Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Subon's (not so) amazing Art Gallery

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> Oversoul Art Gallery >> Subon's (not so) amazing Art Gallery
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/7/2015 15:53:14   
Subon

Hello everyone, welcome to my absolutely amazing art gallery!
Alright, enough with the jokes. I definitelly am not the greatest artist ever, but I do think I have some cool ideas. I'm also learning how to animate in Flash while still trying to even use PS properly.

Feedback is appreciated.

Vamp

Screamer

Huntress

Nameless Green-haired Esper Loli

Komaeda Nagito

Shinsou Hitoshi

Huntress in casual clothing!

Girl with hat in a cool pose! (Elizabeth?)

Huntress in casual clothing! 2.0

Horror

A.I - Samur

Huntress and Elizabeth tag team

Roach

Elizabeth and Marie (Huntress) on a date!

Elizabeth and Marie with switched outfits!

Zu

Skadi

Bomber-Boy & Bomber-Girl

Zu

White-Haired Boy

Woman

Elizabeth

< Message edited by Subon -- 6/18/2015 12:14:12 >
Post #: 1
5/8/2015 12:38:23   
Subon

Update #1

New character done.. yay. Hey, I know it doesn't look THAT great and the shading and lights are pretty weird on some places, but it's my second creation in Photoshop. Trust me, it's gonna get better in about 15 - 20 new pictures!
(click the face to look at the whole character)
Post #: 2
5/8/2015 20:30:38   
The Finnish Phoenix

These are great! There's definitely a lot of potential here if you stick to it.

Vamp very much follows in the bold jagged style of Nulgath's OS stuff which I love. The eyes are a little bizarre to me but it can help make Vamp that much more freaky. He also seems to be a fan of Drakath's with the headband and to an extent the hair. Maybe blanch the skin too for maximum vampirism.

The first one's cool, seems to be a sort of psychic motif going on there. Plus, green hair is always awesome, brings a certain half-esper to mind.

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
5/16/2015 16:39:38   
Subon

@Above

Thank you very much for your comment! It means alot and I hope to see you on this thread again.

#Update 2

This isn't a suggestion for a character for OverSoul, but it's still something I made and want to share. It's a picture inspired by Dangan Ronpa 2. (Amazing game series, if you have a Vita and haven't played it yet, you HAVE to.)

< Message edited by Subon -- 5/16/2015 16:41:16 >
Post #: 4
5/17/2015 10:24:59   
Subon

#Update 3

Well, another drawing of someone who already exists. You know, at first I didn't really want to draw characters already created, but then I realized it might actually help me with my future original drawings. So yeah, Shinsou Hitoshi from Boku No Hero Academia:

< Message edited by Subon -- 5/17/2015 10:25:22 >
Post #: 5
5/24/2015 9:23:28   
Subon

#Update 4

Screamer, Huntress and... Huntress casual clothing!
Basically, I've been learning female anatomy.

Post #: 6
5/24/2015 14:26:04   
salene

I really enjoy your style! At a glance they look kind of messy and disoriented, sorta cluttered, but when you look closer you can see how much detail and work was put into it, and you finally realize the depth and character that each of your pieces have!

Great art!

-Salene
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 7
5/24/2015 15:38:48   
Subon

@Salene

Thank you for the kind words!

#Update 5
Girl with hat in a cool pose! Yeah, I'm awesome with names, aren't I?
Post #: 8
5/25/2015 14:33:50   
Subon

#Update 6

Trying out different styles and practicing my current one!
Huntress in casual clothes 2.0, Horror and A.I - Samur (That's his name).

< Message edited by Subon -- 5/25/2015 14:40:31 >
Post #: 9
5/26/2015 13:30:37   
Subon

#Update 7

Huntress and Elizabeth (That's girl's with hat in a cool pose's name) TAG TEAM! Yeah, the two sure like eachother, eh? Well, at least I do like them.

< Message edited by Subon -- 5/26/2015 13:32:55 >
Post #: 10
5/28/2015 14:35:13   
Subon

#Update 8

I feel like I'm finally getting the hang of female anatomy! For some reason, when I first wanted to draw girls, the proportions were impossible for me to draw, I guess I haven't stuided it enough, so I dropped it for a while, but I tried again after half of a year and they feel MUCH easier.
I guess I studied them via. reading hentai without noticing it

Anyway, there goes Roach (Who's kinda based on me, he just lacks glasses) + Elizabeth and Huntress (Ok, screw it, she's Marie from now on) on a date!

Post #: 11
6/1/2015 10:16:24   
Subon

#Update 9

You know, I should probably take a break from drawing these two, but.. ARGH! Whenever I start PS and try to draw something, it ends up being them! It's almost as if I'm addicted!
Anyway, Marie and Liz changed clothes.. because.. eh, they had nothing better to do?

Post #: 12
6/1/2015 15:19:18   
Subon

#Update 10

Holy crap, this is like the first update in a while that doesn't have Liz or Marie!

spoiler:

I miss them already

This is Zu! He has the abillity to manipulate wind to his will, however, he can't use it to harm others.. well, he can, but in a different way. Basically, he can only use it to boost his own speed by making the wind blow in the direction he's going. He has one special move, with which he uses the wind to twist his own finger with such power, that when he lets go of it, the pressure is so hard that it makes a straight line of win that can pierce trough his enemy! It hurts him real bad tho...

< Message edited by Subon -- 6/2/2015 9:18:45 >
Post #: 13
6/2/2015 9:19:05   
Subon

#Update 11

You know, I just realized most of my girls, if not all, are frikkin tomboys.. is it because I still can't draw a proper girl? Ugh, I wonder.

Well, this is Skadi. Guess what she can do? She can make ice-cream in an instant! Basically, control snow. Snow, not ice.
I also desinged her on the spot... and colored. Should I do more of these, that show the overall design of the character, or do you prefer the ones I made thus far?

Post #: 14
6/12/2015 13:22:16   
Subon

#Update 12

I've been.. experimenting.

First is really more of a sketch, Bomber-Boy and Bomber-Girl (Yeah, I'm bad with names!) and honestly, is there even someone who prefers the design of Bomber-Boy? He looks awful.
Moving on, (this is where I was "experimenting") Zu, getting his jacket on, in a, well, different style.. do you guys like it?
Another guy in that style, dunno about his name but I like his design so I think I'll draw him some more.
And the last one is Woman, that's her name, Woman.

Post #: 15
6/18/2015 12:13:51   
Subon

#Update 13

Hey Liz, long time no see.
Post #: 16
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> Oversoul Art Gallery >> Subon's (not so) amazing Art Gallery
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition