound annoying, but the path system solves this problem. Then you can pay a price (Gold or DC's) to switch. This is literally the best solution to appease the dogs on both sides of the fence.

Like mentioned above, we seriously need to take this to a poll. There are so many different answers and opinions flying around that it's becoming difficult to understand what the public wants.

< Message edited by Christophisis -- 4/28/2015 21:15:42 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 71
4/28/2015 21:17:18   
The Hollow Soul

Tomix's posts didn't make it come off that FleshWeaver would be a forced class. It will most likely be optional for the player to pick. If you pick yes, the canon of the game changes that you eat Aegis also resulting in all the other weaving classes being locked and if you pick no, the canon is that he's alive, you don't get access to it, but you'll get the weaving classes still.
You can't just throw gold or DCs at a hard choice to get best of both worlds. Sometimes hard choices of what to do should be put in game.

They'd have to make sure that is very well known in game if they decide to do it, but if they do decide to do it, I'm all for it!

< Message edited by The Hollow Soul -- 4/28/2015 21:20:12 >
DF  Post #: 72
4/28/2015 21:22:28   
Christophoses
AQW Tester
&
Lore Adept

I feel kind of bad for bringing up with idea of the Fleshweaver class in the first place. The staff already have so much work to do, so they don't need the community wanting something else. I feel like a "demented psychopath".

< Message edited by Christophisis -- 4/28/2015 21:28:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 73
4/28/2015 21:29:34   
GreenGuy23

Nah, not demented psycopath. I considered bringing it up myself, but you beat me to it :P. But yeah, I understand where you're coming from. Sorry for wanting so much, staff... but still. That's why AE is the best game company out there :D the staff awaysistens, whether what we want is implemented or not, they always listen. This class, if it does become a serious plan, probably will just be put on the backburner until it become possible. whether it gets done now or later, we can all wait.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 74
4/28/2015 21:30:47   
Lord Arkatares

@ Tomix

If we have to devour a Soul ally in order to become
a flesh Weaver, Couldn't we just Devour a Soul Ally that
actually deserve's it?

I'm Certain you could make one easily!!!
Think of it as our hero delivering ultimate Punishment
to a Truely Evil Soul!!!

< Message edited by Lord Arkatares -- 4/28/2015 21:33:29 >
Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: FleshWeaver and Soul Smith Class
Page 3 of 10«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition