Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

DJ Fight

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> DJ Fight
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/18/2015 7:46:38   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

DJ Fight

Objective: Who is this new mysterious person? Can he help you to stop the broadcast and find out who really gave the DJ the song?
Requirements: None
Release Date: ?

Enemies:
  • Wolfman Jack

NPCs:
  • Maegwyn
  • Wolfman Jack

Dialogue:
    *At the Knife and Spork...*

<You>: Mmm. That pie really looks good. After waiting this long for the DJ...
    <You>: I know the moment I order it he's going to show up but why not?
    <You>: Excuse me? Could I get a slice of this...
    ???: You! <You>!
    <You>: Yep. Should've known.
    Wolfman Jack: <You>, I heard you wanted to see me.
    <You>: That song you've been playing has been giving people all over town beards.
    <You>: I wanted to know whose song it is and where you got it.
    Wolfman Jack: Hah. You've got spirit, <You>, I'll give you that.
    Wolfman Jack: You want to know who? Fine. If you can beat me I'll tell you where I got it.

• Fight!

Maegwyn: No way. You're not doing that in here.
    Maegwyn: If you want to fight you go outside. If you don't you'll be cleaning up the mess AND paying for anything you break.
    Wolfman Jack and <You>: ...
    Wolfman Jack: I don't think my DJ salary can afford that.
    <You>: Yeah I don't have much extra either being a full time student and all.
    Wolfman Jack: ...
    Wolfman Jack: Outside then?
    <You>: Yep. Let's go.

• Outside!

Fight Wolfman Jack

<You>: Alright, now that I finished ruffling you up... Who gave you that song?
    Wolfman Jack: Grr I don't know. I got it from some guy. He never told me who he was.
    Wolfman Jack: He just told me it would make us the most listened-to station in the galaxy. Wow, was he right!
    Wolfman Jack: He didn't mention the odd hair growth but I'm digging my new look. I'm not going to stop playing it.
    <You>: Are you serious? It's changing everyone! Who knows what it'll do if it keeps playing!
    <You>: The entire galaxy could end up in beards! You have to stop playing that song.
    Wolfman Jack: Not my problem. We're at number 1. That's all that matters to me.
    Wolfman Jack: I'm going to head back to the station and crank up the broadcast volume.
    Wolfman Jack: Hah! See ya around, <You>.

*Back in the Knife and Spork*

<You>: This is not good...
    Maegwyn: What happened?
    <You>: The DJ isn't going to stop playing the song. We all might have beards soon.
    ???: Ye don't know anything about what's really goin' on, ye silly landlubbers.
    ???: Something much worse be happenin' here - and it's only just startin' ...

• Dun Dun DUN!

Rewards Shop:
    None
  • DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> DJ Fight
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition