Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Mama Mia!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Mama Mia!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/8/2015 21:40:09   
golden1231

Mama Mia!

Objective: Nice job! You scared off the Rusty Rats and got the cheese Parma John needed!
Requirements: None
Release Date: May 8th, 2015

Enemies:
  • Rusty Rat Mecha

NPCs:
  • Parma John
  • [url=]Rusty Rat[/url]
  • [url=]Cheesemongrel[/url]

Dialogue:
    Parma John: I could really use your help, <You>.
    Parma John: Those Rusty Rats have ruined my supply of cheese. They try every so often to run me out of business but it never works.
    Parma John: I wouldn't usually care if they ruined the supply since their corporation always pays damages and I get a fresh shipment tomorrow.
    Parma John: Today, though, is the day I make a special meal for my Mama! She's coming to visit, just like she does every year, and I have no cheese to make the meal!
    Parma John: She loves m special Burrata and I'd feel horrible if those rats ruined today.
    Parma John: If I give you some credits can you go pick some up for me? I have to get everything else prepped and ready.
    <You>: Sure! Where do you usually get a quick shipment of cheese at this hour though?
    Parma John: The Werewolves have some amazing moonlight aged cheese I usually get shipments of. I'm sure they have a partial batch ready to buy.
    <You>: The Werewolves? Are you sure it won't turn people into more of them?
    Parma John: How many meals have you eaten here? You don't seem all that furry.
    <You>: True. Alright, where am I headed to?
    Parma John: There's a warehouse in Soluna North where they ship from. You should be able to head over there and pick some up.
    Parma John: Here's the credits for the cheese. I'll give you some extra for your trouble when you come back.
    *Receives credits*
    <You>: I'll be back in a bit then.

Rusty Rat: So, the old man thinks that someone else can get him more cheese to save his silly little shop.
    Rusty Rat: I'll shut you down right here and he'll have no hope of staying open!

(After defeating all enemies:)
    Cheezmongrel: 'Sup?
    <You>: Hey, Parma John sent me to see if you have any extra cheese for a quick pick up?
    Cheezmongrel: Ah, yeah. No problem. Guess those Rats are making trouble again. You smell like you ran into a few.
    <You>: More than I would have liked.
    Cheezmongrel: Here you go. Tell Parma John that his normal shipment will get there tomorrow. This is just an extra since it's an emergency.
    <You>: Awesome, thanks!

Parma John: Just in time! I'm almost ready to work the cheese in.
    Parma John: I hope the Rusty Rats didn't give you any trouble. I heard what happened outside.
    <You>: They're more of an annoyance than anything, even though they travel in packs.
    Parma John: Well you made dinner possible tonight. I know my Mama would thank you as well if she was here.
    Parma John: I'll let her know how much you helped though. Here's the extra credits I promised as well.
    *Receives random amount of credits*

Rewards Shop:
  • Swiss Cheese Shop

< Message edited by golden1231 -- 5/8/2015 21:41:40 >
  • DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Mama Mia!
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition