Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The Dark Station

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> The Dark Station
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/8/2015 7:49:55   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

The Dark Station

Objective: EbilCorp and Shadowscythe and Pirates! Oh my! Hopefully Ms. Elle will get whatever information she needs from the data core you recovered!
Requirements: None
Release Date: March 20th, 2015

Enemies:
  • Shadowscythe Pilot

NPCs:
  • Ms. Elle

Dialogue:
    Ms. Elle: <You>, I have an official request from EbilCorp.
    Ms. Elle: Towards the end of conflict with the Shadowscythe, one of our space stations went dark and stopped transmitting.
    Ms. Elle: We sent a team to investigate. They have failed to report back on schedule.
    Ms. Elle: You may not agree with everything we do, but Mr. Z has a certain respect for your abilities.
    Ms. Elle: I have been authorized to supply you with certain technology if you are able to find out what happened on that station.
    Ms. Elle: You will need to find the central mainframe and pull its data core. The way will be locked off, but the teams that went in had key cards to get through.
    Ms. Elle: You'll need to find that team, or their key cards, and get the core.
    Ms. Elle: Contact me if you succeed to find out the drop off coordinates.

SECTOR - CLASSIFIED

WARNING - SPECIES 626
    DETECTED ON STATION

CAUTION - ENTRY IS NOT ADVISED

<You>: Ok, this is all kinds of wrong.
    <You>: Not even going into the fact I got a random warning about a species that's numbered by EbilCorp...
    <You>: The card keys I need are just laying there like someone dropped them.
    <You>: The EbilCorp team's ship wasn't even docked or in the hanger. I don't like any of this.
    <You>: I need to get to that data core as quickly as possible and get off this station.

• Head into the station!

Popup dialogue along the way:
    quote:

"You hear something scrambling around in the vent over head. When you stop so does it."
    "It feels like something is watching you..."
    "No sign of the EbilCorp team, or anyone for that matter. What happened here?"

<You>: This place is even creepier after you've wandered around inside for a few hours.
    <You>: No sign of the team. No real sign of anything except those weird noises.
    <You>: I need to find out what happened here.
    ???: HISSSSS
    <You>: What in the...

Fight a Shadowscythe Pilot.

<You>: Ugh. I'm glad that most of those things are gone. I hate when they do that.
    <You>: I guess that explains why the station went offline. The Shadowscythe found it and took everyone.
    <You>: I'll check the database here and see if there's any info Ms. Elle might find useful.
    <You>: Well according to the logs most of the crew made it to the escape vessels and got away when the Shadowscythe attacked.
    <You>: Weird there's a bunch of data missing on various things. I guess they would have tried to wipe sensitive information before they left.
    <You>: It doesn't seem like they tried that though, no mass deletion protocol was started. Lemme see if anyone else has been here.
    <You>: Hmmm...odd. There's been more than just the EbilCorp teams here recently.
    <You>: A ship docked several times. Someone from there deleted whole parts of the database after they copied files from it.
    <You>: Not really any of my concern but it's weird. Who would have known this station was all the way out here to do this?
    <You>: Well the team isn't here. According to this they left a few days ago with some damage to their ship. I guess that Shadowscythe caused it.
    <You>: I'll pull the data core and get out of here. Not really anything left to do and I don't want to be around here if any more of those things are around.

• Complete!

???: That meddler finally be gone. Alright, back inside so we can scavange whatever's left!
    ???: (4 speech bubble) Yarr!

Rewards Shop:
  • Dark Station Rewards

< Message edited by Peachii -- 5/15/2015 3:06:04 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> The Dark Station
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition