Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 155 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 155 - Read the first post!
Page 3 of 30«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/1/2015 12:55:57   
Gorillo Titan

Players voted drakath into game to force nulgath into adding chaos it worked they won't gonna add it do to a lack of population though.
Post #: 51
5/1/2015 13:36:30   
Subon

So what? Really, coulda done it the way I said and nothing would change.

Post #: 52
5/1/2015 13:39:43   
Gorillo Titan

They have no coders for this game and nulgath is the only person haven't got a new quest in over two years and testers decide how characters get located.

Doubt chaos lord will be added into game in the next few years let alone all of them.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 5/1/2015 13:40:25 >
Post #: 53
5/1/2015 14:31:40   
R.chime

did nulgath design the chaos lords? and I agree since they probally wouldn't have lv up's, still hoping for another legendary, non-drakath char to come though
Post #: 54
5/1/2015 16:57:09   
The Jop

The release is out; it's Bunny Berserker returning to the seasonal shop and a tainted eye evolution for SGs. CC hasn't even been updated.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
5/1/2015 16:57:11   
DarkLore

Well. The release is out it seems. MapCurse posted on Twitter. Costs 5 sg's for the Evo. What?! No release for me!
I may farm for the gold for BB though.

< Message edited by DarkLore -- 5/1/2015 17:01:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
5/1/2015 17:16:06   
the warden

R chime: he designed half of them, xing and xang, escherion, vath, kitsune, ledgermayne, and wolfwing
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 57
5/1/2015 18:02:25   
Elite Tuga

I hope Legendary form of Tainted Eye will be good, until it releases I shall wait, I want to make sure that my SG's spent is totally worth it. BB should get the evolution in 2 weeks time, I hope it will be impressive but I doubt it will be free.

Homepage hasn't updated yet which is unusual for them to forget about.
We have to remind our Forum Staff to change CC's it's been around a month since it was last changed. They seem to forget a lot around here...
Epic  Post #: 58
5/1/2015 19:54:38   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Tainted Eye wiki page is now up if you want the decklist before deciding to evolve.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 59
5/1/2015 20:15:53   
The Death Angel

It would be fun to see Milt's take on the latter half chaos lords. I was never a huge fan of Dage's artstyle.
Besides the chaos lords, I'd really like to see Soul Eaters, (ie. Dreadspiders, Gressil, small creepy spiders & potentially a take on; http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/souleater-warrior.

But alas, it would seem like AE has basically stopped supporting Oversoul like they did Herosmash early on. I feel bad for Nulgath being shafted like this. Extremely talented artist & animator.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 60
5/1/2015 20:27:44   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Well, I'm not gonna have time to farm 50k. Currently at 13k.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
5/1/2015 23:27:05   
aquan13

Man have get 200k but hope the bunny b Evo will be good because want to turn into chaos plus want v to free
Post #: 62
5/1/2015 23:43:40   
Gorillo Titan

I doubt it bunny is good but his healing ability sucks and I got mine from level 9 to 17 in about 24 hours. now sure about the chaos if they make him chaos chaos egg better be added in game highly doubt he will be free either way he has good offensive bad healing most likely be a legendary with one greater heal and his chaos form would just be so random.

@aquan13 why do you want everything chaos?
Post #: 63
5/2/2015 0:12:51   
The Jop

Yeah, light legendaries are very rare. He'll probably be SGs.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 64
5/2/2015 16:42:02   
Gorillo Titan

We should of voted Carnax and Xan Into game over grimlord and gressil.
Post #: 65
5/2/2015 19:45:49   
The Death Angel

I would argue otherwise for a very simple reason. Carnax & Xan are ridicolously iconic AE characters. Having us being able to posses their bodies seems pretty undermining their worth in my opinion and how would you even implement a Carnax character?
The thing is at the size of a small mountain! If anything I'd just want to be able to fight them as major boss characters, but able to posses them.

Grimlord & Gressil has the benefit of being very small time enemies. I do think we shouldn't be able to posses every single living being in Oversoul. In the grand scheme of things our goal is to posses Nulgath and that should be like the creme le da creme.

< Message edited by The Death Angel -- 5/2/2015 20:10:20 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 66
5/2/2015 20:07:47   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Xan might have been reasonable but Carnax . . . whuh. Did Nulgath even draw Carnax?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
5/2/2015 21:15:47   
aquan13

mean dont everthing to be chaos but i like the light legendary
Post #: 68
5/2/2015 21:34:21   
the warden

chaos: don't think so and I'm pretty sure Carnax would be too big to fit in this game
pretty much confermed ya right titan...

< Message edited by the warden -- 5/3/2015 13:30:44 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 69
5/2/2015 22:48:23   
Gorillo Titan

Its pretty much be confirmed Nulgath will add Xan some time this year and godzirra easily bigger than most characters and he was just shrunk down nulgath did draw carnax.
Post #: 70
5/3/2015 9:04:29   
Subon

We already possessed Drakath. At this point, every character is possible.
Post #: 71
5/3/2015 9:49:35   
Gorillo Titan

@kiyone can the dual tournament be delayed till legendary skexis comes out and can the chaos element be delayed till chaos has at least 10 characters? So far it has about 6.

Instead can we do a theme tournament to pass the time would require less research plus you have to wait for chaos CC before we can even do a chaos tournament.
Post #: 72
5/3/2015 12:26:28   
The Death Angel

Wasn't Carnax put into AQ before Nulgath joined AE? I thought they paid Nulgath to make the "Paladin vs Undead" video and they loved it so much they hired him. In the end I don't know who actually drew Carnax, so it's a bit iffy.
I thought Nulgath had only worked for Dragonfable, AQWorlds and Oversoul as far as AE games go. He was responsible for Xan, but somehow I doubt he drew original Carnax for AQ.

I wish there would be a special quest or something associated with possesing Xan, but with the lack of programmers and such I sort of doubt that'll happen. Inb4 buy in store.

Edit: Also realised while stumbling upon the good ol' "Death from above" mechquest video that J6 is super good at animating as well. Damn, too bad they don't get to make a lot of these cinematics. Last time was Dage vs Nulgath which Nulgath drew?

< Message edited by The Death Angel -- 5/3/2015 12:31:11 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 73
5/3/2015 15:16:52   
Vertigo Beast

@Gorillo

I think Carnax would've just been awkward. If it were to make sense it would literally not fit on the screen at all. Even if Godzirra was shrunk, Im pretty sure Carnax was bigger than Godzilla was. Although Xan would've been nicer to have than Gressil, we have too many shadow characters already, but I think they should make more cards before adding Xan just cuz I think the Fire cards are too straight forward at the moment.

@Above

A quest to possess Xan would be nice, maybe a Fire dungeon could be included in that. Plus that'd also make a really nice place to level up so we aren't always in the same place to level xD

@The Jop

Light Legendaries aren't exactly rare/uncommon comparatively. Of the 47 Legendary characters in game, 8 are light. Now, yeah thats not even 1/9th (theres 9 elements now woohoo!) but 14 of them are Shadow. 8 is the second most. And with another incoming light Legendary it'd be at 9 making a bigger gap away from the Ice legendaries, 4 of which have been free gifts at Christmas time.

Shadow: 14
Light: 8
Ice: 7
Neutral: 5
Fire: 4
Earth: 4
Water: 2
Chaos: 2
Energy: 1

So, why is there only 1 Energy Legendary :c? Wheres the Energy Dragon at? What about a Dwakel Legendary evolution tree? :D

< Message edited by Vertigo Beast -- 5/3/2015 15:31:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 74
5/3/2015 17:05:48   
shadex

Water sort of has 4 legendaries. Although technically master aqueous and soul wyvern are basically legendary class decks.
AQ  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 155 - Read the first post!
Page 3 of 30«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition