Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 155 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 155 - Read the first post!
Page 25 of 30«<2324252627>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/9/2015 23:06:17   
Gorillo Titan

Well I was sort of right Mrithra is a writer right? Also the kiyone in game thing is accurate.

Who drew your character though?

If anything it could be the feature nulgath promised us making are own characters I could possibly make GT using the MT bottom and another characters arms.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 9/10/2015 8:35:28 >
Post #: 601
9/10/2015 0:12:07   
Skurge
The Dealer

Mritha isn't a writer.. I still don't know where you get this information because it happens pretty often with you. :s

~Actually I am a published writer, but I have not written any quests or the like for AE, if that is what you meant.
Mritha

On another note, that's some pretty cool information. It looks like someone imported Kiyone's character from AQWorlds so he could be an NPC [maybe?]. It's nice to see something going on at least. :D

< Message edited by Mritha -- 9/10/2015 8:02:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 602
9/10/2015 0:17:49   
megakyle777

Hrrrm... I don't think it'd be character importing. The amount of animations one would need for that is crazy, and there'd be no variety between two chars. Plus it's require connetivivity between OS and AQW which while probably a good idea seems unlikely to occur to me. (Although since I have Nulgath's orginal set from The Dage Vs Nulgath war and the Blade Of Oblivion with just the right colour change I could finally posess "Miltonious" Lol.) XD

I have a few ideas on what it could be, ranging from likely to crazy, but the most logical guess is a Ak Invasion.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 9/10/2015 0:19:18 >
DF  Post #: 603
9/10/2015 0:37:59   
DarkLore

*Spits out shadow coffee!* I totally said on Twistter earlier today on Kiyone's post that it could be an AK invasion. Did you see my post Kyle?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 604
9/10/2015 1:00:39   
megakyle777

For the record, a list of possible ideas I have thought of, in no particular order:

Ak Invasion: Most likely. All it takes is some animators and a coder to add them in. This... is a WONDERFUL idea for a future April Fools... >:) ~M

AQW Character Import: Less likely, but possible. The Star Sword in Kiyone's possension seems to imply this theory, or being able to use AQW chars in the game, or something to do with AQW at any rate. If this is the case, may also result in a rise of OS players from AQW.

Character Creation: Highly unlikely, this feature would alllow you to create a customised character of some sort. Unlikely due to many, many issues surrounding the idea.

Full on Content Creator: Very very VERY VERY unlikely, however still possible. It's been known DF had tried to experiment with a Quest Creator in the past (Though that was canceled), so AE have at least experimented with the idea. Also if applied to other lost AE gams like HS or WF if possible, could lead to a entire resurgance in all AE's forgotten games. Again, HIGHLY UNLIKELY but still possible.

Those are my theores. My guess is it's either AK invasion or Character Importation, with the other two being a outling but highly unlikely possiblity.

< Message edited by Mritha -- 9/10/2015 8:03:28 >
DF  Post #: 605
9/10/2015 8:37:46   
Gorillo Titan

Do kiyine or Mrithra have NPC in either dragonfable or AQ. I was sure some of the AK wrote in either on of those games.
Post #: 606
9/10/2015 9:58:10   
DarkLore

Mrithra Does have an NPC in DF.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 607
9/10/2015 10:07:13   
megakyle777

Mritha has a NPC in DF. Heck, I have a NPC in DF. It does not mean I have ever written or even worked for AE.

quote:

This... is a WONDERFUL idea for a future April Fools... >:) ~M

What would they even do? Use ban attacks to log out the player? DX
DF  Post #: 608
9/10/2015 13:41:07   
the warden

cool kiyone:) wonder what element you will be?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 609
9/10/2015 14:22:01   
Gorillo Titan

Water nuetral or water if I had to guess.
Post #: 610
9/10/2015 16:18:27   
Skurge
The Dealer

quote:

~Actually I am a published writer, but I have not written any quests or the like for AE, if that is what you meant.
Mritha

Yeah, I meant specifically for AE. Artix.com or Portal doesn't mention you doing any related writing so I just wanted to point that out. :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 611
9/10/2015 19:15:34   
the warden

titan: I was thinking water as well for her element lol.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 612
9/11/2015 0:02:33   
Gorillo Titan

Knights vs pirates.
Post #: 613
9/13/2015 6:10:19   
EliteWarlockz

Seriously , it's been over a month since Nulgath left and we haven't got no letter or any release...
Post #: 614
9/13/2015 6:18:51   
megakyle777

EliteWarlockz: Mritha has posted that something is coming, though she will not say what for fear of it not coming to pass. With Nulgath gone this is a hectic time for Oversoul. All we do is hope whatever is coming will be to it's benefit and we can whether the storm, because it is a storm for this game right now. But I beleive we can pull through.
DF  Post #: 615
9/13/2015 9:15:21   
Gorillo Titan

I don't think we lost much with Nulgath gone. The antisocial team lead thing is a terrible idea took over a year to get his forum account fixed promised he would answer questions when he finally did post and never did it. Also a lot of the in game stuff was lacking having the same combos etc.

Not getting the correct rank ups that nulgath would of thought up is going to be annoying but that's only a temporary problem.

@elite Doesn't make sense to get mad this game has no releases. It had no team members and AQ3D is the main focus right now. Warlic is still a game lead and works on AQ3D sometimes so he's gonna be busy no matter what.

Best thing that can happen is we get a coder.
Post #: 616
9/14/2015 16:19:32   
  Kiyone

To answer a very important question. To my knowledge I do not have a public NPC at this time.

Also got a goodie for you guys. ENJOY!
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 617
9/14/2015 16:21:06   
DarkLore

I smell Mritha. But who could this Blue person be?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 618
9/14/2015 18:18:49   
Gorillo Titan

Kiyone is blue mrthria is purple.

A war between the two with rainbowtheous going crazy and two new locations one is purple the other is blue maybe?

I wish rev would do a double rainbowtheous.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 9/14/2015 18:19:05 >
Post #: 619
9/15/2015 0:19:57   
aquan13

Man haven't talk on here long time so anything for news something
Post #: 620
9/15/2015 0:23:46   
megakyle777

Hrrrrrm... interesting...

I did not think of this as a possibility before... but prehaps a war?

I can think of a bunch of players who are always up for one, it is known Mritha is a big fan of wars, and a Oversoul War may actualy draw enough interest to OS to revive it.

Though I'm sort of sad if this is true that it's Blue and Purple rather then, say, Orc's VS Ogres.

On a unrelated note, can anyone who reads this do me a favor? I know in the Q and A thread a new player reported THAT bug is back. Can anyone who reads this try to make a new OS account? Just in case.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 9/15/2015 0:24:47 >
DF  Post #: 621
9/15/2015 0:33:42   
Gorillo Titan

Blade said he would do stuff for halloween and friday the 13th in OS just someone has to ask alina.

We can't do anything unless he's willing to tell us what name he tried to use it could be related to the search engine he's using.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 9/15/2015 0:34:33 >
Post #: 622
9/15/2015 1:45:21   
megakyle777

He did. It was one name. No spaces, no special characters, no nothing. I think it's worth a test.

Just tried it. No issues.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 9/15/2015 1:53:18 >
DF  Post #: 623
9/15/2015 6:48:07   
Silver Sky Magician

What OS needs is Pokémon-like gameplay. If you add that, it'll be perfect as a mobile game - definitely a potential top contender in the market.

An easy way to get periodic surges in activity now is to have treasure hunts - you have 24 hours to solve a riddle, after which the next riddle will be posted, etc. until you get to the location of a new character.

< Message edited by Silver Sky Magician -- 9/15/2015 6:50:33 >
Post #: 624
9/15/2015 8:54:28   
Gorillo Titan

@mega its most likely the search engine he's using since OS isn't suppose to even be played on Chrome do to the game breaking bugs some players have like unable to log in.
Post #: 625
Page:   <<   < prev  23 24 [25] 26 27   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 155 - Read the first post!
Page 25 of 30«<2324252627>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition