Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 155 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 155 - Read the first post!
Page 29 of 30«<2627282930>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/5/2015 13:12:22   
DarkLore

I wonder if we're even going to get an anniversary character/evo on the 31st this month. Hopefully the seasonals of Halloween at least come back.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 701
10/5/2015 13:45:35   
Gorillo Titan

We have no one to draw and animate that stuff so no.
Post #: 702
10/7/2015 13:19:38   
megakyle777

Well, keep in mind we can't say for sure. I'd be surprised if nothing was done for the Aniversary at least, considering Herosmash probably gets less players then us now and was done last year.
DF  Post #: 703
10/7/2015 17:29:18   
Gorillo Titan

Heromshash gets more people than OS not sure why people think it doesn't it has a lot more content so even if it rarely gets anything it'll keep you more entertained than OS.
Post #: 704
10/7/2015 18:17:15   
The Jop

I don't know if that's true. I haven't seen the lobby you spawn in ever get to a second room, at least we have people in solace-2 pretty often. Either way, we can be sure both games have been largely abandoned by AE. At least Herosmash still has a game lead, Randor the Red.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 705
10/7/2015 18:39:36   
Gorillo Titan

A lot of the players in HS are scattered over the 10 plus map and not just random afk people in the main lobby.

Can someone talk to someone about adding slephnir? in game?

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 10/7/2015 23:49:48 >
Post #: 706
10/10/2015 0:03:48   
megakyle777

So bad news guys: odds are it's unlikely there will be a Aniversary quest/Upholder rewardt this year. I asked Alina and she said they just could not spare anyone for either.

However, before you lose all hope, keep in mind we have no idea what is being planned by Mirthra and Kiyone, so it's possible it's not the end.

Although I have to wonder if some of the staff know about whatever it is they are planning. I mean if it's being done by Warlic/Galanoth when there is spare time, which is what I expect is occuring, then it's not being done on company time which may mean staff won't know.

Anyway, assuming they aere still working on it, I just want to say thanks to them for whatever it is and I hope that that's passed on.
DF  Post #: 707
10/10/2015 0:06:17   
Gorillo Titan

The thing they have planned wont happen until they can find an artist.
Post #: 708
10/10/2015 0:10:21   
megakyle777

Well we don't know that for sure. Assuming it's some kind of feature, it would mostly be backend coding stuff for which a artist is minimal need aside from maybe menus or a thing like cards or something. Of course, if it's characters that's another matter entirely, but the hints we have so far have hinted at prehaps one new character, with the other hints hinting at something else.
DF  Post #: 709
10/10/2015 0:20:09   
Gorillo Titan

Yeah I was told they need an artist before any of the stuff they want done can be done.
Post #: 710
10/10/2015 0:25:45   
megakyle777

If they have no artist, how did Kiyone's character get in the teaser? And where the hell do you get this type of info from?
DF  Post #: 711
10/10/2015 0:30:21   
Gorillo Titan

Someone on twitter made that character someone who doesn't work for AE.

Alina said that because they can't afford to do anything that would mess with the dynamic of AQW for the next couple months as seasonal after seasonal comes and its used as the main source of income to keep AQ3D moving forward.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 10/10/2015 0:33:01 >
Post #: 712
10/10/2015 3:19:41   
  Kiyone

@MegaKyle
Simple, I put my character in the teaser.

@Gorilla
Whats plan for you guys is very adaptable.

Just so you guys know. Things are progressing nicely for whats plan.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 713
10/10/2015 3:32:16   
megakyle777

Adaptable huh? Interesting... I really hope this pulls though now.

Course now I'm wondering what it is. I have my guesses but that's all they are. I'd ask for a hint or how close it is but I'm legit afriad it's like hope and it will fall apart if you try and make it tangiable. 0-0
DF  Post #: 714
10/10/2015 14:45:18   
the warden

they cant afford to mess up the dynamic of AQW? I honestly doubt making one character will do that.
wow AE...
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 715
10/10/2015 14:51:38   
megakyle777

Read Kiyone's post. Something is planned for sure, as long as it does not fall through. WHich could be a risk, but my point is don't lose hope just yet. I'd trust the Ak over the Non Ak on this.
DF  Post #: 716
10/10/2015 14:54:23   
the warden

megakyle: sorry man missed that part of her post.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 717
10/11/2015 5:48:26   
megakyle777

Just thought I'd collect a few notes on this thing that Mirtha and Kiyone are talking about, in the case we can either peice it together/keep hope alive for this game.

quote:

Now the way I see this delay on the announcement. Maybe the game isn't quiet as dead as the community thinks it may be. Its possible something behind the scenes has chance. Where what we speculate Artix announcement about game would be. Has to be delayed because of it, So lets hope something good is coming then.

Said by Kionye at the beginning. I'd assume when he said this he was hoping something would occur but did not want to give anything away without Mirtha's say so.

quote:

While OS is likely going to be moved into Legendary status like WF, it hasn't officially made that transition yet. I'd stick around for a little longer, if I were you. You wouldn't want to miss out on something really fun... ;)

Said by Mirtha. This was the first real post saying something was coming, though it said nothing about it.

quote:

Though I have to ask if that was the thing Mirtha reffered to when she said: "You wouldn't want to miss out on something really fun... ;)"

It was not.

Just confirmation it was not all card packs being added as some suspected.

quote:

Something I can, but won't say. The thing that is coming is moving along smoothly but slowly as time is unfortunately divided, but it has all the approval and backing it needs. That said, crap happens. I won't say what it is, because there is always a chance, however small, that it won't happen. I won't say when it is, because unforeseen delays come up. I don't want to build up too much hype, too much hope, until we are 100% certain and have a confirmed date, just in case. But I will say that Kiyone has worked exceptionally hard on this, and Gal and Warlic are doing their part as well. Hopefully you won't be waiting too long, hopefully you won't be waiting in vain. But as of now, something is coming, and while it isn't as grand as the game deserves, such as the long story quests it never got, it will be worth the wait.

Kiyone has made a little teaser that likely won't make sense until everything is announced, but if you can convince him, he may show it to you ;)

Lots of info here. First of all, just a heads up to not get too hyped, just in case this falls though. Fingers crossed everything goes OK though. Also, it's not the grand quest.

quote:

My known AE official titles. AQWorlds Report Moderator, Battle Gems Testor, AQWorlds General Discussion ArchKnight, and Oversoul General Discussion ArchKnight. Sadly I'm not a writer. Granted my friends have told me I should be writer since their amazed of what I can come up with or use from real life for story telling. Plus its a bit my fault I don't bring up my titles up more. I'm a very modest person.

I guess I can share my teaser. Granted thats means I may have to make a few more of them & then theirs this one music video that would be good to post on twitter which I think they may like.

Enjoy!

Well, as Kiyone says above, this character is not actualy in game but rather a teaser. So the theroy I had of importing AQW chars is unlikely (which is a pity since I have everything I need to create a Miltonious Char). However, I'm not sure WHAT this teaser refers to in this case. maybe it will make sense alltogether. Or if he links this music video. XD

quote:

To answer a very important question. To my knowledge I do not have a public NPC at this time.

Also got a goodie for you guys. ENJOY!

The teaser seems to imply that a lot of blue and purple will be needed. At first, I thought this a practise for some sort of new war system. But taken with Kioyne's Adaptable comment above, I'm not so sure. You need staff and work to make a war after all.

quote:

Patience. Blood will come soon enough. http://prntscr.com/8m01a7

YAY BLOOD YAY For those of you who don't know the quote, Winter Is Coming is a line attributed to the Starks of Game Of Thrones, whose sigil is a Direwolf hence the Lightning Wolf. This could mean plenty of things and to be honest I can't call which. I'd say a Faction system, but that does not in with the Blue/Purple bit. Unless of course the factions are elemental based...

quote:

@MegaKyle
Simple, I put my character in the teaser.

@Gorilla
Whats plan for you guys is very adaptable.

Just so you guys know. Things are progressing nicely for whats plan.

Some good news in that things are going well so far, although don't get hyped yet. We have no idea how close what progressing nicely is in relative terms./ Does it mean "it's almost certantly happening?" It's just got off the ground?" "We can expect it tomorrow/next year?" So be careful with this. No the real interest here is it's something adaptable apparetly...

Just posting them all together so we can all take a shot at figuring it out for fun.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 10/11/2015 5:58:51 >
DF  Post #: 718
10/11/2015 8:36:22   
Gorillo Titan

Miltonious went live with his template releases last night so anyone has the potential to make an Oversoul character now.

Would turning gamma pirates gun into a harpoon gun be a good change?

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 10/11/2015 8:46:02 >
Post #: 719
10/11/2015 9:19:36   
nuno110

quote:

Patience. Blood will come soon enough. http://prntscr.com/8m01a7

This last teaser may also hint that whatever is coming (wich I have no clue) will be around winter.

@megakyle777 Tnx for putting everything in one post.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 720
10/11/2015 9:54:00   
megakyle777

Gorillo: Assuming he's cool with it anyway. People'd need to ask. As for Gamma, I'd say make the Hook hand into a Cool Harpoon/hook combo, and the gun into a bigger more badass flintlock.

nuno110: Your welcome! I will make sure to post it in the next thread too! best to get it out there then let it be forgotten. As for the WInter Is COming quote, it could meaan Winter release, it could mean factions or wars, or it could mean we all get invited to a wedding and get our heads chopped off. Really can't tell at this point.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 10/11/2015 10:47:58 >
DF  Post #: 721
10/11/2015 12:43:12   
Gorillo Titan

He said he was ok with people using his templates even added basic attack combos he just said give him credit if you use them.
Post #: 722
10/11/2015 12:46:17   
megakyle777

I do beleive you, but can you provide a link for proof? If you do it would actualy help with people doing it for OS since Nulgath said it was oK.
DF  Post #: 723
10/11/2015 14:08:57   
DarkLore

On an unrelated note, Nulgath said on Twitter that he'd read my Fan fiction on my OS character tonight!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 724
10/11/2015 14:33:48   
megakyle777

Nice. Question is, will he like it? I mean he is a Dark Being of Evil himself, he may not like competition.

Anyway, better save the post I made for the next thread.
DF  Post #: 725
Page:   <<   < prev  26 27 28 [29] 30   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 155 - Read the first post!
Page 29 of 30«<2627282930>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition