Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

VR Program

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> VR Program
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/22/2015 21:37:31   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

VR Program

Objective: Hopefully all that training in the VR-TCP-R2-99D-R6 was worth it!
Requirements: None
Release Date: May 22nd, 2015

Enemies:
Random enemies

NPCs:
  • Tek

Dialogue:
    Tek: I've heard a lot of people mentioning that they don't always have the necessary experience that they need.
    Tek: I decided to put some of the tech I have laying around here to good use and whipped up a Virtual Reality pod that should help.
    Tek: Once we get you all hooked up you should be able to get a lot of experience really fast!
    Tek: Want to take it for a spin?

Tek: Alright, <You>. The link up is stable.
    Tek: While in this construct you won't actually be in any danger, but you will be able to fight several generated foes to gain some combat experience.
    Tek: Don't worry, any damage to your "Mecha" isn't real. It's just in your head.
    Tek: I'll be monitoring you as you progress. This is still new software so any upgrades I can make from learning how you handle it will be useful!
    Tek: Go ahead and choose a difficulty and let the program run! Have fun!

Rewards Shop:
    None

< Message edited by Peachii -- 6/13/2015 9:30:21 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> VR Program
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition