Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Ultra Tron Attacks

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Ultra Tron Attacks
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/2/2015 12:06:58   
golden1231

Ultra Tron Attacks

Location: Soluna City --> Ultra-Tron Attacks! New Mission / Planet Zargon --> Selina --> Missions --> Ultra-Tron!
Objective: Good work! You managed to stop the renegade A.I. controlled mecha and save the planet!
Requirements: None
Release Date: May 1st, 2015

Enemies:
(Choice of:)
  • [url=]Ultra-Tron Mk. I[/url]
  • [url=]Ultra-Tron Mk. II[/url]
  • [url=]Ultra-Tron Mk. III[/url]
  • [url=]Ultra-Tron Mk. IV[/url]
  • [url=]Ultra-Tron Mk. V[/url]
  • [url=]Ultra-Tron Mk. Ultimate[/url]

NPCs:
  • Warlic

Dialogue:
    Mission via Planet Zargon:
    Selina: <You>, I have disturbing news.
    Selina: A prototype automated defense mecha has gone rogue. I'm not sure how, but it seems to be an Artificial Intelligence now.
    Selina: The initial program was a Virtual Intelligence that several scientists here were working on giving new functionality with Dragonoid software.
    Selina: Somehow that caused the V.I. to jump to becoming a full A.I. and it became hostile.
    Selina: It was designed to help you protect Loreon but that directive has become corrupted.
    Selina: It believes that the only way to protect everyone, is to wipe out all life. Without life there would be no threats to that life.
    Selina: It had fled Zargon before anyone could let me know and is now on Loreon, trying to complete its mission.
    Selina: Everyone here is working on a way to shut it down but we may not be able to find a way to counter the A.I. in time.
    Selina: <You>, you're the only one close enough that would stand a chance of facing it head on. You need to try and at least hold it off while we work.
    Selina: Loreon is counting on you, <You>.

Ultra-Tron: So, this is the best that Loreon can offer? No wonder you're so afraid of being wiped out.
    Ultra-Tron: Pitiful. Even when you're trying to stay alive you end up bringing your destruction down on top of you.
    Ultra-Tron: The Shadowscythe, Pirates, even forces from outside this quadrant. You can't just leave well enough alone.
    Ultra-Tron: You want peace and yet cause more war and problems than any other group.
    Ultra-Tron: Now? I'll do what you wanted. I'll give you peace in the only way possible. I'm going to wipe this planet clean.
    <You>: Not if I have anything to say about it.
    Ultra-Tron: Well, I'm glad you don't have a say in it. I'll just take you out now and save myself the trouble.

During the event in Soluna City:
    Warlic: <You>, something terrible has happened.
    Warlic: A prototype automated defense mecha has gone rogue. We're not sure how, but it seems to be an Artificial Intelligence now.
    Warlic: The initial program was a Virtual Intelligence that we were working on giving new functionality with Dragonoid software.
    Warlic: Somehow that caused the V.I. to jump to becoming a full A.I. and it became hostile.
    Warlic: It has taken its directive, to help protect all of Soluna from any outside threats and protect all people, in a way we didn't consider.
    Warlic: It believes that the only way to protect everyone, is to wipe out all traces of living creatures on the planet.
    Warlic: <You>, you're the only one we trust to take care of this. It's already destroyed a small town, you need to stop it before anything else happens.

Ultra-Tron: So, this is the best that Soluna can offer? No wonder you're so afraid of being wiped out.
    Ultra-Tron: Pitiful. Even when you're trying to stay alive you end up bringing your destruction down on top of you.
    Ultra-Tron: The Shadowscythe, Pirates, even forces from outside this quadrant. You can't just leave well enough alone.
    Ultra-Tron: You want peace and yet cause more war and problems than any other group.
    Ultra-Tron: Now? I'll do what you wanted. I'll give you peace in the only way possible. I'm going to wipe this planet clean.
    <You>: Not if I have anything to say about it.
    Ultra-Tron: Well, I'm glad you don't have a say in it. I'll just take you out now and save myself the trouble.

Rewards Shop:
  • Ultra-Tron Shop

< Message edited by Peachii -- 5/22/2015 19:03:36 >
  • DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Ultra Tron Attacks
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition