Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 155 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 155 - Read the first post!
Page 24 of 30«<2223242526>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/2/2015 13:03:46   
megakyle777

quote:

Though I have to ask if that was the thing Mirtha reffered to when she said: "You wouldn't want to miss out on something really fun... ;)"

quote:

It was not.

Oh, now you have my interest...

Any hints, or are we waiting for a offical thing first?
DF  Post #: 576
9/2/2015 14:55:25   
Gorillo Titan

Word was given that klunk was busy with his gf in real life so could be busy with a marriage or etc. He was only a volunteer brought in by nulgath to help out anyway.

@kiyone Liason if im correct means galanth is going to be the one who communicates between you guys and warlic?

I wonder what the surprise is maybe fix bugs or add in some of the pvp features like double battles and etc.

couple weeks and the time for legendary skexis and legendary AP would of come though.

Very unlikely galanath could be the new game lead IDK how busy he is since you never hear anything about him from any of the staff and his twitter is inactive.

Galanoth, warlic, blade and rev could do some pretty epic stuff in OS if it came to that.

With a lot of staff being taught how to code and draw in AQ3D over the pass few weeks the need for Warlic should of lessened.
Post #: 577
9/2/2015 19:42:16   
  Kiyone

Galanoth is current acting as the Oversoul liaison for the forum staff only at this time. Which is subject to change do due to him being very busy.

quote:

Any hints, or are we waiting for a offical thing first?

Everything going on so far is stuff that I have inform Mritha about. Like the CC situation. So if the game staff is planning anything new. I would assume they would do it an official format.

< Message edited by Kiyone -- 9/2/2015 19:43:40 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 578
9/4/2015 17:30:45   
DarkLore

*Cracks shadow whip!* Wake up Oversouls! On a serious note, I'm not giving up hope that this game will have some kind of amazing last update. If only it was the grand quest. I know. That's unlikely to the fullest. Since no Devs are with Nulgath and he's gone too. Such a shame we will never get to do the Grand Quest. It was years in the making at this point yes... But I was so excited to kick Nulgath's sorry behind for killing me. (NPC Nulgath)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 579
9/4/2015 19:26:28   
the warden

I hope we get something this month, they did say after summer was over so..
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 580
9/5/2015 9:48:07   
megakyle777

quote:

*Cracks shadow whip!* Wake up Oversouls! On a serious note, I'm not giving up hope that this game will have some kind of amazing last update. If only it was the grand quest. I know. That's unlikely to the fullest. Since no Devs are with Nulgath and he's gone too. Such a shame we will never get to do the Grand Quest. It was years in the making at this point yes... But I was so excited to kick Nulgath's sorry behind for killing me. (NPC Nulgath)

I like how you assume we would even fight Nulgath as part of it. XD

But in all seriousness, while I would not expect something like a massive quest, I will say that something seems to be up. Mirtha would not post that unless something's going down. I'd say hold on for a bit. It might be good news.

~You say that like I never post! :(
Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 9/7/2015 19:28:57 >
DF  Post #: 581
9/7/2015 15:18:30   
Leafshade

Well, Nulgath did say that the grand quest would involve fighting and potentially possessing Nulgath.
Post #: 582
9/7/2015 17:06:50   
nuno110

I never heard of the grand quest but it would be awesome to fight Nulgath
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 583
9/7/2015 19:08:02   
UnderSoul

Woah. I step out for two or five months and all of a sudden we've got all these fancy characters. Ah well, I wasn't planning on being productive anyway.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 584
9/7/2015 19:45:08   
The Jop

@Mritha
No, no, it's because you're like the queen of the Archknights. If you say something is worth waiting for it's likely to be big.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 585
9/7/2015 20:33:00   
  Kiyone

The grand quests idea is something I never heard of on the Nulgath idea list. Makes me wonder if their is anything else I might have missed on Nulgath's bucket list?

Mritha, sadly if its not rules related. Usually when you post something. Something grand or close to is on the way.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 586
9/7/2015 21:48:15   
Gorillo Titan

@kiyone REV was the one doing the first section of the MQ with the Asylum a players would of had to go through it. Several character were released for it one of which is abberant and I think we would of found out why rev has so many clones during that quest. REV also drew several characters never released for the Asylum on his twitpic account.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 9/8/2015 15:38:20 >
Post #: 587
9/7/2015 22:41:42   
The Jop

@Kiyone
Well, the plot of OS was to get 7 artifacts so you could come back to life and get revenge on Nulgath for his army killing you. So the Grand Quest was going to be the start of that.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 588
9/9/2015 8:21:10   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

That is NOT true! I post non rule or announcement/teaser posts all the time, like in DF war threads, and birthday threads, and... and... and... hmm.

Well, here's one now. HELLO EVERYONE! :D Which character(s) do you find you use more often in PvE as opposed to PvP and why? Look, needs levels, or just plain faster/more defensive in killing? Black dragon and the ice queen I think are the two I use the most, both in PvE and PvP purely for looks. Because, spiders and dragons <3

Which reminds me that I still don't have the wyvern >.>

< Message edited by Mritha -- 9/9/2015 8:22:14 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 589
9/9/2015 9:14:00   
megakyle777

If Time Gentleman had better animations, or alternativly Time Apprentice had better cards, I would use those like ALL the time. Still waiting on a Gent with some badass animations like that one. I considered Sage of Light when that was out on his Birthday but I did not like the coffee animations, nice gangster style suit though.

BTW if you are there Mritha, is the thing you said "It is not" to something you can or can't say? Or can you give hints like if it's big or not? I don't think any of us want to get too much hope right now. /:
DF  Post #: 590
9/9/2015 10:01:16   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Something I can, but won't say. The thing that is coming is moving along smoothly but slowly as time is unfortunately divided, but it has all the approval and backing it needs. That said, crap happens. I won't say what it is, because there is always a chance, however small, that it won't happen. I won't say when it is, because unforeseen delays come up. I don't want to build up too much hype, too much hope, until we are 100% certain and have a confirmed date, just in case. But I will say that Kiyone has worked exceptionally hard on this, and Gal and Warlic are doing their part as well. Hopefully you won't be waiting too long, hopefully you won't be waiting in vain. But as of now, something is coming, and while it isn't as grand as the game deserves, such as the long story quests it never got, it will be worth the wait.

Kiyone has made a little teaser that likely won't make sense until everything is announced, but if you can convince him, he may show it to you ;)
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 591
9/9/2015 10:25:44   
DarkLore

How very interesting... Even more interesting that she used the word grand. Just kidding! I doubt its the grand quest. But hearing her mention something coming...

< Message edited by DarkLore -- 9/9/2015 10:38:54 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 592
9/9/2015 10:51:52   
megakyle777

Cool! Honestly, part of me is glad you are keeping it secret. I don't want it announced only for it to not happen. My thanks to you, Kiyone (Who really should show us that teaser and then show to others he/she knows to draw attention to OS hint hint nudge nudge wink wink XD ) Gal and Warlic, for doing this and sticking by us in The Dark Times.
DF  Post #: 593
9/9/2015 10:54:00   
DarkLore

I sure miss hanging out with you guys in Oversoul... Who wants to? I'll be in solace-1!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 594
9/9/2015 13:15:39   
Gorillo Titan

I thought kiyone was a girl?

Also Mithra and kiyone are story writers for other games so I can only predict that OS is getting a tutorial/quest/dungeon at least and they plan to fix some of the major bugs if this works out its possible the game could get back up and running none of the people listed yet are artist though so I can only guess we are missing another member of this group effort to work on OS.

Maybe a possible farewell to Nulgath type situation. If its the first OS cut scene I'll be likely to return and check it out.

Possible kiyone getting added in game as a NPC.
Post #: 595
9/9/2015 18:28:07   
Skurge
The Dealer

quote:

Also Mithra and kiyone are story writers for other games...

What? Where did you hear this?

Mritha and Kiyone are both forum-related/AQWorlds staff. They have nothing to do with writing.. lol..
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 596
9/9/2015 19:48:49   
  Kiyone

My known AE official titles. AQWorlds Report Moderator, Battle Gems Testor, AQWorlds General Discussion ArchKnight, and Oversoul General Discussion ArchKnight. Sadly I'm not a writer. Granted my friends have told me I should be writer since their amazed of what I can come up with or use from real life for story telling. Plus its a bit my fault I don't bring up my titles up more. I'm a very modest person.

I guess I can share my teaser. Granted thats means I may have to make a few more of them & then theirs this one music video that would be good to post on twitter which I think they may like.

Enjoy!
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 597
9/9/2015 20:11:36   
DarkLore

:O Are you implying we'll be able to possess you? Hmm... That sounds a bit obvious... Not sure now...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 598
9/9/2015 20:14:40   
The Jop

Well, that's cool. Maybe there will be several ArchKnight characters? Not a bad way for Oversoul to go out considering how much the forum tournaments were part of the game.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 599
9/9/2015 20:15:53   
DarkLore

Speaking of which... We never did get that small reward for participating in the first tournament...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 600
Page:   <<   < prev  22 23 [24] 25 26   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 155 - Read the first post!
Page 24 of 30«<2223242526>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition