Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(AQW) What has Chaos done to you, Hero?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> (AQW) What has Chaos done to you, Hero?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/22/2015 18:37:20   
Kishii

Drakath changes the Hero into his 13th Lord of Chaos, giving him the order to set out and bring lore to it's knees. However, the Hero has a question for Drakath first.

"So, I'm questing for the Blade of Awe...and I'm a Chaos Lord...and the runes are dropped by Chaos Lords..." the Hero says, clearly planning something.
"Don't even think about it," Drakath says, "You can't off yourself before even trying to destroy Lore."
The Hero turns their sword upon themself. "Don't worry, I have a deal with Death," the Hero says.
"What deal?" Drakath barely manages to get out before the Hero plunges their sword deep within their chest, destroying their Chaorrupted form.

Drakath just stood there in awe of what the hero did, his jaw slack. After a few seconds, the Hero respawned just as healthy, if not healthier, than when they died.
"See? Deal with Death," the Hero says triumphantly, although looking slightly disappointed.
"Umm...yes...so...how did you come back?" Drakath asks.
"I made a deal with Death, so I respawn after a few seconds when I die. But I didn't get the runes..." the Hero explains, shoving their sword inside their chest again.
Drakath facepalms, walking away and saying, "Come find me when you're done killing yourself for these 'runes' you're searching for..."

A few days later, the Hero treks to the Chaos portal from where Drakath left them on Mount Doomskull. "I got the runes!" the Hero says with glee.
"Great, now can you go kill someone besides yourself now?" Drakath asks with a roll of his eyes.
"On it!" the Hero says and walks away to go reek havoc.
"...I really did drive this one insane..." Drakath says with a sigh.
DF AQW  Post #: 1
5/29/2015 11:44:39   
Yuno

LOL!
AQW  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> (AQW) What has Chaos done to you, Hero?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition